Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In a little dark part of the arena (that's somehow avoided the wars), a head pops out, eyeing Sblib attempting to eat the dragon. Now normally, they don't like interfering, but this is an exception.

In front of the slime appears a vaguely humanoid creature, but it appears to be made out of something resembling tar, bits of liquid falling off and being pulled back in. Before any words can be said though, it starts ranting.

No, No, NO! That's not how you eat a dragon! You're not supposed to eat the outer layer, you're supposed to eat the center.

The creature would then use its amorphous nature to change into several tools to get through the armor. Jackhammers, chainsaws, pianos, you name it he turned into it. After several minutes of very elaborately hitting a dragon, he would then stop and start trying to melt through any crack he may have made to reach the center of the To*tsie P*p-Void Dragon
By the way, name's Boris, least that's the name your getting.

The Great Sky Snake [1/20]

Last edited:
[23/35]: Morpho #2 chooses quickly, and is already well on their way looking for a great host.
+1 to @Changing Flask.
Pol reads the K.A.T.E., a tad confused. "Is this weather accurate? -3 moons? Upside down weather?"
Pol shrugs before going off to do what they're going to do.

So first up. What is with this weather? I think I'll map out some of my interpretations as follows:

A) The time of day is simultaneously right now and 3 hours in the future, as if it were just 3 hours in the future, a paradox would occur as that time would then be now, making the time 3 hours from now the actual time, making the real time 6 hours into the future. This paradox would repeat endlessly, which is confusing, so I guess the universe (and a little player magic resolving this weird phenomenon) just copes by randomly summoning short lived echoes of everyone on the battlefield from timelines 3 hours in the future.
Pol, being quick and precise with time... stuff... manages to take some cells from a Falks echo they see, when they are much healthier.​
B) -3 moons? Surely they are all made of antimatter and are therefore the technical opposites to actual, normal moons. If you 'add' these 'moons' to normal moons, that'd definitely just result in zero moons. And a lot of energy. Because there is a lot of energy in mass. e = mc^2, anyone?

Pol covers up the gaps between Falks' cages' bars with glass, and starts filling the improvised tank with Bact* from... a few portals leading to a few random, unused B*cta tanks somewhere in the St*r W*rs universe. Pol then feeds in a respirator so that Falks can actually breathe. Afterwards, Pol starts feeding in some electrodes (which attach themselves to Falks' head) and some lights, and hooks up both to a circuit involving a strange, empty apparatus for the power source. Now, this apparatus is specially designed such that when Pol teleports in a very tiny chunk (less than one gram of the stuff) from one of the antimatter moons into the apparatus, (floating with telekinesis, to avoid contact with the apparatus itself) the energy resulting from the constant annihilation of gas (which the apparatus supplies) with the antimatter is used to power the circuit, turning on the lights and rapidly activating the electrodes in such a way that Falks is made to forget about their wounds, and just relax.

Unfortunately, the circuit shorts out soon enough (probably because antimatter still produces A LOT of energy), leaving the lights and electrodes to turn off after like... 10 seconds (long enough for the electrodes to have some effect, but still). So, for stage 2 of this stickman treatment, Pol floats in a lily pad, extracts some lily pad cells, and mixes it in with the Falks cells Pol obtained in the air. Pol then brings in some more cells from another portal, a strange, black, writhing mass. These cells come from a race known as shifters, who, long story short, are really good at regenerating. Pol starts mashing these cells together with a mortar and pestle, which makes the shifter cells integrate the lily pad DNA with the Falks DNA, while getting rid of all their own DNA unnecessary for regeneration. The resulting cell mixture is then put in a syringe, which Pol teleports in Falks' tank to stab in Falks' shoulder and inject the cell mixture. There, the cell mixture begins flowing through Falks' blood, the shifter cells having successfully integrated the lily pad DNA and the Falks DNA together with what remains of its own DNA to make omnipotent cells (no, they don't literally do anything, they just behave like embryonic stem cells) that rapidly divide, ready to repair Falks' unhealed wounds. Too bad the regeneration DNA from the shifter cells don't last long enough to give Falks better regeneration.

The result? Falks' wounds get healed with Bac*a and lily-pad enhanced Falks cells. The lily-pad part provides Falks with extra glucose for cellular respiration by photosynthesis, which comes from other future Falks echoes (with the lily-pad enhanced cells) that Pol manages to get to converge on Falks (I, the spokesperson, help also with that. By making the glucose stick around).

Last edited:
Sblib launches with the cage, but holds fast, their slime being sticky and ingrained in the dragon.

The extra +1 is going to come in handy, or blobby, as Sblib incorporates it into his acidity, now having a +2 UAWL, now with welcome mat hints. Poggers.

Sblib is extra happy. Faster eats now, baby.

Action:
Ronin Alpha considers the current circumstances, trying to decide what is the most important thing to focus on at the moment... Then note that they are sinking into the body of water surrounding them.

Realizing that the environment is incredibly humid, Ronin Alpha gets an incredible idea.

Ronin Alpha picks up the Dragon cage and submerges it partially into the water and begins accelerating the speed at which the cage ages, causing the bottom half of it to begin rusting incredibly fast.

Once suitably rusty and brittle, Ronin Alpha places the Dragon Cage onto a nearby giant lily pad and begins cutting away the base of the cage with a circular saw, easily separating the decayed bars from the fragile base.

+1 to @Banana_Fish

``...I say we finish up, I'm getting tired of this hopeless struggle you two are trying.``

Ian would grab the coffin with his might before setting it on fire, and then he would throw it at both enemies as the added bonus of last time.

[20/25] (edit: +1 to the only person on the PG side, aka @Dragonwolf73, also I got boosted)

[RPNULL]

``Meanwhile, I wonder how those guys are getting on with...``

Cue Ian attempting to call anyone fighting Aspera and the PGs with a (insert device name).

``If anyone can hear this message, do tell me, and if not, well I don't know..``

Last edited:
[RPNULL OOC]
(Maybe you could look through Sky's update? You'd be able to see who has a charge going from the quotes, like Flask, ORIGIN, Krill, and Whimsy.)

[RPNULL]
This is when Niyr would turn to Hedroc, and simply say "I was thinking of that exact thing."
With Hedroc now confused, as he was almost certainly not thinking of what Niyr was thinking of at that exact time, Niyr would turn to look at the sky, and ask the same exact question Hedroc did. What is a Waxing Inverse-Gibbous? Is it a Waning Gibbous, or is it a Waxing Crescent? Or is it some inverted light situation as Hedroc used?
Confused? What!? Hedroc is never confused! Hedroc is always totally on top of things. Constantly. Nothing goes over his head. Especially not the MOON!

I just read that out loud. But it doesn't disprove my point! Hedroc is the model of mental prowess and fortitude. He is the peak of intellectual achievement. And he is- eating his own tongue...

You know what, you might have a point.

[RPEND]

Hedroc slurps up another +1 before anyone else can prod him with their tasty snacks. Hedroc's on a DIET. He doesn't need all these calories!

"Then why is he eating his own +1?" you ask? Look- dieting, it's hard! You try going without food for weeks on end and tell me how you feel. Dead, that's how you feel. Hedroc doesn't want to float down that path. Doesn't even wanna try. He'll chew this 1 up slowly. That way, he won't be tempted to stuff another in his mouth. See! Strategy. The best replacement for an actual diet.

Ignoreous Rock: [20/25]

See, Hedroc had this meal planning kit full of +1's, but since he's dieting, and Hedroc is too lazy to cancel the order, he's started having them shipped all over the place. For instance, this turn, he had sent to... wherever Ian is. Because Hedroc can't be bothered to pay attention. The PEAK of INTELLECTUAL ACHIEVEMENT!

+1 to @Razor_Typhoon

On to the action! What's the weather like today...?

Upside-Down? Like, Stranger Things Upside Down? Like, ethereal mist, dark sky, plant monsters hiding around every corner waiting to eat people weather? Or, like, there's rain, but it's falling upward. Or, the [GRAVITATIONAL BODY] has been flipped upside down compared to Player perspective? OR-

Wait a sec. It's High Tide. But the weather's upside down. So, for the tide to reach the "high" line, it would have to be taking up- like- the whole sky. That would explain the humidity at least. So... is the sky in the oceans, then?

But what about the fauna and flora reports? Lily Pads and Tadpoles? How does that work?

I guess, if the high tide is a line that represents water reaching quite far above the shore, then the water air would be suspended just slightly above the shore at that line. We must be in someplace like St. Louis, making it so the ground level is just a bit below high tide's maximum height. That way, Tadpoles and Lily-Pads would be floating inverted in the air, effectively at your feet, but just above the ground.

What else, what else? -3 Moons!? Well, duh. Space is filled with water. Those three moons must be inside of the [GRAVITATIONAL BODY] as opposed to the sky. How they are orbiting it from within is a... question, but since the sky is effectively inverted, I'd say it makes enough sense.

And the time... Uh... 3 hours from now? Um... See, if the time is three hours from now, that means we are three time zones to the east of where K.A.T.E. is, right? Which seems quite strange, all things considered, but not everything has to be connected to the fact that the sky got swapped with the ocean.

Now, what about this is an action? Excellent question. And I will answer it... eventually.

But first, we need to consider something else. What if the above is wrong? What if, instead, the whole [GRAVITATIONAL BODY] just turned inside out? Then, every point would be, quite literally, upside-down from their initial positions.

See, this is another good guess as to the cause of the weather, but it doesn't exactly explain the high tide. At least, it doesn't at first. But consider, what if the weather was supposed to be three moons? Now we are at negative three moons. What if, in the process of the world turning inside out, the moons crashed into the inverted oceans?

THAT would create massive tidal shifts which could potentially submerge much of, if not ALL of the nearby area. This would explain the 99% humidity and the fact that K.A.T.E. is underwater.

What else does this explain? Well, the tadpoles and lily pads, for one. We have no idea where we are geographically. Especially since we're IN A CAVE. Therefore, it isn't much of a stretch to assume we are near a pond or some type of swamp. When that overflowed from the humongous tidal waves caused by the crashing moons, the lily pads and frogs could have been washed much closer to the cave then it was beforehand.

And the time. Easy. Time-zones are overlapping. See, time-zones are generally defined by big lines drawn across the globe. But when the globe folds in on itself, we must ask the question: Where does the air of one time zone end and another begin? This conundrum has clearly caused the local government to declare some amount of overlap between zones creating this three hour conundrum.

Another GREAT solution to the weather, if I do say so myself. Now we can act, right?

WRONG. There's MORE. What if there was just a big wave, K.A.T.E. got flipped upside down, it short circuited and screwed up the time, and now there are tadpoles because nearby lake.

Simple, right? Yeah, I guess. But it's not NEARLY as fun, is it? No, it's not.

Okay, now we can get to the point. We have three options as to how this weather came to be.

1. Water and Air was reversed during a high-tide scenario, creating an air pocket at your feet.

2. The whole world was turned inside-out, and the resulting meteoric moons caused mass flooding.

3. K.A.T.E. is upside-down and confused due to high tide flooding.

Now, only one can be right. Or can it?

Hedroc prods the AG Paradoxical Intrusion with the weather. Energy flows from the Intrusion into Hedroc, who belches out all three Weather Systems, causing them all to paradoxically coexist at once. This drains the Paradox Energy from the Intrusion, effectively damaging it.

Yup, all that just to damage the Intrusion. This is what I do with my free time.

tl;dr: Um, just skip to the "Okay, now we can get to the point." That's the whole thing.

"Time to get serious"

Alice summons a gaint gaster blasters. And when I say gaint I mean dwarfs the void dragon big.

It opens its mouth and spews out a tidal wave of spegehiti and meatballs towards the godmodder. If the spaghetti would reach out and restrain the godmodder and the meatballs would explode when close to the godmodder.

Stansfield summon charge 2/10

Alice will give her +1 to the next AG person who askes nicely

[RPNULL]

``.........expected no reply, but those guys could had moved anywhere and I'm busy right now, might aswell try again..``

cue trying again for the hopes of someone picking up and this time, ANYONE.

[RPNULL]
Cue Ian attempting to call anyone fighting Aspera and the PGs with a (insert device name).

``If anyone can hear this message, do tell me, and if not, well I don't know..``
Pol's ears tingle a bit as they sense the incoming radio waves. <Huh. Guess I should thank Ves later for suggesting keeping a radio wave perception ability active.>
<Hmm. What to do, what to do.>
``.........expected no reply, but those guys could had moved anywhere and I'm busy right now, might as well try again..``

cue trying again for the hopes of someone picking up and this time, ANYONE.
Pol, upon hearing this, then makes up their mind and raises their wing up to send out radio waves in response.
<{Yep. I hear you, Ian. Loud and clear. Do you need something?}>

[RPNULL]

(before I do something, radio/phone calls are going to follow this format on my side of things.

>``insert text``<)

>``I was mainly just checking in to see what's happening with you guys, even if I ditch the fight as a whole, I still have a place in my heart for the group.``<

[RPNULL]
>``I was mainly just checking in to see what's happening with you guys, even if I ditch the fight as a whole, I still have a place in my heart for the group.``<
<{...it's chaotic over here. That's all I'll say.}>
Pol thinks before saying something more.
<{It's nice that we still hold a place somewhere in your heart. Just saying I won't personally judge you for your decision. But don't expect that to stop me, or any of us Anti-Godmodders, from putting a stop to your actions if we have to.}>

[RPNULL]

>``even though I question your decisions on pushing through, I'm not trying to stop you or anything, I wouldn't even think of taking over a world or
becoming the most powerful man, all I really hope is for Aspera or any of his minions to have a change of a heart...``<

[RPNULL]
>``even though I question your decisions on pushing through, I'm not trying to stop you or anything, I wouldn't even think of taking over a world or
becoming the most powerful man, all I really hope is for Aspera or any of his minions to have a change of a heart...``<
<{Admirable hopes. Problem is, Aspera appears to be able to literally force people's souls out of their bodies and impose his will on them. And, well, it's going to be a tad hard to convince Aspera, of all people, to have a change of heart.}>

[RPNULL]

<{Admirable hopes. Problem is, Aspera appears to be able to literally force people's souls out of their bodies and impose his will on them. And, well, it's going to be a tad hard to convince Aspera, of all people, to have a change of heart.}>
in a very mumbled voice, could always do an impromptu heart replacement surgery.

/rpnull

The update will be tomorrow. I have a busy schedule after that, so don't expect the update afterward until Friday.
(Well, that works perfectly for me, as my schedule currently has me away for the next few days, so if it won't come out until Friday then I won't have to worry about missing a turn.)

The Planning Room [6/15]
+1 to @Krill13 as a bribe disguised as a loan that was disguised as a gift card made to look like a membership card that was part of a pyramid scheme that was actually a ponzi scheme which was part of a conspiracy related to a trail that was trying to award damage payments for getting hit with a briefcase.
And so, we return again to Niyr, and his efforts to stall the AG team. As his last actions were much more effective than he was expecting, he'd decide that perhaps he could do something like that again as a quick way of using the paradoxical intrusion to get more entities. However, he's also quite concerned about his last remaining raven. And so, with this information, he'd hatch a plan. Now, to do this, he'd go try to go get some eggs, but would run into a minor problem. The local area only has tadpoles, not frogs, and not eggs. Therefore, he needs a way of accelerating time for the tadpoles so they can grow up and he can steal their eggs to hatch a plan with. Now, despite how his plan is to hatch a plan by using magic to put a piece of paper with plan written on it inside an egg, to get there he actually needs to do some more serious work. So to make a better plan, he'd consult K.A.T.E. Unfortunately, K.A.T.E is having a few problems, and although Niyr would try to use magic to fix it, all he'd manage to do is glitch out the device further. To try fixing that, he'd bring out his own device, M.A.Rk.OS. However M.A.Rk.OS is off-brand, and isn't quite designed to handle the unusual weather patterns in this world, and so requires very specific values fo be entered. Entering the values from K.A.T.E causes an error that makes it try to find information it can make sense of somewhere and use that, and so although it for some reason accepts upside-down as a valid entry for weather, instead putting it as overcast, when it sees the time as three hours from now, it tries to find the next valid value. The next valid value it sees is High, and so it puts the time as High, and from that it gets the idea that right now it's high noon.

And so M.A.Rk.OS would spring into action, suddenly gaining limbs, boots, revolvers, and a cowboy hat, and yelling "YEEEE HAW!" However, as the time is actually three hours from now, M.A.Rk.OS is at least three hours late for high noon. Or maybe he's early. But either way, the miners don't like the idea of a cowboy wannebe robot that was formerly an off-brand weather monitor causing problems. But as most of the readily available miners have already been used, and there no longer being a surplus of pickaxes, they wouldn't act.
So instead, Niyr decides now would be a good time to tell Relvaat to use his madness ability. Now, although this also has other effects, the important thing here is that M.A.Rk.OS is now MArDOS the Mad Martyr, who shall spread the words of the prophet Jeff Goldblum wherever he goes. This manages to cross a line, as one miner dislikes MArDOS' use of quotes from Jeff Goldblum, and draws a phaser. Although I haven't heard anyone say don't bring a gun to a laser gun fight, it seems like it would make sense, and so the miner fires upon MArDOS, destroying him instantly. However, MArDOS was standing next to the paradoxical intrusion at the time, causing his weather data to mix with it, making it so in one universe three hours from now is high noon, but not necessarily here, but also definitely here. Because paradoxes or something. And so Niyr moves onto stage two of the thing he definitely planned ahead of time.

Niyr would walk over to Pol, while Niyr moves the cages towards the PG paradoxical intrusion. Now, how is this possible you may ask? Beczuse the future is now! Literally! K.A.T.E says so, and she can't be wring, right? ...Right?
And then the very concept of K.A.T.E being wrong would be transmit into the PG paradoxical intrusion, calling into question every single time her information was used. But before that can be processed, another part of the output would be questioned. If it is three hours from now, then will three hours from now be the same as three hours earlier? Or will time forever more be three hours later, meaning every single creature has lost three hours of their lives? And if three hours from now something changes, would that change the past and create a paradox? Is the weather being upside-down a reference to Stranger Things? Or is it just a coincidence? Will people judge me if I say I've never seen it? And is the weather inferted in effect, location, or both? Is upside-down weather the same as an inversion? Should the amateur radio operators be concerned? If the nearest body of water is 0 miles away, am I in it, or is it just less than a mile? Could it then be a kilometre away? Why does K.A.T.E use imperial and not metric? Is K.A.T.E an American? Does K.A.T.E mind being called Kate? If we have negative moons does that mean there are voids in space orbiting us, that we somehow lost moons, or are we in fact on a moon that has three planets orbiting it? That last option would explain the phase being NaN. And becauee of the other anomalies, should we assume NaN is Not a Number, or instead trying to refer to naan bread? Are pieces of naan bread orbiting us? And if the naan bread was mouldy three hours and one minute in the future, would it suddenly go mouldy in a minute, or would that be skipped as current events are the same as three hours from now? Who could answer these questions? Wait, no, that last one doesn't need a question mark, it wasn't a question. It was a statement. Who could answer these questions. Oh, wait, no, maybe it would make sense if I said Doctor. Yes. Doctor can answer these questions.

...And it still doesn't work. But here's the TARDIS, so if there was any confusion, that should clear it up.
Anyway, the 82nd Doctor would step out from the TARDIS, and point his sonic screwdriver at K.A.T.E, and just does that for about a minute. The screwdriver isn't even on, it's just being pointed at K.A.T.E. But after that minute, the Doctor would turn and check the orbiting naan bread, finding it is both mouldy and not mouldy at the same time. Further, it also exists and doesn't exist at the same time. It quickly gets dubbed Schrödinger's naan, before the lawyers, returning again because paradoxes brought them here, try to sue the Doctor on behalf of Shrödinger's estate. The 82nd Doctor, having learned at least something by now, would point his sonic screwdriver at them, before just pulling out a gun and shooting them. The problem arises when they don't die, and so the solution is found to be with Flask. As the user that was briefly known as Firewing is now known as Changing Flask again, yet character lists have not been updated to reflect this, the Doctor would state that Firewing is dead. Now, the lawyers would point to a lack of legal documentation proving this, to which the Doctor responds by showing them the time Flask set themselves on fire and turned into a fire elemental. The lawyers then say that isn't enough, except one would say that they think it is. This results in gravity suddenly more or less shutting off, as the world can't take it anymore, with it and time proceeding to erase the lawyers from existence, both past and present. Unfortunately, this creates another paradox, but this one appears right inside on of the cages Niyr moved earlier. The proximity of this new intrusion to the other intrusion would be fine for now, but Niyr would then make social media accounts for that one, and as the current time is also three hours into the future, by that time that paradoxical intrusion has become rather negative and seems to be anti-everything. This causes a problem, and at the same time gravity is switched back on, with this intrusion moving rapidly towards and colliding with the other intrusion. Now, when matter and antimatter meet, they annihilate each other. The same applies to these intrusions, should they be of equal power. However, luckily for the AG team, Niyr would use magic to direct any forces away from the entities trapped in the cafes. Unluckily for the AG team, Niyr would direct the force to attempt to merge the cages, and as Relvaat used his madness ability, well, the entities probably won't be too friendly for a while.

[RPNULL ALL AFTER]

"Strange, isn't it?"
Niyr turns to look at Pol.
"Most times the use of logic and reason is generally the most effective way to conduct battle. However, here I find instead using broken logic and chaos proves more effective. Yet, still it must have an attempt of logic, as without that spark it is simply just chaos, and that still lacks effectiveness. It is highly unusual. Therefore, do you mind if I ask you if you have experienced something the likes of this before? As you act as if you have."

[RPNULL]

>``Well, everyone has a good side and I bet Aspera is no different, you could try learning why he became the person he is, maybe a bad
childhood, maybe raised by awful people, there has to be a reason behind his deeds...``<

Last edited:
[RPNULL]
``Well, everyone has a good side and I bet Aspera is no different, you could try learning why he became the person he is, maybe a bad
childhood, maybe raised by awful people, there has to be a reason behind his deeds...``
<{Actually, I was just thinking that. Maybe ask him something. Maybe take Krill's idea and do heart surgery on the guy. Maybe encourage him to do it. Who knows? If importance wills it, then we'll find out his background in due time.}>
<{But even so... that won't stop me from doing what has to be done. Understanding your enemy is one thing, but sometimes a person can just be too far gone to save. Just my personal belief, though. It's nice you still believe that.}>

"Strange, isn't it?"
Niyr turns to look at Pol.
"Most times the use of logic and reason is generally the most effective way to conduct battle. However, here I find instead using broken logic and chaos proves more effective. Yet, still it must have an attempt of logic, as without that spark it is simply just chaos, and that still lacks effectiveness. It is highly unusual. Therefore, do you mind if I ask you if you have experienced something the likes of this before? As you act as if you have."
Pol turns to meet his gaze.
"I suppose it is strange. And, to answer your other question, yes. But I didn't take part directly. I only watched with my partner from the shadows, concealed." [and as a completely unnecessary note, I realised I completely forgot I changed Ves' name to Ver. So I'm just explaining that here.]

Pol shrugs.
"Really, I just caught on pretty fast to what does and doesn't work here. You might be surprised at how much I can deduce just from random, passive memory reads."

Back
Top Bottom