Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[RPNULL]

``..well I hope they can do well, and I can hope this project can succeed without losing my hard work``

Ian would turn back towards the 2 enemies he's facing, awaiting to see how they react to the attack he did.

{Planning room}
Xi'an Revenge [22/30]
+1 Pol, have a late one!
{Action}
A panic settles in the unicorn, knowing well they're about to be rushed by the update before they strike! And they decide to do the most sans-y thing ever - skip a turn!
Wait, you don't mean - skip a turn as in skipping his own turn. Yes. He decides to turn on the Developer console and skip the Seagull's turn before flinging a lot of dry ice to a tie-absorbing monstroity of a bird! Provided they live in ocean, they're Water-type, they live in air - Flying-type, and the move deals double damage to water-entities! And since turn was skipped forcibly, there's no way the seagull's going to defend against that one!

Last edited:
{Action]
Sblib, now on top of the void dragon, is going to continue consuming it. It's not dissolving fast enough for their taste, so they will take the +1 bonus they got from @Dragonwolf73/Niyr and channel it into an Ultra Acidic +1 Warhead Level of Sour. (UAWL) +1

Channeling this new energy throughout their body, Sblib is now concentrating all their thoughts pn anything that ever was acidic. Lemons, acid, that one cereal that is supposed to be sweet but has gone slightly off. Sblib has now doubled the amount of acidity in their body in order to digest this void dragon faster. It has a slight mint taste that is quite refreshing.

"Sblugbbg."

Your action is weakened slightly due to repetition, and then annulled entirely by Reese's action!

[RP null]

"What no."

"What do you mean "what no"

"I mean I feel we're distinct enough from regular AGs to have our own identification."

"But That's Up to the QM."

"I know it's up to the QM But you didn't even ask."

"But I might look like a entitled POS for asking!'

"Why are you such a nervous wreck? If you ask nicely and don't throw a tantrum if you're rejected you won't seem like a jerk. You have to advocate for yourself if you want to be recognized. Life lessons for everyone reading this post. Dont say I never did anything for you."

"Okay then but what color should our abbreviation be?"

"How about this color? Keep it close to the normal AG Color to show that we have the same goal"

What she doesn't realize is that even though this conversation is going on in her head. She is saying her lines out loud so it looks like she is talking to herself.

"Slightly different from the AGs" is not enough to get your own faction.

[RPNULL]
“…Damn it.”
Reese pulls out a sword.
“Y’know, the technology in that thing is probably worth more than you. I wouldn’t mess with it.”

[Action]
Reese runs over to Sblib and the cage, and hits the cage with the sword at full force. This would send it flying, crashing it into the wall. He then snaps his fingers, creating a vast quantity of UltraSharp Blue-Ray Discs™. These disks are coated in PTFE, however, and so when they are launched at Sblib they will not melt before slicing through. The disks also hit the cage, obviously, since Sblib is in it, but the Void Dragon’s remaining plating is enough to keep the machine from taking damage from the disks. If the cage gets destroyed, the Void Dragon takes off, trying to get Sblib off of it. For its attack, it finishes off Revlaat, using whatever Antimatter is necessary. If Revlaat is dead, then it kills the AG Intrusion. If both of those are dead, it kills the Sk*leton or any S*lverfish possible, without using Antimatter.
Warning:
The Void Dragon’s Antimatter core with explode if it is melted through, causing severe damage to whatever’s caught in the blast.
Improvisational Charge [2/20]
+1 to @Changing Flask

You deal 5,000 damage to the Void Dragon's cage, and successfully disrupt Sblib's action!

Oh hey, new lad joining the [N] Club! I greet this Sblib person (I'd call 'em a blob because I assume they're a blob but what if I assume wrong and I get the eternal stigma of calling a non-blob a blob and everyone in the playground starts pointing fingers and laughing at me I cannot take that societal pressure man) as they resume their dragon consumption. In what manner did I greet them with? Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy?

It hits me square in my circular face. Thanks.

OH GOD NOT A BRIEF CASE!
I instantly disappear from where I was, a cloud dust left behind marking my quick departure. What is next seen of me is my full self running in fear. Do you not know what a thrown brief case entails? Let me tell you: cities in ruins, civilizations now scarce, life fully extinct, memories broken, the truth unspoken, even names forgotten... are not exactly what will happen but I'll feel exactly like that if that thing hits me now-

but alas, the thrown brief case cannot be avoided

ow

Pretty unkind of you to call the Seagull "everyone's enemy" just because it's not aligned with anyone.

... kinda jealous of how this guy became a Godmodder just from gaining power though. Maybe I should try that someday. On some sidequest maybe...

Anyways, I approach the Seagull lad. I offer it a nice egg in this trying time of everyone labeling them an enemy. After all, what's "not being aligned with anything" but another way to say that they are a part of the [N] Club?

... also I guess I pull out whoever's speaking in first person out of the water they're submerged in. Is it K.A.T.E.? I've never heard 'em speak in first person before.

[13/50]
A welcome-mat-shaped +1 to our new ____ friend Sblib (@Zparks).

You remove The Great K.A.T.E. from the water, submerging it in the air!

In a little dark part of the arena (that's somehow avoided the wars), a head pops out, eyeing Sblib attempting to eat the dragon. Now normally, they don't like interfering, but this is an exception.

In front of the slime appears a vaguely humanoid creature, but it appears to be made out of something resembling tar, bits of liquid falling off and being pulled back in. Before any words can be said though, it starts ranting.

No, No, NO! That's not how you eat a dragon! You're not supposed to eat the outer layer, you're supposed to eat the center.

The creature would then use its amorphous nature to change into several tools to get through the armor. Jackhammers, chainsaws, pianos, you name it he turned into it. After several minutes of very elaborately hitting a dragon, he would then stop and start trying to melt through any crack he may have made to reach the center of the To*tsie P*p-Void Dragon
By the way, name's Boris, least that's the name your getting.

The Great Sky Snake [1/20]

Welcome to the game! You're going to be [N] for now, since you haven't declared a faction. You deal 11,000 damage to the Void Dragon!

[23/35]: Morpho #2 chooses quickly, and is already well on their way looking for a great host.
+1 to @Changing Flask.
Pol reads the K.A.T.E., a tad confused. "Is this weather accurate? -3 moons? Upside down weather?"
Pol shrugs before going off to do what they're going to do.

So first up. What is with this weather? I think I'll map out some of my interpretations as follows:

A) The time of day is simultaneously right now and 3 hours in the future, as if it were just 3 hours in the future, a paradox would occur as that time would then be now, making the time 3 hours from now the actual time, making the real time 6 hours into the future. This paradox would repeat endlessly, which is confusing, so I guess the universe (and a little player magic resolving this weird phenomenon) just copes by randomly summoning short lived echoes of everyone on the battlefield from timelines 3 hours in the future.
Pol, being quick and precise with time... stuff... manages to take some cells from a Falks echo they see, when they are much healthier.​
B) -3 moons? Surely they are all made of antimatter and are therefore the technical opposites to actual, normal moons. If you 'add' these 'moons' to normal moons, that'd definitely just result in zero moons. And a lot of energy. Because there is a lot of energy in mass. e = mc^2, anyone?

Pol covers up the gaps between Falks' cages' bars with glass, and starts filling the improvised tank with Bact* from... a few portals leading to a few random, unused B*cta tanks somewhere in the St*r W*rs universe. Pol then feeds in a respirator so that Falks can actually breathe. Afterwards, Pol starts feeding in some electrodes (which attach themselves to Falks' head) and some lights, and hooks up both to a circuit involving a strange, empty apparatus for the power source. Now, this apparatus is specially designed such that when Pol teleports in a very tiny chunk (less than one gram of the stuff) from one of the antimatter moons into the apparatus, (floating with telekinesis, to avoid contact with the apparatus itself) the energy resulting from the constant annihilation of gas (which the apparatus supplies) with the antimatter is used to power the circuit, turning on the lights and rapidly activating the electrodes in such a way that Falks is made to forget about their wounds, and just relax.

Unfortunately, the circuit shorts out soon enough (probably because antimatter still produces A LOT of energy), leaving the lights and electrodes to turn off after like... 10 seconds (long enough for the electrodes to have some effect, but still). So, for stage 2 of this stickman treatment, Pol floats in a lily pad, extracts some lily pad cells, and mixes it in with the Falks cells Pol obtained in the air. Pol then brings in some more cells from another portal, a strange, black, writhing mass. These cells come from a race known as shifters, who, long story short, are really good at regenerating. Pol starts mashing these cells together with a mortar and pestle, which makes the shifter cells integrate the lily pad DNA with the Falks DNA, while getting rid of all their own DNA unnecessary for regeneration. The resulting cell mixture is then put in a syringe, which Pol teleports in Falks' tank to stab in Falks' shoulder and inject the cell mixture. There, the cell mixture begins flowing through Falks' blood, the shifter cells having successfully integrated the lily pad DNA and the Falks DNA together with what remains of its own DNA to make omnipotent cells (no, they don't literally do anything, they just behave like embryonic stem cells) that rapidly divide, ready to repair Falks' unhealed wounds. Too bad the regeneration DNA from the shifter cells don't last long enough to give Falks better regeneration.

The result? Falks' wounds get healed with Bac*a and lily-pad enhanced Falks cells. The lily-pad part provides Falks with extra glucose for cellular respiration by photosynthesis, which comes from other future Falks echoes (with the lily-pad enhanced cells) that Pol manages to get to converge on Falks (I, the spokesperson, help also with that. By making the glucose stick around).

You heal Falks rapidly for 20,000 HP total!

Action:
Ronin Alpha considers the current circumstances, trying to decide what is the most important thing to focus on at the moment... Then note that they are sinking into the body of water surrounding them.

Realizing that the environment is incredibly humid, Ronin Alpha gets an incredible idea.

Ronin Alpha picks up the Dragon cage and submerges it partially into the water and begins accelerating the speed at which the cage ages, causing the bottom half of it to begin rusting incredibly fast.

Once suitably rusty and brittle, Ronin Alpha places the Dragon Cage onto a nearby giant lily pad and begins cutting away the base of the cage with a circular saw, easily separating the decayed bars from the fragile base.

+1 to @Banana_Fish

Taking advantage of the strange temporal landscape, you deal 19,000 damage to the Void Dragon cage!

``...I say we finish up, I'm getting tired of this hopeless struggle you two are trying.``

Ian would grab the coffin with his might before setting it on fire, and then he would throw it at both enemies as the added bonus of last time.

[20/25] (edit: +1 to the only person on the PG side, aka @Dragonwolf73, also I got boosted)

[RPNULL]

``Meanwhile, I wonder how those guys are getting on with...``

Cue Ian attempting to call anyone fighting Aspera and the PGs with a (insert device name).

``If anyone can hear this message, do tell me, and if not, well I don't know..``

You throw the Coffin Creature into the Armor Guard, destroying both!

[RPNULL]

Confused? What!? Hedroc is never confused! Hedroc is always totally on top of things. Constantly. Nothing goes over his head. Especially not the MOON!

I just read that out loud. But it doesn't disprove my point! Hedroc is the model of mental prowess and fortitude. He is the peak of intellectual achievement. And he is- eating his own tongue...

You know what, you might have a point.

[RPEND]

Hedroc slurps up another +1 before anyone else can prod him with their tasty snacks. Hedroc's on a DIET. He doesn't need all these calories!

"Then why is he eating his own +1?" you ask? Look- dieting, it's hard! You try going without food for weeks on end and tell me how you feel. Dead, that's how you feel. Hedroc doesn't want to float down that path. Doesn't even wanna try. He'll chew this 1 up slowly. That way, he won't be tempted to stuff another in his mouth. See! Strategy. The best replacement for an actual diet.

Ignoreous Rock: [20/25]

See, Hedroc had this meal planning kit full of +1's, but since he's dieting, and Hedroc is too lazy to cancel the order, he's started having them shipped all over the place. For instance, this turn, he had sent to... wherever Ian is. Because Hedroc can't be bothered to pay attention. The PEAK of INTELLECTUAL ACHIEVEMENT!

+1 to @Razor_Typhoon

On to the action! What's the weather like today...?

Upside-Down? Like, Stranger Things Upside Down? Like, ethereal mist, dark sky, plant monsters hiding around every corner waiting to eat people weather? Or, like, there's rain, but it's falling upward. Or, the [GRAVITATIONAL BODY] has been flipped upside down compared to Player perspective? OR-

Wait a sec. It's High Tide. But the weather's upside down. So, for the tide to reach the "high" line, it would have to be taking up- like- the whole sky. That would explain the humidity at least. So... is the sky in the oceans, then?

But what about the fauna and flora reports? Lily Pads and Tadpoles? How does that work?

I guess, if the high tide is a line that represents water reaching quite far above the shore, then the water air would be suspended just slightly above the shore at that line. We must be in someplace like St. Louis, making it so the ground level is just a bit below high tide's maximum height. That way, Tadpoles and Lily-Pads would be floating inverted in the air, effectively at your feet, but just above the ground.

What else, what else? -3 Moons!? Well, duh. Space is filled with water. Those three moons must be inside of the [GRAVITATIONAL BODY] as opposed to the sky. How they are orbiting it from within is a... question, but since the sky is effectively inverted, I'd say it makes enough sense.

And the time... Uh... 3 hours from now? Um... See, if the time is three hours from now, that means we are three time zones to the east of where K.A.T.E. is, right? Which seems quite strange, all things considered, but not everything has to be connected to the fact that the sky got swapped with the ocean.

Now, what about this is an action? Excellent question. And I will answer it... eventually.

But first, we need to consider something else. What if the above is wrong? What if, instead, the whole [GRAVITATIONAL BODY] just turned inside out? Then, every point would be, quite literally, upside-down from their initial positions.

See, this is another good guess as to the cause of the weather, but it doesn't exactly explain the high tide. At least, it doesn't at first. But consider, what if the weather was supposed to be three moons? Now we are at negative three moons. What if, in the process of the world turning inside out, the moons crashed into the inverted oceans?

THAT would create massive tidal shifts which could potentially submerge much of, if not ALL of the nearby area. This would explain the 99% humidity and the fact that K.A.T.E. is underwater.

What else does this explain? Well, the tadpoles and lily pads, for one. We have no idea where we are geographically. Especially since we're IN A CAVE. Therefore, it isn't much of a stretch to assume we are near a pond or some type of swamp. When that overflowed from the humongous tidal waves caused by the crashing moons, the lily pads and frogs could have been washed much closer to the cave then it was beforehand.

And the time. Easy. Time-zones are overlapping. See, time-zones are generally defined by big lines drawn across the globe. But when the globe folds in on itself, we must ask the question: Where does the air of one time zone end and another begin? This conundrum has clearly caused the local government to declare some amount of overlap between zones creating this three hour conundrum.

Another GREAT solution to the weather, if I do say so myself. Now we can act, right?

WRONG. There's MORE. What if there was just a big wave, K.A.T.E. got flipped upside down, it short circuited and screwed up the time, and now there are tadpoles because nearby lake.

Simple, right? Yeah, I guess. But it's not NEARLY as fun, is it? No, it's not.

Okay, now we can get to the point. We have three options as to how this weather came to be.

1. Water and Air was reversed during a high-tide scenario, creating an air pocket at your feet.

2. The whole world was turned inside-out, and the resulting meteoric moons caused mass flooding.

3. K.A.T.E. is upside-down and confused due to high tide flooding.

Now, only one can be right. Or can it?

Hedroc prods the AG Paradoxical Intrusion with the weather. Energy flows from the Intrusion into Hedroc, who belches out all three Weather Systems, causing them all to paradoxically coexist at once. This drains the Paradox Energy from the Intrusion, effectively damaging it.

Yup, all that just to damage the Intrusion. This is what I do with my free time.

tl;dr: Um, just skip to the "Okay, now we can get to the point." That's the whole thing.

Well, all of these are wrong. And right. It depends on if you're standing in a rowboat or not. Anyway, you deal 21,000 damage to the Paradoxical Intrusion!

"Time to get serious"

Alice summons a gaint gaster blasters. And when I say gaint I mean dwarfs the void dragon big.

It opens its mouth and spews out a tidal wave of spegehiti and meatballs towards the godmodder. If the spaghetti would reach out and restrain the godmodder and the meatballs would explode when close to the godmodder.

Stansfield summon charge 2/10

Alice will give her +1 to the next AG person who askes nicely

Aspera blocks the spaghetti with his sword! ...Is what I would say, but it just gets his sword all tied up! Then he's smacked with one of the meatballs, taking 1 damage!

(Well, that works perfectly for me, as my schedule currently has me away for the next few days, so if it won't come out until Friday then I won't have to worry about missing a turn.)

The Planning Room [6/15]
+1 to @Krill13 as a bribe disguised as a loan that was disguised as a gift card made to look like a membership card that was part of a pyramid scheme that was actually a ponzi scheme which was part of a conspiracy related to a trail that was trying to award damage payments for getting hit with a briefcase.
And so, we return again to Niyr, and his efforts to stall the AG team. As his last actions were much more effective than he was expecting, he'd decide that perhaps he could do something like that again as a quick way of using the paradoxical intrusion to get more entities. However, he's also quite concerned about his last remaining raven. And so, with this information, he'd hatch a plan. Now, to do this, he'd go try to go get some eggs, but would run into a minor problem. The local area only has tadpoles, not frogs, and not eggs. Therefore, he needs a way of accelerating time for the tadpoles so they can grow up and he can steal their eggs to hatch a plan with. Now, despite how his plan is to hatch a plan by using magic to put a piece of paper with plan written on it inside an egg, to get there he actually needs to do some more serious work. So to make a better plan, he'd consult K.A.T.E. Unfortunately, K.A.T.E is having a few problems, and although Niyr would try to use magic to fix it, all he'd manage to do is glitch out the device further. To try fixing that, he'd bring out his own device, M.A.Rk.OS. However M.A.Rk.OS is off-brand, and isn't quite designed to handle the unusual weather patterns in this world, and so requires very specific values fo be entered. Entering the values from K.A.T.E causes an error that makes it try to find information it can make sense of somewhere and use that, and so although it for some reason accepts upside-down as a valid entry for weather, instead putting it as overcast, when it sees the time as three hours from now, it tries to find the next valid value. The next valid value it sees is High, and so it puts the time as High, and from that it gets the idea that right now it's high noon.

And so M.A.Rk.OS would spring into action, suddenly gaining limbs, boots, revolvers, and a cowboy hat, and yelling "YEEEE HAW!" However, as the time is actually three hours from now, M.A.Rk.OS is at least three hours late for high noon. Or maybe he's early. But either way, the miners don't like the idea of a cowboy wannebe robot that was formerly an off-brand weather monitor causing problems. But as most of the readily available miners have already been used, and there no longer being a surplus of pickaxes, they wouldn't act.
So instead, Niyr decides now would be a good time to tell Relvaat to use his madness ability. Now, although this also has other effects, the important thing here is that M.A.Rk.OS is now MArDOS the Mad Martyr, who shall spread the words of the prophet Jeff Goldblum wherever he goes. This manages to cross a line, as one miner dislikes MArDOS' use of quotes from Jeff Goldblum, and draws a phaser. Although I haven't heard anyone say don't bring a gun to a laser gun fight, it seems like it would make sense, and so the miner fires upon MArDOS, destroying him instantly. However, MArDOS was standing next to the paradoxical intrusion at the time, causing his weather data to mix with it, making it so in one universe three hours from now is high noon, but not necessarily here, but also definitely here. Because paradoxes or something. And so Niyr moves onto stage two of the thing he definitely planned ahead of time.

Niyr would walk over to Pol, while Niyr moves the cages towards the PG paradoxical intrusion. Now, how is this possible you may ask? Beczuse the future is now! Literally! K.A.T.E says so, and she can't be wring, right? ...Right?
And then the very concept of K.A.T.E being wrong would be transmit into the PG paradoxical intrusion, calling into question every single time her information was used. But before that can be processed, another part of the output would be questioned. If it is three hours from now, then will three hours from now be the same as three hours earlier? Or will time forever more be three hours later, meaning every single creature has lost three hours of their lives? And if three hours from now something changes, would that change the past and create a paradox? Is the weather being upside-down a reference to Stranger Things? Or is it just a coincidence? Will people judge me if I say I've never seen it? And is the weather inferted in effect, location, or both? Is upside-down weather the same as an inversion? Should the amateur radio operators be concerned? If the nearest body of water is 0 miles away, am I in it, or is it just less than a mile? Could it then be a kilometre away? Why does K.A.T.E use imperial and not metric? Is K.A.T.E an American? Does K.A.T.E mind being called Kate? If we have negative moons does that mean there are voids in space orbiting us, that we somehow lost moons, or are we in fact on a moon that has three planets orbiting it? That last option would explain the phase being NaN. And becauee of the other anomalies, should we assume NaN is Not a Number, or instead trying to refer to naan bread? Are pieces of naan bread orbiting us? And if the naan bread was mouldy three hours and one minute in the future, would it suddenly go mouldy in a minute, or would that be skipped as current events are the same as three hours from now? Who could answer these questions? Wait, no, that last one doesn't need a question mark, it wasn't a question. It was a statement. Who could answer these questions. Oh, wait, no, maybe it would make sense if I said Doctor. Yes. Doctor can answer these questions.

...And it still doesn't work. But here's the TARDIS, so if there was any confusion, that should clear it up.
Anyway, the 82nd Doctor would step out from the TARDIS, and point his sonic screwdriver at K.A.T.E, and just does that for about a minute. The screwdriver isn't even on, it's just being pointed at K.A.T.E. But after that minute, the Doctor would turn and check the orbiting naan bread, finding it is both mouldy and not mouldy at the same time. Further, it also exists and doesn't exist at the same time. It quickly gets dubbed Schrödinger's naan, before the lawyers, returning again because paradoxes brought them here, try to sue the Doctor on behalf of Shrödinger's estate. The 82nd Doctor, having learned at least something by now, would point his sonic screwdriver at them, before just pulling out a gun and shooting them. The problem arises when they don't die, and so the solution is found to be with Flask. As the user that was briefly known as Firewing is now known as Changing Flask again, yet character lists have not been updated to reflect this, the Doctor would state that Firewing is dead. Now, the lawyers would point to a lack of legal documentation proving this, to which the Doctor responds by showing them the time Flask set themselves on fire and turned into a fire elemental. The lawyers then say that isn't enough, except one would say that they think it is. This results in gravity suddenly more or less shutting off, as the world can't take it anymore, with it and time proceeding to erase the lawyers from existence, both past and present. Unfortunately, this creates another paradox, but this one appears right inside on of the cages Niyr moved earlier. The proximity of this new intrusion to the other intrusion would be fine for now, but Niyr would then make social media accounts for that one, and as the current time is also three hours into the future, by that time that paradoxical intrusion has become rather negative and seems to be anti-everything. This causes a problem, and at the same time gravity is switched back on, with this intrusion moving rapidly towards and colliding with the other intrusion. Now, when matter and antimatter meet, they annihilate each other. The same applies to these intrusions, should they be of equal power. However, luckily for the AG team, Niyr would use magic to direct any forces away from the entities trapped in the cafes. Unluckily for the AG team, Niyr would direct the force to attempt to merge the cages, and as Relvaat used his madness ability, well, the entities probably won't be too friendly for a while.

[RPNULL ALL AFTER]

"Strange, isn't it?"
Niyr turns to look at Pol.
"Most times the use of logic and reason is generally the most effective way to conduct battle. However, here I find instead using broken logic and chaos proves more effective. Yet, still it must have an attempt of logic, as without that spark it is simply just chaos, and that still lacks effectiveness. It is highly unusual. Therefore, do you mind if I ask you if you have experienced something the likes of this before? As you act as if you have."

Using the weather, you manage to combine the cages of Falks and the Void Dragon! This new cage is flimsy, and has only the HP of the weaker cage!

{Planning room}
Xi'an Revenge [22/30]
+1 Pol, have a late one!
{Action}
A panic settles in the unicorn, knowing well they're about to be rushed by the update before they strike! And they decide to do the most sans-y thing ever - skip a turn!
Wait, you don't mean - skip a turn as in skipping his own turn. Yes. He decides to turn on the Developer console and skip the Seagull's turn before flinging a lot of dry ice to a tie-absorbing monstroity of a bird! Provided they live in ocean, they're Water-type, they live in air - Flying-type, and the move deals double damage to water-entities! And since turn was skipped forcibly, there's no way the seagull's going to defend against that one!

You skip the turn of the Seagull, much to its annoyance! You then cover it in dry ice, causing it to take 1 damage! However, due to unusual properties of the Seagull, its defense turn and attack turn are counted as two different things - so it still gets to attack!

~~~

One of the Lesser Vampires runs away to "alert Lord Ruthven," if you heard correctly. You only have a few more turns before a powerful enemy shows up!

~~~

Falks and the Void Dragon regenerate! Falks takes 7,500 damage from Toxic! Toxic is reduced!

The M*necraft Spawner spawns a Testificate! The S*lverfish attack the USS New Jersey, dealing 4,000 damage! The Skeleton attacks the Combo Cage and the Bandanna Dee, dealing 3,000 damage to the first and failing to harm the second!

Relvaat attacks the Bandanna Dee, failing to damage it! Relvaat activates Madness! Falks and the Void Dragon become incredibly aggressive! They'll have to be purified if you want to prevent any significant damage!

The Seagull attacks Aspera again, firing a necktie tied into a noose! Aspera catches the noose and uses it to string up the Sk*leton, killing it!

All cooldowns advance! The Great K.A.T.E. displays new information!

~~~

Battlefield:

Helmet Head [H]: HP: 5,000/5,000, spawns an Armor Bomb if damaged
Lesser Vampire [H](x5): HP: 2,500/2,500(x5), Attack: 1,000, Crowd

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!

The Great K.A.T.E. is active and running!
Current version: 17.1.2

Global weather:
Current weather: Foggy​
Current time of day: 5 o'clock somewhere​
Number of moons in the sky: Two?​
Phase of largest moon: Full​
Current tide: High (as in, on drugs)​

Local weather:
Local flora report: None​
Local fauna report: Lots of drunk miners​
Closest body of water: 10 km below current position​
Humidity:​
Beer: 22%​

Additional notes: Miners appear to be smoking and drinking. This may affect weather analysis.

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 38/50 HP, Godmodder

Seagull [GM]: HP: 6/7, Lesser Godmodder

Entities:
Combo Cage [PG]: HP: 35,000/38,000, preventing the Void Dragon and Falks from attacking entities outside the cage
Falks the Stickman [Just Flask - H]: HP: 42,750/70,000, Regeneration: 5,000 Attack: 12,500, Cool Stickman Arts: II, Toxic: 3,750
Void Dragon [Reese - H]: HP: 75,000/75,000, Attack: 12,500, Regeneration: 10,000, Antimatter Cannon: 61,000
Dee Cage [PG]: HP: 19,000/40,000, preventing Bandanna Dee from attacking
Bandanna Dee [Ian - AG]: HP: 17,500/25,000, Armor: 2,500, Attack: 5,000

M*necraft Spawner [[Name Here] - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, spawns hostile entities
S*lverfish [H](x4): HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Create Infested Stone: II
Testificate [N]: HP: 15,000/15,000, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something strange to happen!
USS New Jersey [N]: HP: 75,000/100,000, Armor: 10,000, Escort: Will guard player-made entities with less than 5,000 Attack (except Crowds)
Paradoxical Intrusion [AG]: HP: 12,333/33,333, spawns paradoxical [AG] entities upon death
Paradoxical Intrusion [PG]: HP: 33,333/33,333, spawns paradoxical [PG] entities upon death
Paradoxical Intrusion [N]: HP: 33,333/33,333, spawns paradoxical [N] entities upon death

Relvaat, Avatar of Vengeance [Niyr - PG]: HP: 32,000/60,000, Attack: 5,000 (affected 3x by Armor), Madness: IIIII
Contrarioni [PG]: HP: 31,500/50,000, Contrary: Swap the Attack and HP of another Yo-Kai

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [N]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N]
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Hedroc [AG]
Sylveone46: Ronin Alpha [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: Alice [AG]
Crimtane Shovel: Boris [N]

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Ian. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. The level is locked at 2 while it is in custody of a [N] player. Level: 2, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information. The more kinds of weather information an action uses, the more damage it will deal if it succeeds, up to 3x the usual amount! However, if the attack doesn't use a piece of weather properly, all weather bonuses will be lost!

Last edited:
Seeing as how there's not only a new buddy in the cage, but that they've both gone mad, Boris decides to switch up his tactics. Taking advantage of the foggy state of affairs, he pokes the Void Dragon in the eye. It may not hurt, but it'll certainly grab it's attention.

Come on, you overgrown lizard! Show me what you got!

Boris would then change his arm into a cape, imitating a bull fighter's stance. What would then transpire is the tar man shifting away from the dragon who would definitely try and eat him, where it would unfortunately hit either the cage or Falks. If it hit the cage, he would then change his fist into a mace and crush the side. If it tackled Falks, he'd simply become a lawn chair and watch the ensuing chaos.

The Great Sky Snake [2/20]

Last edited:
Using the weather, you manage to combine the cages of Falks and the Void Dragon! This new cage is flimsy, and has only the HP of the weaker cage!

[RPNULL]
Reese looks at Nyir.
“Um… Thanks???????”

[Action]
“Hey, um, Revlaat? I’m sorry about trying to kill you repeatedly. It will happen again.”
He then turns to the miners.
“…”
“Actually, all this smoke could come in handy.”
Using the power of nothing in particular, Reese condenses all of the smoke in the air into a sphere of intense air pollution! The sphere is condensed further and further until it becomes the fearsome Bane of Lungs. And is then fed to Revlaat.
“Why is not one boosting me :(”

Ideas are forming… [3/20]
+1 to @Changing Flask

+1 to @Krill13 as a bribe disguised as a loan that was disguised as a gift card made to look like a membership card that was part of a pyramid scheme that was actually a ponzi scheme which was part of a conspiracy related to a trail that was trying to award damage payments for getting hit with a briefcase.
Ooh, a bribe disguised as a loan that was disguised as a gift card made to look like a membership card that was part of a pyramid scheme that was actually a ponzi scheme which was part of a conspiracy related to a trail that was trying to award damage payments for getting hit with a briefcase!

I'll just take that off your hands and- oh wow I'm wanted in 53 states now.

The M*necraft Spawner spawns a Testificate!
Wh-where is it?
S*lverfish [H](x4): HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Create Infested Stone: II
USS New Jersey [N]: HP: 75,000/100,000, Armor: 10,000, Escort: Will guard player-made entities with less than 5,000 Attack (except Crowds)
Paradoxical Intrusion [AG]: HP: 12,333/33,333, spawns paradoxical [AG] entities upon death
Paradoxical Intrusion [PG]: HP: 33,333/33,333, spawns paradoxical [PG] entities upon death
Paradoxical Intrusion [N]: HP: 33,333/33,333, spawns paradoxical [N] entities upon death
Wh-where's the Testificate, and why is it not the T*stificate Narrator-san?

That's a nice lookin' cage being shared by a certain man of stick and a lizard of nothing property.

I approach it, and with arms stretched out and hands wide open...

LEMME SHOW YOU HOW TO SCRATCH IT

absolutely violent cage-spinning accompanied by just the worst beatboxing you've ever heard and this is just overall unhealthy for both cage and caged

[15/50]
I was gonna give this +1 to Niyr far wherever you are but then Reese (@Champion Greninjoid) showed me that sad face sliced in half by an ongoing strikethrough and that brutal spectacle was very entertaining so I'm giving this to 'em.

[26/35]: Morpho #2 is flying through the forgotten land.
A glowing white +1 is tossed in Alice’s face. Gently. [+1 to @Whimsythescholar.]

Pol teleports just by the outside of the cage, right next to Falks. Pol looks inside the cage at Falks. They then close their eyes to focus.

Memories start flooding Falks' mind! From within the fog, little scenes of the past start playing out before Falks. Its first arrival during Flask's case where it testified against Aspera. That time Flask gave it that red headband and the nice katana. That time Renati healed him with purple goo and kinda drove him insane. Even that time it finished off the Fortegreen crewmate. They might not necessarily be good memories, but the nostalgia of recalling these pacifies him a bit. Somehow.

Oh, and Pol stopped closing their eyes a little bit after the memory replays started actually taking place in Falks' mind. They raised their wing as the rest of the memories played out, a little yellow orb forming just above their wing before popping into non-existence, signifying that the pacifying spell has finished being cast.
...right. That's where the pacifying part came in.
<<Insanity is but a phase. Some may never leave it, but you don't have to remain insane forever. Come on, Falks.>>

[RPNULL (with a bit of OOC)]
Combo Cage [PG]: HP: 35,000/38,000, preventing the Void Dragon and Falks from attacking entities outside the cage
(Me: *Reads that*)
(Me: *Realises the cage isn't outside itself*)

Pol, meanwhile, for a reason that's definitely completely unrelated to the OOC comments above, realises there's nothing stopping Falks and the Void Dragon from freeing themselves.
<<FLASK. REESE. ASSUMING YOU CAN COMMAND THEM, TRY GETTING FALKS OR THE VOID DRAGON TO BREAK THE CAGE.>>

[RPNULL END; RPGM START UNTIL END OF POST]
Pol then flies up to Aspera, keeping their distance. Pol also summons a large, black yo-yo that they'll use as a shield in case Aspera decides to attack them anyway.
"Aspera, I'm going to ask this question as bluntly as possible and I would like you to do the same." Pol says this as they land.
"Do you have a sob story?" (Imagine if Ian were watching this right now. Lol.)
"You don't need to tell me about it, it's just a yes or no question."

[RPNULL]
"WE CANT TAKE THIS :red: ANYMORE!!!!!!"
Swarm of Zachs decide to throw their own members everywhere in the cave! Some are hanging on the ceiling and walls!
The aura on their heads are wavering violently!

[RPNULL end]
The swarm sends 3 Zachs to the Void Dragon cave! They're clawing very hastily!
They also leave 5 Zachs hanging/ pinned to the walls! They're using their gloves to hang tight!
7 Zachs remain of the crowd!

Because for some reason he hasn't seen the "downgraded" versions of the enemies, Ian just assumes his fight is done and just
makes a attempt to head further into the manor.

. . . . . .

He would feel a bit uneasy so he would simply just fire the Polar Star behind him and continue to try and proceed while unaware of the "downgraded" foes.

[21/25] (about the boost, I would say +1 to no one but I instead say @Banana_Fish because I got my reasons.....)

(Imagine if Ian were watching this right now. Lol.)
[RPNULL OOC]

(Wait, is the main fight in the manor right now...?)

Action:
Ronin Alpha promptly shoves Relvaat into a group of drunk miners, causing a brawl between them. Relvaat is promptly dogpiled by a bunch of angry drunk miners, and Ronin Alpha in a miner's uniform.

Alice was just about to get pouty about not getting a +1 when the plus 1 from @Banana_Fish hits her in the face gently, to show her gratitude she gives her +1 to him

"Wait stop everything"

"OMG what is it?"

Alice has a genuine look pf panic on her face

"Alice, get the banana"

Alice then picks up a random banana that was on the battlefield for some reason

"Okay now that that is sorted out. I want to talk to you about the fairly obvious fact that Aspata is not the "big boss" here I mean come on only 50 health and already down to 38? There has gota be more"

"Okay your probably right but what can we do?"

"Thats a good question actually"

[Stansfield charge 4/10]

Munch munch. Rock eating more noises. Eating the noises, not just eating. Sound waves feel like a +1. Tasty.

Ignoreous Rock: [21/25]

Hedroc slurps up Reese's strikethrough text and spits it back out at him as a nice plate of spaghetti. Yummy.

+1 to @Champion Greninjoid

Well, clearly the universe is drunk right now. Stoned, you might say.

Not that Hedroc is one to use such a simple pun for his whole attack. No no no. That would be too simple.

See, Hedroc is just obsessed with the Moon. Why? Because <oons are made of rocks. The Moon is like that one hot chick Hedroc really wants to date. He gets rejected. Grovels. Cries. Then goes and finds another Moon to stalk and fail to ask out on a date.

Anyways, this time, Hedroc notices the Tide is High. Like, really high. Like, hallucinogenic high. And the Moon controls the Tides, right? And the Moon is also full. But what is the Moon full of?

Drugs. That's right. The Moon is full of drugs.

So, Hedroc just uses his geokinetic powers and crashes another moon down to [Gravitational Body]. This spills drugs into the water. But not just bad drugs. Some are prescription medicine and whatever that the poor ocean has overdosed on.

Hedroc extracts some of those prescription medicines and feeds them to the AG Paradoxical Intrusion. This has two effects. One, clearly, the medicine is meant to heal the intrusion. Really, paradoxes are harmful to the time space continuum. A spoonful of sugar and all that. Makes the medicine go down. Or, in this case, probably some "From the Source Coca Cola," if you get what I'm saying.

The second effect is, of course, that Hedroc causes the Paradoxical Intrusion to suffer a drug overdose. Because not everyone can crunch pills like a floating rock without a digestive system.

Thus, Hedroc completes a pincer attack on the Paradoxical Intrusion. Two birds with one stone, if you will. Two birds get stoned, as you might also say.

[RPNULL]
Reese looks at Nyir.
“Um… Thanks???????”

[Action]
“Hey, um, Revlaat? I’m sorry about trying to kill you repeatedly. It will happen again.”
He then turns to the miners.
“…”
“Actually, all this smoke could come in handy.”
Using the power of nothing in particular, Reese condenses all of the smoke in the air into a sphere of intense air pollution! The sphere is condensed further and further until it becomes the fearsome Bane of Lungs. And is then fed to Revlaat.
“Why is not one boosting me :(”

Ideas are forming… [3/20]
+1 to @Changing Flask

The smoke deals 14,000 damage to Relvaat!

Ooh, a bribe disguised as a loan that was disguised as a gift card made to look like a membership card that was part of a pyramid scheme that was actually a ponzi scheme which was part of a conspiracy related to a trail that was trying to award damage payments for getting hit with a briefcase!

I'll just take that off your hands and- oh wow I'm wanted in 53 states now.

Wh-where is it?

Wh-where's the Testificate, and why is it not the T*stificate Narrator-san?

That's a nice lookin' cage being shared by a certain man of stick and a lizard of nothing property.

I approach it, and with arms stretched out and hands wide open...

LEMME SHOW YOU HOW TO SCRATCH IT

absolutely violent cage-spinning accompanied by just the worst beatboxing you've ever heard and this is just overall unhealthy for both cage and caged

[15/50]
I was gonna give this +1 to Niyr far wherever you are but then Reese (@Champion Greninjoid) showed me that sad face sliced in half by an ongoing strikethrough and that brutal spectacle was very entertaining so I'm giving this to 'em.

Your sick DJ tricks deal 4,000 damage to the Combo Cage and both of its prisoners!

[26/35]: Morpho #2 is flying through the forgotten land.
A glowing white +1 is tossed in Alice’s face. Gently. [+1 to @Whimsythescholar.]

Pol teleports just by the outside of the cage, right next to Falks. Pol looks inside the cage at Falks. They then close their eyes to focus.

Memories start flooding Falks' mind! From within the fog, little scenes of the past start playing out before Falks. Its first arrival during Flask's case where it testified against Aspera. That time Flask gave it that red headband and the nice katana. That time Renati healed him with purple goo and kinda drove him insane. Even that time it finished off the Fortegreen crewmate. They might not necessarily be good memories, but the nostalgia of recalling these pacifies him a bit. Somehow.

Oh, and Pol stopped closing their eyes a little bit after the memory replays started actually taking place in Falks' mind. They raised their wing as the rest of the memories played out, a little yellow orb forming just above their wing before popping into non-existence, signifying that the pacifying spell has finished being cast.
...right. That's where the pacifying part came in.
<<Insanity is but a phase. Some may never leave it, but you don't have to remain insane forever. Come on, Falks.>>

[RPNULL (with a bit of OOC)]

(Me: *Reads that*)
(Me: *Realises the cage isn't outside itself*)

Pol, meanwhile, for a reason that's definitely completely unrelated to the OOC comments above, realises there's nothing stopping Falks and the Void Dragon from freeing themselves.
<<FLASK. REESE. ASSUMING YOU CAN COMMAND THEM, TRY GETTING FALKS OR THE VOID DRAGON TO BREAK THE CAGE.>>

[RPNULL END; RPGM START UNTIL END OF POST]
Pol then flies up to Aspera, keeping their distance. Pol also summons a large, black yo-yo that they'll use as a shield in case Aspera decides to attack them anyway.
"Aspera, I'm going to ask this question as bluntly as possible and I would like you to do the same." Pol says this as they land.
"Do you have a sob story?" (Imagine if Ian were watching this right now. Lol.)
"You don't need to tell me about it, it's just a yes or no question."

You free Falks from Madness!

[RPNULL]
"WE CANT TAKE THIS :red: ANYMORE!!!!!!"
Swarm of Zachs decide to throw their own members everywhere in the cave! Some are hanging on the ceiling and walls!
The aura on their heads are wavering violently!

[RPNULL end]
The swarm sends 3 Zachs to the Void Dragon cave! They're clawing very hastily!
They also leave 5 Zachs hanging/ pinned to the walls! They're using their gloves to hang tight!
7 Zachs remain of the crowd!

Pandemonium! You deal 10,000 damage to the Combo Cage!

Because for some reason he hasn't seen the "downgraded" versions of the enemies, Ian just assumes his fight is done and just
makes a attempt to head further into the manor.

. . . . . .

He would feel a bit uneasy so he would simply just fire the Polar Star behind him and continue to try and proceed while unaware of the "downgraded" foes.

[21/25] (about the boost, I would say +1 to no one but I instead say @Banana_Fish because I got my reasons.....)

[RPNULL OOC]

(Wait, is the main fight in the manor right now...?)

You kill a Lesser Vampire! You move further into the Manor! The enemies follow you! You also encounter a Nosferatu! You are getting close to being overwhelmed... if these enemies stay in their current numbers too long, you will be kicked out of the manor!

Action:
Ronin Alpha promptly shoves Relvaat into a group of drunk miners, causing a brawl between them. Relvaat is promptly dogpiled by a bunch of angry drunk miners, and Ronin Alpha in a miner's uniform.

The miners break out into a brawl! Relvaat is killed, but the Void Dragon takes 4,000 damage when a miner is thrown at it!

Munch munch. Rock eating more noises. Eating the noises, not just eating. Sound waves feel like a +1. Tasty.

Ignoreous Rock: [21/25]

Hedroc slurps up Reese's strikethrough text and spits it back out at him as a nice plate of spaghetti. Yummy.

+1 to @Champion Greninjoid

Well, clearly the universe is drunk right now. Stoned, you might say.

Not that Hedroc is one to use such a simple pun for his whole attack. No no no. That would be too simple.

See, Hedroc is just obsessed with the Moon. Why? Because <oons are made of rocks. The Moon is like that one hot chick Hedroc really wants to date. He gets rejected. Grovels. Cries. Then goes and finds another Moon to stalk and fail to ask out on a date.

Anyways, this time, Hedroc notices the Tide is High. Like, really high. Like, hallucinogenic high. And the Moon controls the Tides, right? And the Moon is also full. But what is the Moon full of?

Drugs. That's right. The Moon is full of drugs.

So, Hedroc just uses his geokinetic powers and crashes another moon down to [Gravitational Body]. This spills drugs into the water. But not just bad drugs. Some are prescription medicine and whatever that the poor ocean has overdosed on.

Hedroc extracts some of those prescription medicines and feeds them to the AG Paradoxical Intrusion. This has two effects. One, clearly, the medicine is meant to heal the intrusion. Really, paradoxes are harmful to the time space continuum. A spoonful of sugar and all that. Makes the medicine go down. Or, in this case, probably some "From the Source Coca Cola," if you get what I'm saying.

The second effect is, of course, that Hedroc causes the Paradoxical Intrusion to suffer a drug overdose. Because not everyone can crunch pills like a floating rock without a digestive system.

Thus, Hedroc completes a pincer attack on the Paradoxical Intrusion. Two birds with one stone, if you will. Two birds get stoned, as you might also say.

The Paradoxical Intrusion is destroyed! From the portal emerge two peculiar looking entities... One is a black King chess piece with a shotgun! The other is a monkey, who wheels in with a powerful tank.

Captain Churchill: ...Huh? Where am I?
Shotgun King: The last thing I remember was... that accursed black sword. Why am I...?

They both seem confused, but opposed to the Godmodder. They're also both badly wounded, so it may be a good idea to heal them if you want them to stick around!

~~~

Nosferatu regenerates.

~~~

Falks uses Cool Stickman Arts to destroy the Combo Cage! Falks attacks the Dee Cage, dealing 12,500 damage! The Void Dragon fires at Falks, who uses the remaining power of Cool Stickman Arts to guard himself behind the New Jersey! Falks and the Void Dragon regenerate! Falks takes 3,750 damage from Toxic! Toxic finally wears off entirely!

The M*necraft Spawner spawns an Ir*n Golem! The S*lverfish attack the Paradoxical Intrusion, dealing 4,000 damage! The S*lverfish spawn Infested Stone, summoning four more S*lverfish!

The Seagull notices a few crackers in Contrarioni's pocket! It swoops down and swallows Contrarioni in a single gulp!

All cooldowns advance! The Great K.A.T.E. displays new information!

~~~

Battlefield:

Helmet Head [H]: HP: 5,000/5,000, spawns an Armor Bomb if damaged
Lesser Vampire [H](x4): HP: 2,500/2,500(x4), Attack: 1,000, Crowd
Nosferatu [H]: HP: 14,000/25,000, Regeneration: 4,000, Attack: 4,000

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!

The Great K.A.T.E. is active and running!
Current version: 17.1.2

Global weather:
Current weather: Clear Skies​
Current time of day: 7:00 PM​
Number of moons in the sky: g64
Phase of largest moon: Unable to determine largest moon​
Current tide: High, but only on Wednesdays​

Local weather:
Local flora report: None​
Local fauna report: None​
Closest body of water: 5 inches away in the fifth dimension​
Humidity:​
Water: 66%​
Water 2: 5%​
Water 3 - Disco Never Dies: 1%​

Additional notes: Of the trilogy, Water 2 scores lowest on RottenTomatoes, but Water 1 has the lowest score on Metacritic.

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 38/50 HP, Godmodder

Seagull [GM]: HP: 6/7, Lesser Godmodder

Entities:
Combo Cage [PG]: HP: 21,000/38,000, preventing the Void Dragon and Falks from attacking entities outside the cage
Falks the Stickman [Just Flask - AG]: HP: 35,000/70,000, Regeneration: 5,000 Attack: 12,500, Cool Stickman Arts: II
Void Dragon [Reese - H]: HP: 67,000/75,000, Attack: 12,500, Regeneration: 10,000, Antimatter Cannon: 61,000
Dee Cage [PG]: HP: 6,500/40,000, preventing Bandanna Dee from attacking
Bandanna Dee [Ian - AG]: HP: 17,500/25,000, Armor: 2,500, Attack: 5,000
Shotgun King [AG]: HP: 11,000/60,000, Shotgun Firepower: 7, Shotgun Ammo: 1 Loaded, 5 Available, Fire Shotgun: Deals 1,000 damage to random entities of a chosen faction for each Shotgun Firepower, requires 1 Loaded Ammo: Load Shotgun: Loads shotgun if ammo is available, gains ammo if none is available, can only use one skill per turn
Captain Churchill [AG]: HP: 7,000/50,000, Armor: 5,000, Main Gun: 10,000 damage, ignores armor, Machine Gun: 15,000 damage, stopped entirely by any amount of armor

S*lverfish [H](x8): HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Create Infested Stone: II
Ir*n Golem [N]: HP: 60,000/60,000, Attack: 10,000, only attacks entities that attack it or the Testificate
Testificate [N]: HP: 15,000/15,000, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something strange to happen!
Paradoxical Intrusion [N]: HP: 29,333/33,333, spawns paradoxical [N] entities upon death

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [N]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N]
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Hedroc [AG]
Sylveone46: Ronin Alpha [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: Alice [AG]
Crimtane Shovel: Boris [N]

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Ian. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. The level is locked at 2 while it is in custody of a [N] player. Level: 2, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information. The more kinds of weather information an action uses, the more damage it will deal if it succeeds, up to 3x the usual amount! However, if the attack doesn't use a piece of weather properly, all weather bonuses will be lost!

This turn, Reese takes a vacation. Well, not really a vacation as much as a trip away from here for an amount of time. Where, you ask? Well, he moves around all of the moons in the sky. On the way, he collects samples from each moon that he then takes with him to the final stage of his journey: The Fifth Dimension. It is there that all of the rock samples are dipped in water. Now, the water here… behaves a bit oddly when things from other dimensions touch it. The rock samples melt together and then harden again, forming an unstable morsel for a particular void-dwelling dragon. Reese comes back to the battlefield with the tasty, mutliversal snack feeds it to the Void Dragon. This heals it and its… interesting flavors are so intense that they can bring it back from madness.
More ideas are forming… [6/20]
“…Damn, I guess asking politely really did work.”

[RPGM] [+ OOC] (Sorry if I formatted the thing wrong earlier. I had an RPGM bit in my last post, not sure if you noticed.)
"HEY. ASPERA. ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?"
Pol throws the yo-yo threateningly in front of Aspera's face.

Back
Top Bottom