Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They then eye the slime.
<<Don't know if you can understand this... buut could you not hurt the void dragon?>>
<Does that slime even know if it's corrosive or not? Is it even after anything?>
Sblib stops and faces Pol assuming a form of non-violent stature by squashing their self flat.

"Sblub." A single bubble rises to the surface and bursts.

<<I can understand you perfectly well, fellow being. I wish to consume the, as you call it, "void dragon," for I am hungry. If you could supply a reason as to why I should not, then I will attempt to eat something else. Be forewarned, however, for I am not an easy mind easy to convince.>>

"Actually yes. you are mostly correct. Although Melodis Universi actually originates from Parodox Space. However my Origins bo come from an Undertale timeline yes."

she says in response to Pol

[RPNULL]
Sblib stops and faces Pol assuming a form of non-violent stature by squashing their self flat.

"Sblub." A single bubble rises to the surface and bursts.

<<I can understand you perfectly well, fellow being. I wish to consume the, as you call it, "void dragon," for I am hungry. If you could supply a reason as to why I should not, then I will attempt to eat something else. Be forewarned, however, for I am not an easy mind easy to convince.>>
<<You could eat the dragon's cage, perhaps? I have approximately no idea what kind of food you prefer. But that guy over there...>>
Pol points to Aspera.
<<He can bring entities out far quicker than myself and the other Anti-Godmodders. There's this weird limit on summoning and everything for us.>>

"Actually yes. you are mostly correct. Although Melodis Universi actually originates from Parodox Space. However my Origins bo come from an Undertale timeline yes."

she says in response to Pol
"Oh, ok."
Pol then starts flying up, in preparation for getting moving.

[RPNULL]

<<The dragon's cage, perhaps? I have approximately no idea what kind of food you prefer. But that guy over there...>>
Pol points to Aspera.
<<He can bring entities out far quicker than myself and the other Anti-Godmodders. There's this weird limit on summoning and everything for us.>>
Sblib considers this. Their form assumes a more orb-like shape, rat skull circling the currents of their body as it disintegrates.

<<Why would I eat the being who provides food? It would make sense to absorb the "summons" first and THEN consume "that guy over there," no matter HOW tasty he would appear.>>

Sblib starts inching closer to the void dragon cage, mind seemingly made up.

A +1 that would probably taste better when dunked in water to Hedroc (@O.R.I.G.I.N.). Too bad that body of water's 77 miles away, eh?
Hedroc accepts the +1 and takes a small nibble out of it. He swallows with a grimace on his face. Krill's right. It would be better with that 77 mile away water. And Hedroc is too lazy to run a hose...

See, here's where you say, "Why not try licking it?" And then I say, "WHAT!? HEDROC is a ROCK! HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN PAYING ATTENTION!? ROCKS ARE DRY! NOT WET! DRY! HUMANS MIGHT BE 60% WATER OR WHATEVER, BUT NOT ROCKS!" Then you say, "But, what about ground water?" And I say, "Ground water? GROUND WATER!? ...That's actually a pretty good idea."

Well well well, it seems you've finally had a bright idea, audience. And those wells are there for a reason. We're opening a Wells Fargo to fund the digging of a new well! See, two wells for the bank, one well for the well.

But we're getting a bit too close to an actual action here, so the Wells Fargo cancel their contract and just give Hedroc enough money to munch on that he can dig the well. See, Money is a metaphor for currency- and to a lesser extent evil- so he can eat it.

So Hedroc crunches the money between his teeth, shreds it apart, and then dig dig DIGS down to that moist, juicy ground water. He dips the +1 in the water and MMMMHMMMMMM! That's DELICIOUS!

Hedroc then floats out of the well, and it collapses shut. Oh well.

In the meantime, Hedroc has a few dollars left over, so he munches those with the newly wetted +1. It's like a salad and an entree.

Ignoreous Rock: [19/25]

But not to worry! Hedroc STILL has money left over. He took out a big loan. Will he have to pay it back? Maybe. Even odds another universe crashes into that Wells Fargo, so we'll probably be okay. Not like there's an Interdimensional Association of Wells Fargo and Its Derivatives or something. Probably...

So Hedroc throws a suitcase full of +1 Dollar Bills back to Krill. It's like tipping the waiter, except the waiter may or may not get knocked over by having a whole brief case chucked at them.

+1 to @Krill13

Today on Hedoc eats things! What does the letter Dee taste like? Game show music plays. The audience roars. It's a right party out there.

Which immediately cuts to commercial break because Hedroc is immediately distracted. The Moon is a Waxing Inverse-Gibbous? What's that supposed to mean? Is it a Crescent, then? Or is it a Waxing Gibbous that looks like a Waning Gibbous? Or- OOH! The Moon is glowing darkness! That's it! Duh! The surface of the moon must have some crystalline structure on it that makes the light side glow darkly. Then it has some thin, glow in the dark goop on top of the crystals that makes its other side white. Not nearly as bright as the black-light side because the black-light side is reflecting light from the sun!

That IS fun! Hedroc begins holding his breath and- NOT MOON WALKING- floating around like he's in low gravity. Which is to say that he floats much slower, and his up-and-down in-place trajectory takes a much broader path. As he does whatever that is, a low rumble shouts from the moon. "The Heavens fall to Earth."

Black crystals from the moon rocket down from orbit, igniting with bright orange fire as they break into the atmosphere. The transparent gems spin through the sky as they cut their paths down to the surface in a meteor shower of bees- I mean darkness. They shoot into the cave entrance at wild speed, spitting the glow-in the dark fragments off of their hardened exteriors. They crash into the Dee Cage, shattering against it as they begin chipping the cage open. The twinkle of starlight is heard with each collision as metal chunks fly off into the cave wall behind the Cage. The Cage's occupant probably takes cover as the shrapnel splinters around it.

Then, Hedroc stops holding his breath. Because he doesn't actually need oxygen. And the Moon-Crystals stop falling. A true relief to that Partly Cloudy sky, with all the holes punched into it. I'm sure the clouds are fine. Can't hurt water that much, right?

"Okay. To awanser you question no. HATE Is litterly what it sounds like. Its the emoton of hate. But so much of it that it forms a will of its own and croupts an individual while enhancing any magic they have and give them regeritive propertys. The only reason I'm not evil becuse of it is actually because Im just an AI. Alice is actually an acronym standing for "Advadced Learning Icirus Containment and Extraction" If you wondering why I say I am an AI when I'm clearly made of flesh and blood is becuse this is actually a corpse I am piloting through manipulation of a force known as "DETERMINATION" as well as holy magic that lets me feel as if I actually had a soul!"
[RPNULL]
“Y’know, usually necromancy and holy magic don’t go together. And who the hell had the idea to put HATE into the mix?”

[RPNULL OOC]

(not sure what I should do in terms of other teams, add a new character to serve as the AG rep of me, make Ian a AG again sometime in the future or even
make a PG rep.)

"Well The "Holy" magic is actually aspect magic witch is considered holy by Melodis Universi and the "Necromancy" is magic from the horrorterrors which, while it is still darkness based and very moral dubious. Is considered safe as the horrorterrors have Mastered it to such a degree that the soul of the being isn't damaged in the prosses"

Sblib continues sloshing towards the Void Dragon, no one having stopped them for now. Their mind has been made up and they are now fully committed to eating the thing, no matter what tries to get in the way.

Well, except if it's something cold. Or glass. Sblib hates glass.

Sblib continues sloshing towards the Void Dragon, no one having stopped them for now. Their mind has been made up and they are now fully committed to eating the thing, no matter what tries to get in the way.

Well, except if it's something cold. Or glass. Sblib hates glass.
It’s made out of metal from the Void, so…

Looks like we have some more new players. To give a bit more time for RP, if necessary, the update will be tomorrow.

Also, as she figures she should create a charge as well. Alice Begins a charge to summon Sansfeild. It will take 10 turns. Also, because she feels bad about makeing Flask miss with his +1 so she gives her +1 charge to him

Niyr, seeing that Corvid Blade is likely not long for this world, orders him to try to intercept any attacks against Relvaat, by jumping in the way and striking at the one that was going to attack Relvaat.

2.718, 3.141,151.2, 29.92, 1984, 2001, 2010, 2061, 2112, 3001 [4/15]
+1 to @Zparks/Sblib, as they're new, seem to be N, and are also currently trying to eat one of my enemies.

Now, onto the current state of affairs.
Woof.
That is all.

[TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES - PLEASE STAND BY]

...All right, as I seem to have left this to the last minute, as I may or may not have forgotten about this thread earlier, I'll have to improvise. But then again, most of this thread is improvisation anyway, so I guess it's nothing new.
Anyway, Niyr would begin by phoning a friend. Or more accurately, using magic that's totally not ripped off from D&D to communicate with a different version of himself in another universe. This version of himself would point him to a quick and easy to use phishing tool he can send in an email, with he'd then use to steal the login information of some random person working in the mine, with but one condition, that I shall get to later. He'd then use this login information to log into the miner's search history, open up a wiki for Magic: The Gathering in an incognito tab, or the equivalent for whatever browser that miner normally uses, and then bookmarks the page, making it seem like the miner was trying to hide their MTG search history. This doesn't seem like that big of a deal to hide, but this is when we return to the previous condition. Through the logic of the turns in this place, there are two major groups of miners. Now, not all of them belong to these groups, but enough do that it can cause problems when the groups aren't on good terms. Unfortunately, they aren't on good terms, and honestly may actually be harming the mining efforts more than helping. Therefore, Niyr would decide to dispose of them, and put them to use at the same time.

You see, these groups are made up of the fans of two popular trading card games. Magic: The Gathering, and Pokémon. The miner Niyr stole the account details for was a high ranking member of the Pokémon fan group, and due to the nature of these two groups, the shock of seeing MTG in their search history would cause a conflict before the minor can defend themself. And it does.

They yell about being framed. The MTG group tries to defend the miner by saying about how it isn't a bad thing for them to be interested in their game, while the other group is currently either claiming the miner is a traitor, or was framed by the MTG group.
In the end, it is decided to to burn the miner at the stake and send an official declaration of war by Charizard to the MTG group. Fighting starts before the declaration is even sent, and the MTG group immediately starts tapping on everything for some reason. However right now, the miners only have pickaxes and other mining tools. Niyr decides this needs to change, and calls back to the USS New Jersey. It's left by now, as it's job is over, but parts of the canal still remain, including a few boxes of explosives, and a suspiciously painted cardboard box that is currently emitting dragons and is likely listed as something of interest by the SCP Foundation. However, these dragons aren't made of paper, they're real, and are proficient with explosives. As soon as the miners notice this, they begin recruiting the dragons. About three quarters would join a side, with it being a roughly even split, while the remaining few would either declare that they're neutral or that they're conscientious objectors. One would even begin singing the song Borderline by Chris De Burgh.

Although it's a good song, it likely wasn't a good idea, as it reminded Niyr of how he declared the mine as being an exclave of Panama earlier. So, to be able to make use of this, he'd declare a few of the people in the conflict terrorists, rebels, revolutionaries, partisans, etc. With this, he'd open a portal to the United Nations to make a few official requests and a few unoffical threats. This makes the UN launch UNAMIAREOP, which stands for United Nations Aid Mission In A Random Exclave Of Panama. Shortly after this planes carrying peacekeepers would begin landing inside the cave somehow, and try to help stop the fighting. But as Niyr is controlling both sides, he'd change the rules of engagement to intentionally just get peacekeepers killed.

The situation continues to escalate, miners, Pokémon, creatures, artifacts, and more all fighting on the battlefield. Sights such as a miner riding on a Shadow Lugia, to another miner taking an extra turn, and a peaceful resolution to the entire situation seems hopeless.

...All until a Lockheed C-130 Hercules, transporting peacekeepers to the battle, with a total of 37 passengers and crew crashes 1.5km short of the runway, killing everyone onboard, making it the deadliest (and only) air accident in the exclave of Panama.
As the exclave does not have any kind of service to investigate the accident, nor any government for that matter, as Niyr didn't even take a position, and for some reason the government of Panama isn't actually involved with the exclave, so instead investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board, or NTSB, arrive on scene. All fighting around the airfield stops for the investigation, which gives hope to everyone in the area that perhaps this peace can spread throughout the entire conflict zone.

The investigators find the black boxes quite quickly, and to save time, Niyr sends them to a much more advanced lab in another universe using a portal. The recorder shows that the various instruments failed, and upon closer examination of the wreckage, it is found that the pitot-static system was clogged up with the trace amounts of nacho chesse in the atmosphere. As the airfield was not equipped with K.A.T.E, it was unable to measure the 1% nacho cheese, and its readings only included the 63% water. The clogging of the pitot-static system made the altimeter read that the aircraft was higher than it was, making the pilots inadvertently fly the aircraft into the ground.

Niyr would then proceed to hold a memorial service, asking those who decide to come to arrive in formal funeral attire, specifically including ties for some reason. He'd also blackmail the leaders of the two groups of miners to attend the funeral as well.

The reason for the requirement of ties soon becomes apparent, as the great number of ties and Niyr's seagull impression attracts the very large tie consuming seagull. Niyr would then proceed to summon a pair of floating purple orbs, which he would send to float menacingly around the seagull, stressing it out, and making it absorb the tie energy in the area. The orbs would then turn dark, and fall to the ground, creating large pools of dark liquid around the memorial service, with creatures of Grimm shortly proceeding to come out of these pools, and move towards the City of Babylon, as I'd assume that an entire city worth of trapped people would create a lot of negative emotions.

A few of the Grimm would attack the miners however, as they are both closer, and still prepared to kill each other over their preferred trading card game. But, this still isn't enough. And so Niyr opens a portal to the sun. Not to use it as a weapon directly however, at least not this time. Instead, he'd shine the light on the group of miners, and one of them would start sparkling. Now, as much as the two groups of miners hate each other, they both hate twilight more, and with the Grimm threat, they decide to make a peace treaty under the concept of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

And so, the miners all fall upon the sparkling vampire and the Grimm.

This is when Niyr would turn to Hedroc, and simply say "I was thinking of that exact thing."
With Hedroc now confused, as he was almost certainly not thinking of what Niyr was thinking of at that exact time, Niyr would turn to look at the sky, and ask the same exact question Hedroc did. What is a Waxing Inverse-Gibbous? Is it a Waning Gibbous, or is it a Waxing Crescent? Or is it some inverted light situation as Hedroc used?

Niyr then takes this one step further. What is meant by the time of day being Twilight (Derogatory)? Is the time of day the infamous series, or the actual time of day known as twilight? And although we can infer that it is at least partly the series, judging by the use of the word derogatory, even that cannot be known for certain. Further, is time in support of twilight, or is it the one saying derogatory as it hates the series? And if time does actually in fact support the series, does the world itself hate twilight? Is it in fact true that the world and time have extremely differing views on the quality of the series of books and films known as Twilight? And if miners could have a war over trading card games, could the world itself and time itself enter into a war of unparalleled destruction over twilight?

Niyr posits that if the consumption of Tide laundry detergent pods can become a popular pastime, then yes. As evidence for this, he collects a sample group of people, sets them in a space with access to the current tide of Tide, and internet videos on people eating Tide pods. Although only a handful in the group do it, Niyr declares that it is enough to prove that the world can in fact go to war with time. And so it does.

The first evidence of this would be when the currently single moon orbitting the world splits apart, resembling that of the moon orbitting Remnant in RWBY. This can be assumed to be a result of the Grimm's presence on the battlefield, but either way, they do react to it, with Grimm forming from the pools Niyr created early at an unprecedented rate. The united group of miners and dragons who fought the war over trading card games earlier would rush to take cover in the closest fortified structure they can see, which just so happens to be the City of Babylon. This attracts even more Grimm to the city, forcing the miners and the city's defenders into a bloody and destructive battle for the city, or rather, what will be left of it once they're done.

Now, time would proceed to counterattack against the world, by rewinding itself back to when the seagull was absorbing the ties, but without actually undoing all of the previous progress that was made. Instead, it just amplifies the seagull's power, and the number of miners, dragons, and Grimm fighting over the city. It is at this moment, that the SCP Foundation would send MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" to begin determining what on the battlefield should be considered anomalous and needs to be dealt with, and how much can be considered part of the status quo for this world.

Their report would be hastily sent back, stating that although the situation isn't too far out of the status quo of this world, this entire world should likely be considered anomalous, and the situation is probably at least one type of K-class scenario.

And so, after receiving word of the situation, the O5 Council would send in MTF Alpha-1, the Red Right Hand, to try cleaning up the situation. But by the time they arrive, the situation has already escalated, with time rolling back to before Niyr killed Renati and joined the godmodder, and there being a three way fight between a Renati empowered by the madness of the entire situation, a still AG Niyr, and the current PG Niyr.

Renati, upon noticing the MTF, would teleport himself to the nearest source of water, and stand at it's edge, while the song When Our Bodies Wash Ashore by Aviators plays in the background, followed by Can You Hear It? which is also by Aviators. At the edge of the water, he'd begin some rather stereotypical and somewhat inaccurate eldritch chants to summon Cthulhu, but due to there being a handful of problems, he'd just get Q'yth-az instead, or at least part of it, which he would then teleport back with, and climb to the top of the city of Babylon with, and use to infect all of the living creatures currently in the city with, whether they be Grimm, soldiers, miners, or dragons, before he gets shot in the head and killed by the MTF, with him only having time to say "Have you seen the yellow sign?" before falling limp, and off of the building he was on.

Meanwhile, the AG Niyr would just be staring at PG Niyr, with Flask's presence causing both Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon to appear behind them, and the various other presences causing powerful entites from their worlds to appear as well.

Time would be moving forwards, backwards, and not at all, with the terrain, physics, and pretty much everything else changing from moment to moment.

Finally, all would end when the two Niyrs would both nod, and turn towards the city of Babylon, and open a portal. From the portal would come Bahamut, Tiamat, and Sardior, which I'll just point out are the ones from D&D, as their names were taken from elsewhere by the creators of D&D.

After a short discussion, AG Niyr being killed by Tiamat, Bahamut being sent back through a portal by PG Niyr, and Sardior communicating with Q'yth-az, they would come to an arrangement. All would be returned to as it was.

However, a certain seagull would not be happy with this arrangement, as then they would lose out on the neckties they absorbed earlier, and so they would unleash their full power onto Tiamat in anger. Unfortunately for anyone who cared about the city of Babylon, Tiamat was sitting on it, and the attack had a lot of collateral damage...

With this sudden turn of events, Sardior would take matters into their own hands, and simply use Niyr and his wings to kill off the remaining Grimm, Pokémon, dragons, and whatever else, and then go back and wipe any memory of Niyr's experiment with Tide, therefore making it so there is no basis for the world itself and time itself to fight, and finally ending the conflict.

When the dust settles, peace would seem to finally be in hand, until a group of aircraft from the US Air Force flies over, and bombs all that survived the battle to prevent this from occuring again in the future. And although they would try to avoid any entites that existed before this action, the City of Babylon was changed so much over the course of the wars that they don't recognise it as existing before, and so they bomb that too, before flying off.

TL;DR, Niyr starts multiple wars around the city of Babylon to have it destroyed.

I look at how killable-in-one-shot Suspicioni has become. This activates my almonds.

I look at the Seagull and its appetite consisting of neckties. I henceforth gain the bright idea to overfeed it a worrying amount of colorful neckties (ask where I got these neckties from I dare you) and watch as the Seagull convulses with overenergy. I then conspicuously look over to Suspicioni, letting them know that this seagull's coming after his arse. What doesn't help him not earn the attention of this menacing avian thing is the piece of bread that just so happens to be gored upon that little horn of his and no it is too late for him to remove it for I now have it stapled upon his head. Thus, he can only watch as this Seagull continues to charge up its energy, neglecting to consider that maybe this whole seagull business was just a distraction and that I might just have a knife and am about to stab him at the back. But now that I've made this information public, he now has the leeway to turn around and see if that information was true. He finds out that, no, it was not true. I actually have a gun, and I'm actually in the process of suplexing him.

bluebigheadednerdbeingsuplexed.sfx

[10/50]
A +1 that would probably taste better when dunked in water to Hedroc (@O.R.I.G.I.N.). Too bad that body of water's 77 miles away, eh?

You staple a loaf of bread to Suspicioni! Then, for reasons that probably aren't important, the seagull kills Suspicioni instantly! You also deal 7,500 damage to Contrarioni.

Ronin Alpha finally wakes up from their power nap.

"Oof." they comment.

Action:
Ronin Alpha Slides onto the battle field and promptly clashes with the Corvid Blade, the heavy slash stuns the Blade followed up by Ronin Alpha doing a front flip over it, hitting it with a follow up strike from behind!

Corvid Blade killed!

(But it was only the first verse...)
(Regardless...)

<<...sorry about that. Must've failed to make sure the whole gust was under control.>>
Pol uses the tubby custard machine on Falks. They teleport in some of the custard, which Pol then wraps in a nicely wrapped non-healing-enhancing package. Pol then teleports it to Falks for his consumption. <Hopefully this'll do for now.>

The song transitions to the bridge. To celebrate, Pol first starts by-

[RPGM]:
-stopping time.
<<ASPERA. Hi there!>>
Pol waves, perhaps to get his attention.
<<Did you teleport in or something?>>
Aspera may then be able to note that Pol's glowing purple eyes flash brighter before resuming their normal purple glow.

During this time, Aspera, being the godmodder here, will most likely feel some kind of... massive presence invading their mind. In fact, it’s Pol looking through his memories (theoretically, Pol can access all of a being’s memories if they wanted to, including any related thoughts, but again, this is Aspera we’re talking about. And chaos is being weird, right?)… but whether this actually works is ultimately left up to whether Aspera can actually block Pol out or not.

A thought can be heard in his mind.
<Alrightie then. Literally. Any background information I can use against him. Only that. Before something goes wrong.>
Pol can be seen in Aspera's mind looking through a ton of...glowing file cabinets (assuming he's even aware of Pol). The file cabinets comprise a presumably rather big wall (Someone that claims to have lived for longer than a universe's existence must surely have a ton of memories, I'd imagine).
[RPGM END]:

Time resumes.

"HAHA. Well, Niyr, if you're going to ruin my impromptu song... then ruin THIS."
Pol moves what remains of their instruments through a portal, before flying at Corvid Blade to steal one of their feathers to be used as a surprise tool that will surely help the Anti-Godmodders later. Pol then backs into another portal. Another portal opens up in the air, bringing in Pol and their/her instruments onto a flying concert stage Pol summoned, which is now next to the City of Babylon's cage, specifically, just by the lock.

Then the chorus starts. And the song modulates into C sharp minor.
"BE FREEEE!" is what Pol screams, a rather thematically inappropriate word choice. Meanwhile, a large portal that covers the roof of the mine (I thought this mine was underground but IDK) opens to the sky above, providing a better view of the waxing inverse-gibbous (which might as well be a waning gibbous) moon and the partially cloudy weather.
Pol lets their original bass guitar go wild with an insane solo befitting of the chorus. So much string tapping and chord shreddage. It's shredding so hard, that time seems to slow down around it because of how awesome it is. Oh wait. Right. That must be the guitar suddenly making a time distortion field around it. It's not a very big field, hardly affecting anything. But it's a field that's big enough to catch the lock in its time distortion effects as the guitar floats next to the lock and continues shredding like mad.

From an outside point of view, it'd appear as if the solo paused for a bit. Despite the field's effect of making a month in it pass when a second outside it passes, it somehow doesn't have any effect on the exiting sound waves. As months pass in the time field, the lock rusts, faster than usual due to the high humidity (63% water vapour is pretty humid, after all).
Oh, and a side note. Strangely enough, the guitar doesn't seem to be the thing perpetuating the time field. As such, if it just so happened to be rudely interrupted, the time field still persists. Weird.

The right part of the moon that isn't visible begins cracking off before being pulled off in its entirety. <Pretty sure no one's going to notice the moon missing the chunk not visible at this time.>
The moon curve is then brought through a humongous portal that opens to the sky above. At first, it's obscured by a particularly large cloud as it is launched at the cage with a FINE HEAP OF TELEKINESIS, rapidly gaining speed. It starts burning up like a proper meteor while it is crushed and compressed to make sure it doesn't cause too much collateral damage, before dramatically punching through the clouds screaming at the city of Babylon's cage. The flying stage flies away from the cage as the meteor hits the cage, right on the very rusted lock. Right on impact, the song finishes.
"FREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM."

[21/35]: Pol gives Morpho #2 an array of portals to different universes to choose from for their search.
Pol grabs one of the resulting moon chunks from the collision and starts shaping it like play-dough. Pol shapes it into a +1. It is then grabbed by an unseen force and then thrown through another portal. The moon +1 plops down on the ground next to Ian. [+1 to @Razor_Typhoon].

You heal 5,000 HP to Falks!

Your attempt to enter Aspera's mind fails! However, you manage to successfully free the City of Babylon!

Reese looks at Relvaat.
“Only 5000 Attack, huh? That’s pathetic.”
He decides to have his attack utilize the current time of Twilight (Derogatory). A deep darkness descends upon Revlaat, sending them into a dream. Within this dream, a swarm of bats attacks Revlaat both physically and emotionally, slashing at them while dive-bombing and hurling vicious insults. This continues for a good while before Revlaat is able to wake up.
“Did you have a nice rest?”

Reese comes up with a valid summon on the spot [1/20]
+1 to @Changing Flask

You deal 14,000 damage to Revlaat!

(I'm going to start passing out boosts now, I don't care if someone already had their turn before me and I don't care about people being on other teams, I boost whoever I want
except people that haven't got a charge in progress or people who are only 1 away from maxing out their charge count and summoning/upgrading a entity)

``...I'm not even complaining...``

Ian would then notice the 1+ shaped moon...

``...and I'm not even questioning this....but I say you should watch out for a electrified floor``

within a second, Ian would look around to find...

A. something that can carry water like a cup, bucket, watering can, etc.
B. something that pours out water like a tap or something.

upon finding the aforementioned 2 things, he would pour the water on the floor and then use his electricity powers to make the water electrified to damage both monsters.

``why didn't I think of this back when I was with those desperate heroism-seekers...``

[18/25] (+1 to Pol/@Banana_Fish)

You pick up the coffin holding the Coffin Creature and you fill it with water from a nearby well! You then use it to electrify the Coffin Creature and Armor Guard, dealing 7,000 damage to each!

{Entity Actions}
If freed, Babylon's town guard tries to defend whatever is closer to dying.
{Planning room}
All things considered, X'ian Eclipse is at 19/30 (2 from Champion Greninjoid, 1 from Krill13, 1 from natural generation)
The unicorn, still quite dizzy from the "Alice"'s tackle-hug, decides to-

Oops, that +1 is flung right into the Insert Name Here.... or just [Name Here]!
{Action}

Getting their bearings back, the unicorn checked the bucket for information. The neck-tie consuming Seagull? The unicorn was fascinated by its size and unusual diet... and so, he would commit a highway robbery under the partially cloudy sky that seemed to be derogatorily Twilighty, and shined by a solitary moon. His target? A lot of neckties to feed the seagull and tame it. The unicorn then hops on its back and commands it to fly high, as he then pulls the device to condense the air into nacho cheese-flavoured water! Nifty, but that's not all.

Flask would quickly float besides the 'Alice', rolling his eyes to her request, before going towards the cage containing the void dragon and constructing a device shooting presurrized steam... using the neck-tie eating seagull's flaps as the energy source and his own fiery powers as the heater! After all, the condensed shots of steam would start trying to pick-lock the cage at once! Even if the picklock attempt fails, the heated water to thousand degrees should oxidize the lock more easily than even a strong acid! He does that until the seagull is exhausted, after which, he dismounts it and looks at Nyir. The dragon now standing on the other side of the barricade, one hindering him. Then back at the person whose speech reminded him... of a certain pony.
"First off, Aspera is my priority to beat. Second, can you... please, slow down? It gives me headaches when some people like you talk to me too quickly. Third... what the eff is even 'HATE'? Some failed Aspera's project?"
The unicorn then takes a clear jab at the Godmodder while responding to the figure, the opportunity to taunt Aspera, the one who controls Nyir, being used.

You deal 18,000 damage to the Void Dragon Cage.

Sblib sporlps to a plop after seeing the fiery display of Flask's pressurized steam. Following the direction of the steam, their eyes fall upon the Void Dragon.

Sblib, never before have seeing a void dragon, paused and considered it. It looked... tasty. It was also a huge plus that it happened to be trapped inside of a cage! How lucky for Sblib, who had never seen a physical barrier that could stop them. They started sprolling their way in the void dragon's general direction, having made up their mind to eat it.

"Sblabp."

The slime was about the size of a small car already, having picked up many a digestible item. Only imagination could tell to see how much this would increase his size... and voraciousness.

[Action]
At the same time of the steam attack, Sblib will approach the cage and attempt to enter it and consume the dragon.

Welcome to the game! Until you declare a faction you'll be [N]. You deal 11,000 damage to the Void Dragon.

"Okay. To awanser you question no. HATE Is litterly what it sounds like. Its the emoton of hate. But so much of it that it forms a will of its own and croupts an individual while enhancing any magic they have and give them regeritive propertys. The only reason I'm not evil becuse of it is actually because Im just an AI. Alice is actually an acronym standing for "Advadced Learning Icirus Containment and Extraction" If you wondering why I say I am an AI when I'm clearly made of flesh and blood is becuse this is actually a corpse I am piloting through manipulation of a force known as "DETERMINATION" as well as holy magic that lets me feel as if I actually had a soul!"

she seems to be really into talking about herself

"Oh right. I should probably attack the godmodder. Good thing every letter in both this post and the previous, are actually homeing missiles! Even the punctuation is a homeing missile!"

[Action]

True to her word. A tear opens up in mettaspace and all the words in this post and my previous post come flying out and lock onto the godmoder. Even if they were to teleport away or something predictable like that the missiles would follow them! As they are equipped with omnipotent navigation systems, even being able to sweep around suddenly created barriers, state of the art Melodis Universi tech. Also these leaters are stil missiles. And so are these, and so is this random key mashings jdj jv84 c ijigkc icykfij4jvoji kvjcidkjjdijduvwhcjfi19395ioei4iei2iti okay I'll stop now, bur you get it right? Lots of missiles that cannot be avoided by traditional means.

Welome to the game! I'm putting you down as [AG], but please correct me if that's wrong.

Aspera uses his sword to launch the missiles into each other! You think at some point he's going to mess up, but he never seems to even break a sweat!

Hedroc accepts the +1 and takes a small nibble out of it. He swallows with a grimace on his face. Krill's right. It would be better with that 77 mile away water. And Hedroc is too lazy to run a hose...

See, here's where you say, "Why not try licking it?" And then I say, "WHAT!? HEDROC is a ROCK! HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN PAYING ATTENTION!? ROCKS ARE DRY! NOT WET! DRY! HUMANS MIGHT BE 60% WATER OR WHATEVER, BUT NOT ROCKS!" Then you say, "But, what about ground water?" And I say, "Ground water? GROUND WATER!? ...That's actually a pretty good idea."

Well well well, it seems you've finally had a bright idea, audience. And those wells are there for a reason. We're opening a Wells Fargo to fund the digging of a new well! See, two wells for the bank, one well for the well.

But we're getting a bit too close to an actual action here, so the Wells Fargo cancel their contract and just give Hedroc enough money to munch on that he can dig the well. See, Money is a metaphor for currency- and to a lesser extent evil- so he can eat it.

So Hedroc crunches the money between his teeth, shreds it apart, and then dig dig DIGS down to that moist, juicy ground water. He dips the +1 in the water and MMMMHMMMMMM! That's DELICIOUS!

Hedroc then floats out of the well, and it collapses shut. Oh well.

In the meantime, Hedroc has a few dollars left over, so he munches those with the newly wetted +1. It's like a salad and an entree.

Ignoreous Rock: [19/25]

But not to worry! Hedroc STILL has money left over. He took out a big loan. Will he have to pay it back? Maybe. Even odds another universe crashes into that Wells Fargo, so we'll probably be okay. Not like there's an Interdimensional Association of Wells Fargo and Its Derivatives or something. Probably...

So Hedroc throws a suitcase full of +1 Dollar Bills back to Krill. It's like tipping the waiter, except the waiter may or may not get knocked over by having a whole brief case chucked at them.

+1 to @Krill13

Today on Hedoc eats things! What does the letter Dee taste like? Game show music plays. The audience roars. It's a right party out there.

Which immediately cuts to commercial break because Hedroc is immediately distracted. The Moon is a Waxing Inverse-Gibbous? What's that supposed to mean? Is it a Crescent, then? Or is it a Waxing Gibbous that looks like a Waning Gibbous? Or- OOH! The Moon is glowing darkness! That's it! Duh! The surface of the moon must have some crystalline structure on it that makes the light side glow darkly. Then it has some thin, glow in the dark goop on top of the crystals that makes its other side white. Not nearly as bright as the black-light side because the black-light side is reflecting light from the sun!

That IS fun! Hedroc begins holding his breath and- NOT MOON WALKING- floating around like he's in low gravity. Which is to say that he floats much slower, and his up-and-down in-place trajectory takes a much broader path. As he does whatever that is, a low rumble shouts from the moon. "The Heavens fall to Earth."

Black crystals from the moon rocket down from orbit, igniting with bright orange fire as they break into the atmosphere. The transparent gems spin through the sky as they cut their paths down to the surface in a meteor shower of bees- I mean darkness. They shoot into the cave entrance at wild speed, spitting the glow-in the dark fragments off of their hardened exteriors. They crash into the Dee Cage, shattering against it as they begin chipping the cage open. The twinkle of starlight is heard with each collision as metal chunks fly off into the cave wall behind the Cage. The Cage's occupant probably takes cover as the shrapnel splinters around it.

Then, Hedroc stops holding his breath. Because he doesn't actually need oxygen. And the Moon-Crystals stop falling. A true relief to that Partly Cloudy sky, with all the holes punched into it. I'm sure the clouds are fine. Can't hurt water that much, right?

I - wha - no, it's not like a Crescent! It's an Inverse-Gibbous! That's a completely different thing! Honestly, the nerve of people these days. Everyone thinks they're a meteorologist...

Ahem. I'm getting distracted. You deal 21,000 damage to the Dee cage!

Niyr, seeing that Corvid Blade is likely not long for this world, orders him to try to intercept any attacks against Relvaat, by jumping in the way and striking at the one that was going to attack Relvaat.

2.718, 3.141,151.2, 29.92, 1984, 2001, 2010, 2061, 2112, 3001 [4/15]
+1 to @Zparks/Sblib, as they're new, seem to be N, and are also currently trying to eat one of my enemies.

Now, onto the current state of affairs.
Woof.
That is all.

[TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES - PLEASE STAND BY]

...All right, as I seem to have left this to the last minute, as I may or may not have forgotten about this thread earlier, I'll have to improvise. But then again, most of this thread is improvisation anyway, so I guess it's nothing new.
Anyway, Niyr would begin by phoning a friend. Or more accurately, using magic that's totally not ripped off from D&D to communicate with a different version of himself in another universe. This version of himself would point him to a quick and easy to use phishing tool he can send in an email, with he'd then use to steal the login information of some random person working in the mine, with but one condition, that I shall get to later. He'd then use this login information to log into the miner's search history, open up a wiki for Magic: The Gathering in an incognito tab, or the equivalent for whatever browser that miner normally uses, and then bookmarks the page, making it seem like the miner was trying to hide their MTG search history. This doesn't seem like that big of a deal to hide, but this is when we return to the previous condition. Through the logic of the turns in this place, there are two major groups of miners. Now, not all of them belong to these groups, but enough do that it can cause problems when the groups aren't on good terms. Unfortunately, they aren't on good terms, and honestly may actually be harming the mining efforts more than helping. Therefore, Niyr would decide to dispose of them, and put them to use at the same time.

You see, these groups are made up of the fans of two popular trading card games. Magic: The Gathering, and Pokémon. The miner Niyr stole the account details for was a high ranking member of the Pokémon fan group, and due to the nature of these two groups, the shock of seeing MTG in their search history would cause a conflict before the minor can defend themself. And it does.

They yell about being framed. The MTG group tries to defend the miner by saying about how it isn't a bad thing for them to be interested in their game, while the other group is currently either claiming the miner is a traitor, or was framed by the MTG group.
In the end, it is decided to to burn the miner at the stake and send an official declaration of war by Charizard to the MTG group. Fighting starts before the declaration is even sent, and the MTG group immediately starts tapping on everything for some reason. However right now, the miners only have pickaxes and other mining tools. Niyr decides this needs to change, and calls back to the USS New Jersey. It's left by now, as it's job is over, but parts of the canal still remain, including a few boxes of explosives, and a suspiciously painted cardboard box that is currently emitting dragons and is likely listed as something of interest by the SCP Foundation. However, these dragons aren't made of paper, they're real, and are proficient with explosives. As soon as the miners notice this, they begin recruiting the dragons. About three quarters would join a side, with it being a roughly even split, while the remaining few would either declare that they're neutral or that they're conscientious objectors. One would even begin singing the song Borderline by Chris De Burgh.

Although it's a good song, it likely wasn't a good idea, as it reminded Niyr of how he declared the mine as being an exclave of Panama earlier. So, to be able to make use of this, he'd declare a few of the people in the conflict terrorists, rebels, revolutionaries, partisans, etc. With this, he'd open a portal to the United Nations to make a few official requests and a few unoffical threats. This makes the UN launch UNAMIAREOP, which stands for United Nations Aid Mission In A Random Exclave Of Panama. Shortly after this planes carrying peacekeepers would begin landing inside the cave somehow, and try to help stop the fighting. But as Niyr is controlling both sides, he'd change the rules of engagement to intentionally just get peacekeepers killed.

The situation continues to escalate, miners, Pokémon, creatures, artifacts, and more all fighting on the battlefield. Sights such as a miner riding on a Shadow Lugia, to another miner taking an extra turn, and a peaceful resolution to the entire situation seems hopeless.

...All until a Lockheed C-130 Hercules, transporting peacekeepers to the battle, with a total of 37 passengers and crew crashes 1.5km short of the runway, killing everyone onboard, making it the deadliest (and only) air accident in the exclave of Panama.
As the exclave does not have any kind of service to investigate the accident, nor any government for that matter, as Niyr didn't even take a position, and for some reason the government of Panama isn't actually involved with the exclave, so instead investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board, or NTSB, arrive on scene. All fighting around the airfield stops for the investigation, which gives hope to everyone in the area that perhaps this peace can spread throughout the entire conflict zone.

The investigators find the black boxes quite quickly, and to save time, Niyr sends them to a much more advanced lab in another universe using a portal. The recorder shows that the various instruments failed, and upon closer examination of the wreckage, it is found that the pitot-static system was clogged up with the trace amounts of nacho chesse in the atmosphere. As the airfield was not equipped with K.A.T.E, it was unable to measure the 1% nacho cheese, and its readings only included the 63% water. The clogging of the pitot-static system made the altimeter read that the aircraft was higher than it was, making the pilots inadvertently fly the aircraft into the ground.

Niyr would then proceed to hold a memorial service, asking those who decide to come to arrive in formal funeral attire, specifically including ties for some reason. He'd also blackmail the leaders of the two groups of miners to attend the funeral as well.

The reason for the requirement of ties soon becomes apparent, as the great number of ties and Niyr's seagull impression attracts the very large tie consuming seagull. Niyr would then proceed to summon a pair of floating purple orbs, which he would send to float menacingly around the seagull, stressing it out, and making it absorb the tie energy in the area. The orbs would then turn dark, and fall to the ground, creating large pools of dark liquid around the memorial service, with creatures of Grimm shortly proceeding to come out of these pools, and move towards the City of Babylon, as I'd assume that an entire city worth of trapped people would create a lot of negative emotions.

A few of the Grimm would attack the miners however, as they are both closer, and still prepared to kill each other over their preferred trading card game. But, this still isn't enough. And so Niyr opens a portal to the sun. Not to use it as a weapon directly however, at least not this time. Instead, he'd shine the light on the group of miners, and one of them would start sparkling. Now, as much as the two groups of miners hate each other, they both hate twilight more, and with the Grimm threat, they decide to make a peace treaty under the concept of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

And so, the miners all fall upon the sparkling vampire and the Grimm.

This is when Niyr would turn to Hedroc, and simply say "I was thinking of that exact thing."
With Hedroc now confused, as he was almost certainly not thinking of what Niyr was thinking of at that exact time, Niyr would turn to look at the sky, and ask the same exact question Hedroc did. What is a Waxing Inverse-Gibbous? Is it a Waning Gibbous, or is it a Waxing Crescent? Or is it some inverted light situation as Hedroc used?

Niyr then takes this one step further. What is meant by the time of day being Twilight (Derogatory)? Is the time of day the infamous series, or the actual time of day known as twilight? And although we can infer that it is at least partly the series, judging by the use of the word derogatory, even that cannot be known for certain. Further, is time in support of twilight, or is it the one saying derogatory as it hates the series? And if time does actually in fact support the series, does the world itself hate twilight? Is it in fact true that the world and time have extremely differing views on the quality of the series of books and films known as Twilight? And if miners could have a war over trading card games, could the world itself and time itself enter into a war of unparalleled destruction over twilight?

Niyr posits that if the consumption of Tide laundry detergent pods can become a popular pastime, then yes. As evidence for this, he collects a sample group of people, sets them in a space with access to the current tide of Tide, and internet videos on people eating Tide pods. Although only a handful in the group do it, Niyr declares that it is enough to prove that the world can in fact go to war with time. And so it does.

The first evidence of this would be when the currently single moon orbitting the world splits apart, resembling that of the moon orbitting Remnant in RWBY. This can be assumed to be a result of the Grimm's presence on the battlefield, but either way, they do react to it, with Grimm forming from the pools Niyr created early at an unprecedented rate. The united group of miners and dragons who fought the war over trading card games earlier would rush to take cover in the closest fortified structure they can see, which just so happens to be the City of Babylon. This attracts even more Grimm to the city, forcing the miners and the city's defenders into a bloody and destructive battle for the city, or rather, what will be left of it once they're done.

Now, time would proceed to counterattack against the world, by rewinding itself back to when the seagull was absorbing the ties, but without actually undoing all of the previous progress that was made. Instead, it just amplifies the seagull's power, and the number of miners, dragons, and Grimm fighting over the city. It is at this moment, that the SCP Foundation would send MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" to begin determining what on the battlefield should be considered anomalous and needs to be dealt with, and how much can be considered part of the status quo for this world.

Their report would be hastily sent back, stating that although the situation isn't too far out of the status quo of this world, this entire world should likely be considered anomalous, and the situation is probably at least one type of K-class scenario.

And so, after receiving word of the situation, the O5 Council would send in MTF Alpha-1, the Red Right Hand, to try cleaning up the situation. But by the time they arrive, the situation has already escalated, with time rolling back to before Niyr killed Renati and joined the godmodder, and there being a three way fight between a Renati empowered by the madness of the entire situation, a still AG Niyr, and the current PG Niyr.

Renati, upon noticing the MTF, would teleport himself to the nearest source of water, and stand at it's edge, while the song When Our Bodies Wash Ashore by Aviators plays in the background, followed by Can You Hear It? which is also by Aviators. At the edge of the water, he'd begin some rather stereotypical and somewhat inaccurate eldritch chants to summon Cthulhu, but due to there being a handful of problems, he'd just get Q'yth-az instead, or at least part of it, which he would then teleport back with, and climb to the top of the city of Babylon with, and use to infect all of the living creatures currently in the city with, whether they be Grimm, soldiers, miners, or dragons, before he gets shot in the head and killed by the MTF, with him only having time to say "Have you seen the yellow sign?" before falling limp, and off of the building he was on.

Meanwhile, the AG Niyr would just be staring at PG Niyr, with Flask's presence causing both Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon to appear behind them, and the various other presences causing powerful entites from their worlds to appear as well.

Time would be moving forwards, backwards, and not at all, with the terrain, physics, and pretty much everything else changing from moment to moment.

Finally, all would end when the two Niyrs would both nod, and turn towards the city of Babylon, and open a portal. From the portal would come Bahamut, Tiamat, and Sardior, which I'll just point out are the ones from D&D, as their names were taken from elsewhere by the creators of D&D.

After a short discussion, AG Niyr being killed by Tiamat, Bahamut being sent back through a portal by PG Niyr, and Sardior communicating with Q'yth-az, they would come to an arrangement. All would be returned to as it was.

However, a certain seagull would not be happy with this arrangement, as then they would lose out on the neckties they absorbed earlier, and so they would unleash their full power onto Tiamat in anger. Unfortunately for anyone who cared about the city of Babylon, Tiamat was sitting on it, and the attack had a lot of collateral damage...

With this sudden turn of events, Sardior would take matters into their own hands, and simply use Niyr and his wings to kill off the remaining Grimm, Pokémon, dragons, and whatever else, and then go back and wipe any memory of Niyr's experiment with Tide, therefore making it so there is no basis for the world itself and time itself to fight, and finally ending the conflict.

When the dust settles, peace would seem to finally be in hand, until a group of aircraft from the US Air Force flies over, and bombs all that survived the battle to prevent this from occuring again in the future. And although they would try to avoid any entites that existed before this action, the City of Babylon was changed so much over the course of the wars that they don't recognise it as existing before, and so they bomb that too, before flying off.

TL;DR, Niyr starts multiple wars around the city of Babylon to have it destroyed.

Uh, wow. Good job. You receive the full bonuses for creativity and weather, dealing a total of 40,000 damage to the City of Babylon! However, such an attack is not without ripple effects...

The Seagull, overcharged by the power of infinite ties, ascends to (lesser) Godmodderhood! It will be easier to defeat than Aspera, but can be just as damaging! Also, although it is a Godmodder, it is not aligned with the [PG] faction! It is everyone's enemy!
The USS New Jersey returns to the fight, albeit somewhat late! Due to some time-based intervention, it is a neutral entity!
Three Paradoxical Intrusions appear, one belonging to each faction! Destroying it will summon individuals from the past as allies to that faction!

~~~

Nothing else of note happens in the Sidequests this turn!

~~~

Falks regenerates! Falks takes 15,000 damage from Toxic! Toxic is cut in half! The City of Babylon guards Falks, granting him 5,000 armor until next turn! The Void Dragon regenerates!

The S*lverfish attack Relvaat, dealing 2,000 damage! The S*lverfish create Infested Stone, spawning 2 S*lverfish! The Sk*leton attacks the City of Babylon! The New Jersey interrupts the attack, absorbing it with Armor!

Relvaat attacks the City of Babylon! The New Jersey intercepts the attack!

Aspera attempts to throw the Seagull, but the Seagull responds by blasting him in the face with a necktie laser! Aspera takes 1 damage! The Seagull then fires another necktie laser at the City of Babylon! It pierces straight through the New Jersey and hits the City of Babylon, dealing 25,000 damage to the first and destroying the second!

All cooldowns advance! The Great K.A.T.E. displays new information!

~~~

Battlefield:

Armor Guard [H]: HP: 3,000/10,000, Attack: 1,000, spawns Helmet Head on death
Coffin Creature [H]: HP: 13,000/30,000, Attack: 2,000, spawns 5 Lesser Vampire on death

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!

The Great K.A.T.E. is active and running!
Current version: 17.1.2

Global weather:
Current weather: Upside-Down​
Current time of day: 3 Hours From Now​
Number of moons in the sky: -3​
Phase of largest moon: NaN​
Current tide: High​

Local weather:
Local flora report: Lily pads​
Local fauna report: Tadpoles​
Closest body of water: 0 miles away​
Humidity:​
Water: 99%​

Additional notes: I appear to currently be submerged in water. Please remove me from the water for more accurate local information.

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 39/50 HP, Godmodder

Seagull [GM]: HP: 7/7, Lesser Godmodder

Entities:
Falks Cage [PG]: HP: 60,000/60,000, preventing Falks from attacking
Falks the Stickman [Just Flask - AG]: HP: 25,250/70,000, Regeneration: 5,000 Attack: 12,500, Cool Stickman Arts: II, Toxic: 7,500, City Walls: One turn
Dee Cage [PG]: HP: 19,000/40,000, preventing Bandanna Dee from attacking
Bandanna Dee [Ian - AG]: HP: 17,500/25,000, Armor: 2,500, Attack: 5,000
Dragon Cage [PG]: HP: 62,000/80,000, preventing the Void Dragon from attacking
Void Dragon [Reese - AG]: HP: 68,250/75,000, Attack: 12,500, Regeneration: 10,000, Antimatter Cannon: 61,000

M*necraft Spawner [[Name Here] - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, spawns hostile entities
S*lverfish [H](x4): HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Create Infested Stone: II
Sk*leton [H]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 3,000, attacks twice per turn
USS New Jersey [N]: HP: 75,000/100,000, Armor: 10,000, Escort: Will guard entities with less than 5,000 Attack (except Crowds), will not guard the Cages
Paradoxical Intrusion [AG]: HP: 33,333/33,333, spawns paradoxical [AG] entities upon death
Paradoxical Intrusion [PG]: HP: 33,333/33,333, spawns paradoxical [PG] entities upon death
Paradoxical Intrusion [N]: HP: 33,333/33,333, spawns paradoxical [N] entities upon death

Relvaat, Avatar of Vengeance [Niyr - PG]: HP: 32,000/60,000, Attack: 5,000 (affected 3x by Armor), Madness: IIIII
Contrarioni [PG]: HP: 31,500/50,000, Contrary: Swap the Attack and HP of another Yo-Kai

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [N]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N]
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Hedroc [AG]
Sylveone46: Ronin Alpha [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: Alice [AG]

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Ian. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. The level is locked at 2 while it is in custody of a [N] player. Level: 2, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information. The more kinds of weather information an action uses, the more damage it will deal if it succeeds, up to 3x the usual amount! However, if the attack doesn't use a piece of weather properly, all weather bonuses will be lost!

{Action]
Sblib, now on top of the void dragon, is going to continue consuming it. It's not dissolving fast enough for their taste, so they will take the +1 bonus they got from @Dragonwolf73/Niyr and channel it into an Ultra Acidic +1 Warhead Level of Sour. (UAWL) +1

Channeling this new energy throughout their body, Sblib is now concentrating all their thoughts pn anything that ever was acidic. Lemons, acid, that one cereal that is supposed to be sweet but has gone slightly off. Sblib has now doubled the amount of acidity in their body in order to digest this void dragon faster. It has a slight mint taste that is quite refreshing.

"Sblugbbg."

[RP null]

"What no."

"What do you mean "what no"

"I mean I feel we're distinct enough from regular AGs to have our own identification."

"But That's Up to the QM."

"I know it's up to the QM But you didn't even ask."

"But I might look like a entitled POS for asking!'

"Why are you such a nervous wreck? If you ask nicely and don't throw a tantrum if you're rejected you won't seem like a jerk. You have to advocate for yourself if you want to be recognized. Life lessons for everyone reading this post. Dont say I never did anything for you."

"Okay then but what color should our abbreviation be?"

"How about this color? Keep it close to the normal AG Color to show that we have the same goal"

What she doesn't realize is that even though this conversation is going on in her head. She is saying her lines out loud so it looks like she is talking to herself.

{Action]
Sblib, now on top of the void dragon, is going to continue consuming it. It's not dissolving fast enough for their taste, so they will take the +1 bonus they got from @Dragonwolf73/Niyr and channel it into an Ultra Acidic +1 Warhead Level of Sour. (UAWL) +1

Channeling this new energy throughout their body, Sblib is now concentrating all their thoughts pn anything that ever was acidic. Lemons, acid, that one cereal that is supposed to be sweet but has gone slightly off. Sblib has now doubled the amount of acidity in their body in order to digest this void dragon faster. It has a slight mint taste that is quite refreshing.

"Sblugbbg."
[RPNULL]
“…Damn it.”
Reese pulls out a sword.
“Y’know, the technology in that thing is probably worth more than you. I wouldn’t mess with it.”

[Action]
Reese runs over to Sblib and the cage, and hits the cage with the sword at full force. This would send it flying, crashing it into the wall. He then snaps his fingers, creating a vast quantity of UltraSharp Blue-Ray Discs™. These disks are coated in PTFE, however, and so when they are launched at Sblib they will not melt before slicing through. The disks also hit the cage, obviously, since Sblib is in it, but the Void Dragon’s remaining plating is enough to keep the machine from taking damage from the disks. If the cage gets destroyed, the Void Dragon takes off, trying to get Sblib off of it. For its attack, it finishes off Revlaat, using whatever Antimatter is necessary. If Revlaat is dead, then it kills the AG Intrusion. If both of those are dead, it kills the Sk*leton or any S*lverfish possible, without using Antimatter.
Warning:
The Void Dragon’s Antimatter core with explode if it is melted through, causing severe damage to whatever’s caught in the blast.
Improvisational Charge [2/20]
+1 to @Changing Flask

Last edited:
Oh hey, new lad joining the [N] Club! I greet this Sblib person (I'd call 'em a blob because I assume they're a blob but what if I assume wrong and I get the eternal stigma of calling a non-blob a blob and everyone in the playground starts pointing fingers and laughing at me I cannot take that societal pressure man) as they resume their dragon consumption. In what manner did I greet them with? Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy?

Oops, that +1 is flung right into the Insert Name Here.... or just [Name Here]!
It hits me square in my circular face. Thanks.
OH GOD NOT A BRIEF CASE!
I instantly disappear from where I was, a cloud dust left behind marking my quick departure. What is next seen of me is my full self running in fear. Do you not know what a thrown brief case entails? Let me tell you: cities in ruins, civilizations now scarce, life fully extinct, memories broken, the truth unspoken, even names forgotten... are not exactly what will happen but I'll feel exactly like that if that thing hits me now-

but alas, the thrown brief case cannot be avoided

ow

Pretty unkind of you to call the Seagull "everyone's enemy" just because it's not aligned with anyone.

... kinda jealous of how this guy became a Godmodder just from gaining power though. Maybe I should try that someday. On some sidequest maybe...

Anyways, I approach the Seagull lad. I offer it a nice egg in this trying time of everyone labeling them an enemy. After all, what's "not being aligned with anything" but another way to say that they are a part of the [N] Club?

... also I guess I pull out whoever's speaking in first person out of the water they're submerged in. Is it K.A.T.E.? I've never heard 'em speak in first person before.

[13/50]
A welcome-mat-shaped +1 to our new ____ friend Sblib (@Zparks).

Back
Top Bottom