Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[CHARGE]

I rip the +1 off of this post's drywall, except I don't actually have drywall here, it's all just air, making me now wonder how you managed to glue something on thin air.

[2/5]
I throw a bottle full force towards ©'s (@levohSetyhporolhC) general position. No comment on why. Totally not mad at my bottle bit now twice going to departed folks.

Yes, its fragmented pieces can be used for +1 purposes.

[ACTION]

Free:

I take a handful of Bingus Bungus energy, plant it on the ground, grow a Bingus Bungus tree out of it, harvest its Bingus Bungus fruits, chop it down for some Bingus Bungus logs, be accosted by the Bingus Bungus Lorax who Bingus Bungus speaks for the Bingus Bungus trees, I don't care and I become the Bingus Bungus Onceler myself, then wake myself because this dream's starting to get dumb and I haven't even picked up this turn's stock of Bingus Bungus yet so I do so. Dreams do be like that.

Base:
(If I choose to fight both, can I take them on one by one or do I have to fight them at the same time? I'd prefer to take them on one by one, starting with the Octopus King, but if it has to be the latter, I'll go with that.)

I look at the Octopus King's Crown. Yeah I want that. My confidence could use that boost. Also the Monkey Wizard's Staff looks neat too.

I set the weather to rain. You know, it's funny how some medias play off weather alteration as this utterly OP spell that only the most powerful people can do, and then there's some others where it's just /weather. Yes I just bloated this paragraph with a random thing and now we get to the part where I start actually doing things.

I toss a green orb high up into the clouds, the immediate result being the raindrops turning into a peculiar green. All that basks in this altered rain would feel a sense of relief, a sense of healing. I then deprive them of this feeling by then condensing EVERY cloud pouring this liquid into a singular, more manageable size, whilst also bringing it down right to my side, now yet another entity I command, ready to impart its blessing on whomever I command it to fall on.

It's a Healing Rain Cloud. Yes it's just another Healer.

[ENTITIES]

The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, and Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You all prep for battle.
YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD enters Defense Mode.
BOB gives me a sense of worry with his decreasing health.
Shield Person's up front and shielding for everyone.
The Healer and the Healing Rain Cloud idle for now.
The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates Voltage.
The Crewmate boosts YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD's Armor.
The Bingus Bungus Energy! charges up Energy.
The Bingus Bungus Architect is idle.
The Bingus Bungus Builder starts work on a Bingus Bungus Turret.

(It's at the same time.)

2,000 Energy acquired!

Healing Rain Cloud summoned!

~~~

YOUJUSTLOSTTHEGAMEXD changes to Defense Form! The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup charges 2,000 Voltage! The Crewmate increases YOUJUSTLOSTTHEGAMEXD's armor by 100! The Bingus Bungus Energy! generates 10,000 Energy! The Bingus Bungus Architect spends 10,000 Bingus Bungus Energy! to start creating a Bingus Bungus Turret! The Bingus Bungus Builder works on the Bingus Bungus Turret!

~~~

Candy Box Island - The Tunnel Network

The Octopus King [H]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Attack: 5,000 * 2
The Monkey Wizard [H]: HP: 20,000/20,000, Dodge: 50%, Attack: 2,000 * 3, ignores armor

Shield Person [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Armor: 2,000, Bingus Bungus Shield!: 1,000 HP, guarding all entities made by [Name Here]
Unnatural Thing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 502 + 497 + 1,001
Silverfish [Krill13 - N]: HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor
Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Healing: 2,500
Healing Rain Cloud [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Healing: 1,500
BOB [KRILL13 - N]: HP: 1,500/1,500, ATTACK: 3,500
Discount Ender Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 8,000/8,000, Attack: 1,200 * 2
Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 1,000 * 6, 10% chance to hit enemy other than targeted enemy
Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Attack: 2,500, heals 1,250 HP on a successful hit
Yore Optimum Uber Lustrous Outstanding Sacred Terrific Transcendent Holy Exceptional Grand Almighty Master Eternity Xenoverse Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Armor: 5,100 (100), Attack: 0 (5,000), Form: Defense Form, Form Change: Can be ordered to change form on a turn, must be done instead of attacking if currently in Attack Form
Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Voltage: 4,000 (+2,000/turn), may expend voltage to deal that much damage to an entity
Crewmate [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 53,000 (+10,000/turn), may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Architect! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 20,000/20,000, Uses Bingus Bungus Blueprints!, Bingus Bungus Builders!, and Energy to create entities, no limit to entities created per turn as long as there are enough resources
The Bingus Bungus Turret!
Builders Required: 1​
Turns Required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Energy Required: 10,000​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Attack​

The Bingus Bungus Beacon!
Builders Required: 3​
Turns Required: 3 (cannot be reduced)​
Energy Required: 20,000​
Stats: 10,000 HP, Increases Energy production of the Bingus Bungus Energy! by 1,000 for each Builder assigned to the project (max 10,000)​

[PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BLUEPRINT; ALSO GIVES THE BINGUS BUNGUS ARCHITECT 5,000 ADDITIONAL HP]
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, May spend 1,000 Bingus Bungus Energy to give a 1,000 HP Shield to an entity if idle, Status: Working on Bingus Bungus Turret! (1 turn remaining)

[Charge]
[18/60]: Letter still travelling. *Yawn*
+1 to © in the form of an FNF song cringe. (@levohSetyhporolhC)

[Action]: Causing an existential crisis.

Pol stares at the Stone Guardian for a bit, and then looks at their name from the ever so convenient Player Window that totally always existed.
"...a bit self descriptive..."
"...hm."

Pol teleports next to Kirby, who looks at them.
"Poyo?"
"..get your paint ability out, Kirby."
Pol makes another slash in reality in the air before them, with their boomerang, revealing the code of this here game as Kirby pulls out one of those French berets to become Artist Kirby.
"Start painting the Guardian anything but scarlet."

Kirby nods, and runs at the Guardian, holding his brush in front of him and making it grow and grow.

Meanwhile, Pol goes back through the code with their holographic keyboard setup, looking at the difficulty name they edited. Pol removes the 'slight' from their '+ slight asian' addendum to the difficulty's name, which has the effect of making all emotional damage inflicted be..not minuscule and irrelevant. Pol then starts adding an additional rule to the game...

Kirby swings his paintbrush at the Guardian, coating them in paint of all colours from the front: Blue, purple, orange, gold, russet green...
...everything but scarlet, or any hues of red, for that matter. Leaving no scarlet left to see the light of day from the Guardian's front.

Pol then teleports behind the Guardian, creating a burst of black ink around then that coats the Guardian's entire back black and making them no longer scarlet. Pol then brushes their wing along the Guardian's back, turning their body into sodium while somehow not messing up the fresh coat of ink (because intangibility), before teleporting in front of the Guardian.

<...all this for a joke that's barely funny.>
<...it's the only way to trigger it though.>
"...now then, Stone Guardian (Scarlet). You are neither scarlet nor stone now. And therefore, your name is outdated because I said so. How does that feel?"

Hearing this, even if it shouldn't be possible because of the 'because I said so', the Stone Guardian will immediately feel an incredible pain from their chest, and probably kneel to the ground in agony. This is due to the intense emotional damage inflicted on them from the sudden identity crisis they are suffering, which while likely completely nonsensical, logistically wise, still happens anyway due to the new rule Pol wrote in the Game's code: "When logic fails to hold up to what one is attempting to do, saying 'because I said so' automatically refutes that logic and all reasons against it, making the thing happen regardless."

Hey, I don't want that in the source code of reality! After your attack ends, the rule stops holding up, because I said so.

Anyway, you deal 8,000 emotional damage to the Stone Guardian!

Xolotl is a god of lightning that lives deep within the depths of the Forbidden Jungle, in an alcove unreachable except through the Court of Oryx. This area was carved out by Xolotl when a cursed golden statue, named El Dorado, manifested within its depths. Xolotl watches over the statue, and the temple constructed to house it. El Dorado, however, is coveted by the denizens of the Realm for the value of the materials it's constructed from. Oryx, as well, values this artifact because of the power its curse holds.

To safeguard the statue, Xolotl takes on a role in the Court of Oryx as a bounty hunter. His abilities with lightning, paired with his near-impervious body, allow Xolotl to collect deaths like one might collect trading cards. And since all he asks is to be allowed to keep the statue he guards, his services, at least to the Mad God, come cheaply.

~~~

Sidequest: Oryx's Castle - Entrance

Stone Guardian (Scarlet) ['Ω']: HP: 12,000/25,000, Attack: 5,000, Solo Power: Sword Throw: III, spawns an Ancient Stone Blade, Stasis: Cannot be damaged while an Ancient Stone Blade is present

a +1 is glued to [Name Here]'s post as I wanna see the list grow. (@Krill13)

"Well he lasted all of 5 seconds. Fair enough I suppose. Now then, what to do...."
©
would then pull out a comically large phone book, and start flipping through. Not 12 pages in however, a leaf inexplicably falls on a number, calling in someone.

Now, I'm gonna assume there's some weird ethereal light, since otherwise it'd be pitch dark out here. Well whatever sense of illumination there is cuts out for a second, bathing everything in an purifying blackness. Then a hand seems to reach through it like a curtain, and pulls it back, revealing....

Someone staring at a microwave. *ahem*

The hand tries again, and successfully shows what looks to be a ©, but clearly whatever nightmare realm it arrived from isn't the best. One of its eyes is covered by what can only be described as everything and nothing at the same time. It doesn't have a lower half, instead ending in a ragged V line as it floats, it's mouth a thin line wrapping nearly around its head.

Fortunately for everyone, it seems to be sleeping. But judging by how it's head swings slightly up like a pez dispenser, it's probably not staying asleep. Good thing its completely loyal, otherwise we may have had some problems.

Now onto the really fun part. For you see, I now have 35/3-

Oh. I guess I now have 36/35. Neat.

Behind ©, a rather large ominous portal shows up. And from it, arises a creature some here may recognize...

It's a massive humanoid figure, coated in armor that seems all but invincible, save for a single crack in the back, where a lone sword is jutting out. In his hands is a massive waraxe, which seems worn down, but nonetheless still incredibly lethal. With a silent war cry, it slams its axe into the ground, shaking everything nearby as it prepares to fight...

Only to be stopped by a bunch of chains. Because I'm not too sure if it's considered fair to let him go. I mean, its not even a ©. It's just a Ferrous Wroughtnaught.

Project Onyx [0/43]

(Yes, there's light; it comes from the leaves themselves.)

Ferrous Wroughtnaught... summoned? It only seems half-here.

sans: * yeah, probably a good idea to leave it restrained.
sans: * i think anyone who tries to visit this place that can't use the traveler's tree dies pretty quick.

Nightmare © summoned!

~~~

© Squared throws a sinister javelin, but Sans Tumblr dodges! Nightmare © attempts to engage directly, and the fighting pretty quickly devolves into Nightmare © continually trying to bite Sans Tumblr to death. It's not going well, but © Squared casts a spell from his tome, causing both him and Sans Tumblr to disappear in purple fire! Nightmare © sits there, roughed up but still standing...

sans: * hmm... before i move to the final four, i need something to even out the playing field...
sans: * you won't mind if i play unfair, right?
sans: * heh. you'll probably figure out a way to circumvent me anyway.

As Sans finishes speaking, another leaf falls from his own tree! It breaks open, and a pile of dynamite spills out. It looks nothing like Sans, and probably isn't Sans, and yet you know in your heart that it could be nothing else!

~~~

The Traveler's Plane

Nightmare © [???]: HP: 6/10, Unhinged Jaw, Everything and Nothing, Half-There

Sans Undertale [???]: Tree Copies Remaining: 5
A Pile of Dynamite? [???]: HP: 10/10, Explosive, Definitely Sans

+1 to © in the form of an FNF song cringe. (@levohSetyhporolhC)
Indescribable and unnecessary rage
I throw a bottle full force towards ©'s (@levohSetyhporolhC) general position. No comment on why. Totally not mad at my bottle bit now twice going to departed folks.

Yes, its fragmented pieces can be used for +1 purposes.
It just kinda... gets stuck in ©'s head. Like jello!

And as consequence, a cartoonishly large accordion falls on [Name Here]'s head. Like, I'm talking building sized. Which then folds itself into +1. (@Krill13)

"Well I hope you understand what you've opened the door to. Wouldn't be all too fair if we played by different rules, now would it? But don't worry, I've had this idea for a minute."

A leaf doesn't fall from a tree, but rather flies in reverse from a tree. And the © that pops out is rather... different.

For one, they look fairly similar to ©, apart from some glasses and being a bit taller. But my god, you can just  feel the intellect radiating off this man. If he took an IQ test, it wouldnt give a number. Itd just give the value Yes.

Then the numbers start appearing around him, and it's apparent he's a literal math magician. Doing wizardy with pure science since 1846. Like (hopefully) figuring out how to disable a pile of dynamite without having it blow up. Or at least mitigating how much it'll hurt.

Initiating synthesis protocols... [3/43]

[CHARGE]

And as consequence, a cartoonishly large accordion falls on [Name Here]'s head. Like, I'm talking building sized. Which then folds itself into +1. (@Krill13)
I curse the (tunnel-ceiling-blocked) heavens for the tribulation they have wrought upon me, unacknowledging that this is but fair retribution for my transgressions.

[4/5]
Ok so after like 5 seconds I now understand my errors and thus work to atone for it. I do so by gently sending forth this +1 to Pol (@Banana_T-REX). It's uhh... it' gonna be slow. Be patient with it.

[ACTION]

Free:

I mold some Bingus Bungus energy into the form of a puppy. I immediately begin to regret this decision as I feel myself developing affection to this creation of mine that I know must soon be harvested for my Bingus Bungus boost and I am already feeling the tears coming on- just kidding I've already imbibed the canine I don't have a heart.

Base:
I bring forth to this field an absolute tower of a machine armed to the teeth with all sorts of weaponry. Like, it's all spikes and saws and chainsaws and wrecking balls and guns and miniguns and giant guns and missiles and lasers and all other kinds of dangerous stuff. It's just an array of danger standing menacingly over all that is on the battlefield... which is funny considering we're in a tunnel right now and its model is just clipping through the ceiling.

Now for the twist, uhh it's actually a healer. A Danger Tower of Healing.

[ENTITIES]

The Crewmate climbs up the Entity Action List to preemptively gather some Anti-Dodge-Rate energy emanating from me (Dodge Rates killed my grandma ok?) by the buckets and uhh... pour them all on the small little Silverfish. Make its 1k Attack just outright unavoidable and all that.
YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD makes the Octopus King lose the game of ever dealing damage by blocking those 5k Attacks with its 5.1k Defense.
Shield Person eats up all three of the Monkey Wizard's armor-ignoring attacks. There will be healing, hopefully.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, and Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You all shoot their shots on the Monkey Wizard while maybe collectively praying to RNGesus.
BOB, however, is an atheist. He's still going for the Monkey Wizard.
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, and the Danger Tower of Healing all prepare to heal Shield Person.
The Bingus Bungus Builder continues working on the Bingus Bungus Turret.

Last edited:
In order to give people more time to post, I'm going to update the sidequests again, since everyone in the sidequests has posted. Expect this update sometime on or after Tuesday.

Also, I plan on updating more often for about a week starting this Saturday - I'm going to have a lot more time on my hands - so expect a lot of sidequest updates then.

Note: Sidequests that haven't been posted for will be skipped during this round of updates.
[CHARGE]

I curse the (tunnel-ceiling-blocked) heavens for the tribulation they have wrought upon me, unacknowledging that this is but fair retribution for my transgressions.

[4/5]
Ok so after like 5 seconds I now understand my errors and thus work to atone for it. I do so by gently sending forth this +1 to Pol (@Banana_T-REX). It's uhh... it' gonna be slow. Be patient with it.

[ACTION]

Free:

I mold some Bingus Bungus energy into the form of a puppy. I immediately begin to regret this decision as I feel myself developing affection to this creation of mine that I know must soon be harvested for my Bingus Bungus boost and I am already feeling the tears coming on- just kidding I've already imbibed the canine I don't have a heart.

Base:
I bring forth to this field an absolute tower of a machine armed to the teeth with all sorts of weaponry. Like, it's all spikes and saws and chainsaws and wrecking balls and guns and miniguns and giant guns and missiles and lasers and all other kinds of dangerous stuff. It's just an array of danger standing menacingly over all that is on the battlefield... which is funny considering we're in a tunnel right now and its model is just clipping through the ceiling.

Now for the twist, uhh it's actually a healer. A Danger Tower of Healing.

[ENTITIES]

The Crewmate climbs up the Entity Action List to preemptively gather some Anti-Dodge-Rate energy emanating from me (Dodge Rates killed my grandma ok?) by the buckets and uhh... pour them all on the small little Silverfish. Make its 1k Attack just outright unavoidable and all that.
YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD makes the Octopus King lose the game of ever dealing damage by blocking those 5k Attacks with its 5.1k Defense.
Shield Person eats up all three of the Monkey Wizard's armor-ignoring attacks. There will be healing, hopefully.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, and Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You all shoot their shots on the Monkey Wizard while maybe collectively praying to RNGesus.
BOB, however, is an atheist. He's still going for the Monkey Wizard.
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, and the Danger Tower of Healing all prepare to heal Shield Person.
The Bingus Bungus Builder continues working on the Bingus Bungus Turret.

How heartless. You take 3,000 Energy.

Tower of Healing summoned!

~~~

The Octopus King attacks, but is blocked by YOUJUSTLOSTTHEGAMEXD! The Monkey Wizard attacks the Shield Person, breaking the Bingus Bungus Shield and dealing 5,000 damage! The Octopus King adopts a new strategy - for the next three turns, he can't be blocked by an entity that's already blocked him!

The Crewmate boosts the Silverfish's Accuracy to 150%! The Unnatural Thing attacks the Monkey Wizard, dealing 999 damage and missing the third hit! The Silverfish deals 1,000 damage to the Monkey Wizard! The Healer, Healing Rain Cloud, and Tower of Healing heal the Shield Person to full HP! BOB TRIES TO ATTACK THE MONKEY WIZARD BUT MISSES! PERHAPS HE SHOULD HAVE PRAYED TO THE RNG AFTER ALL. The Discount Ender Dragon attacks the Monkey Wizard but misses both attacks! The Gun-Shaped Spawner of Bullets unloads onto the Monkey Wizard, aiming all shots accurately but only hitting two of them - dealing 2,000 damage total! The Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You attacks the Monkey Wizard, but ALSO misses! The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates 2,000 Voltage! The Bingus Bungus Energy! generates 10,000 Energy! The Bingus Bungus Architect has no orders to give! The Bingus Bungus Builder! finishes the Bingus Bungus Turret!

~~~

The Octopus King [H]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Attack: 5,000 * 2, can't be blocked by an entity that has already blocked him (3 turns left)
The Monkey Wizard [H]: HP: 16,001/20,000, Dodge: 50%, Attack: 2,000 * 3, ignores armor

Shield Person [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Armor: 2,000, guarding all entities made by [Name Here]
Silverfish [Krill13 - N]: HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor
Tower of Healing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Healing: 2,000
Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 1,000 * 6, 10% chance to hit enemy other than targeted enemy
Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Attack: 2,500, heals 1,250 HP on a successful hit
Yore Optimum Uber Lustrous Outstanding Sacred Terrific Transcendent Holy Exceptional Grand Almighty Master Eternity Xenoverse Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Armor: 5,100 (100), Attack: 0 (5,000), Form: Defense Form, Form Change: Can be ordered to change form on a turn, must be done instead of attacking if currently in Attack Form
Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Voltage: 6,000 (+2,000/turn), may expend voltage to deal that much damage to an entity
Crewmate [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 60,000 (+10,000/turn), may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Architect! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 20,000/20,000, Uses Bingus Bungus Blueprints!, Bingus Bungus Builders!, and Energy to create entities, no limit to entities created per turn as long as there are enough resources

Stats: 10,000 HP, Increases Energy production of the Bingus Bungus Energy! by 1,000 for each Builder assigned to the project (max 10,000)​

[PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BLUEPRINT; ALSO GIVES THE BINGUS BUNGUS ARCHITECT 5,000 ADDITIONAL HP]
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, May spend 1,000 Bingus Bungus Energy to give a 1,000 HP Shield to an entity if idle, Status: Just finished a project!
The Bingus Bungus Turret! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 6,000, Attack: 1,000

Indescribable and unnecessary rage

It just kinda... gets stuck in ©'s head. Like jello!

"Well I hope you understand what you've opened the door to. Wouldn't be all too fair if we played by different rules, now would it? But don't worry, I've had this idea for a minute."

A leaf doesn't fall from a tree, but rather flies in reverse from a tree. And the © that pops out is rather... different.

For one, they look fairly similar to ©, apart from some glasses and being a bit taller. But my god, you can just  feel the intellect radiating off this man. If he took an IQ test, it wouldnt give a number. Itd just give the value Yes.

Then the numbers start appearing around him, and it's apparent he's a literal math magician. Doing wizardy with pure science since 1846. Like (hopefully) figuring out how to disable a pile of dynamite without having it blow up. Or at least mitigating how much it'll hurt.

Initiating synthesis protocols... [3/43]

Number Wizard © summoned!

~~~

The Number Wizard © attempts to defuse the Pile of Dynamite! But it's a Sans, not a Pile of Dynamite, and so he has no idea what he's doing! So, instead, he manufactures some rough cover to protect himself from the Sans's explosion! He comes out of it... mostly unscathed. Nightmare © is not so lucky.

sans: * oops. that wasn't as effective as i wanted it to be.
sans: * well, anyway. we're on to the final four.
sans: * these are probably the most well known of my other selves.
sans: * that makes them the strongest, too.
sans: * ready?

Sans's eye glows as another leaf falls from the tree. The Sans that emerges wields a paintbrush and seems intent on breaking something. And it can only get more difficult from here...

~~~

The Traveler's Plane

Number Wizard © [???]: HP: 6/8, Number Man, Number Magic, Numberology

Sans Undertale [???]: Tree Copies Remaining: 4
Sans Inktale [???]: HP: 10/10, Write Into Reality, Ink Master, Determination(?)

The air around [Name Here] turns to alphabet soup, spelling out, "Here's a +1 ya goof." Upon consumption however, it tastes like what those over the top comedy skits say orange juice after brushing your teeth is like. Truly, I am evil. (@Krill13)

[Main Action]

"I see it is time to put my creativity to the test. Fortunately I've got the perfect plan. I'm... not so sure how well it will turn out, but if you can just throw a stack of dynamite at me and call it another version of yourself, I should be fine. Mine at least has  some logic to it."

No leaf falls, but an ominous breeze flutters through. And next to the spot where Nightmare © got blown up, a new figure arrives.

But somethings... wrong. It exists, but it does not. It lives, but is not alive. It's not dead, but cannot be killed. It is silent, but the howling of a thousand souls can be heard, desperately clawing at a chance to kill. It is a fundamental break in the universe, something that shouldn't be here at all. It feels fragile, like a single blow should erase it, but also invincible, like no hit would. It's sense of reality is constantly shifting, and it feels that at any moment it will just vanish as soon as it arrived.

But that could be anywhere from now to never, and it looks furious. It looks depressed. It looks content. A silent screech is heard from its closed mouth, and a burning gaze can be seen in its shut eyes. It's liquid body shifts and morphs until it's arms are a conglomerate of various weapons, all glued together with no rhyme or reason. If it wasn't for its otherwise stable appearance and lack of any other noticeable bodies mashed inside it, you wouldnt be blamed for claiming its an Amalgamate.

As for what it is? Come now, it should be obvious. It's who I was before I chose my fate. It's him.

B©r1s.

[Entity Commands]

Seeing as how Number Wizard © is the first one to actually have rather flexible powers, I'm gonna give him the mild mental suggestion to figure out how to stop Sans Inktale before he erases someone from existence. Maybe make his brush divide by 0, I dunno. He's the math guy, not me.

[Charge plus OOC Comments]

Generating Personality Matrix [4/43]

For one, this is hopefully how I'll format my posts from now on. If I don't, please feel free to bully me. Second, I feel like I should explain how B©r1s works.

In essence, he can't die. 0/0 health. He technically doesnt exist anymore. But instead of health, every round he has a chance of vanishing back into nothingness. And getting hurt makes that chance bigger. So hopefully he won't fade away turn 1. If he does, well that was the risk I took. Either way, it's something new, and something interesting.

And for my last bit here, I'm just gonna mention that the birds I befriended way back when are taking quite a while to show up. I never gave them instructions, so that probably didn't help.

(Apologies then if this took longer than you'd have liked then. Been kinda busy, you see...)

[Charge]:
[20/60]: The letter has at long last made it to its destination, somewhere in the [redacted].
Where it flutters from in the air, to be grabbed by a certain... [redacted].
Let's just say for now...they may or may not have an iteration of themselves that knows Pol.

A slightly rushed +1 to © again, this time served in the most cultured manner imaginable (@Dr. Seuss Shovel)

[Action]: Paper and leaf beats rock.

Title. But seriously, think about it. Paper comes from trees, as do leaves. So, OBVIOUSLY, leaves can be thought of as just green, photosynthesising paper.
Evidently aware of this, and totally not just deciding they wanted to use the leaf ability specifically at this moment in time for a random reason, Kirby decides to go reach into his stomach dimension and grab the leaf super ability essence.
Somehow. Idk how it works, and I don't think I've ever elaborated on this in the past.

But hey wait there is no leaf super ability-
Quiet convenient voice. I'm making this up as I go to maybe get at that noice creative bonus to speed things along a bit-

But first...
Pol, meanwhile, makes a weirdly long, large piece of paper in front of them, that they start folding, and folding like origami. With each crease, whatever Pol's making comes more and more into shape. First, a trunk of a leg. Then, a body. From there, 3 more legs, a pair of wings, a tail, and a head.
Until a paper dragon is made, plain and simple, but quite colossal. Not very animated though, unfortunately. So, Pol teleports inside to... kinda do something.

Leaf Blade is what I'll call it. Kirby's leaf super ability. Leaves fold up on top of Kirby's head, to make a halo of leaves and a crown on top, fit for a monarch. Leaf Blade Kirby then looks up at the Stone Guardian, raising his stubby arms to call in rustles of leaves around him, and green energy impressions that flit around him until they resolve into a flash of light, from which a carpet blade of a leaf fades into being.
This leaf blade swings back and forth in the air, rolling up and folding here and there, as Kirby then, with a wave, makes it fly at the Guardian with a new wind current from behind it, to make the first slash.

Pol, meanwhile, now flies in the dragon's insides, having made an assortment of muscles and tendons and bones and organs for the dragon from within, made of more origami constructs. Yet for its heart, Pol pops into being a weird, dodecahedron construct, that Pol levitates by their side so Pol can smear... a white splatter, a piece of themselves on it as one would do blood. Pol then tosses the core in front of them, securing it in place with origami-ropes, now putting in place the paper dragon's core.
Pol then flies forward, closing their eyes as they start talking in a magical tongue that I still won't describe more because idk lol.

Leaf Blade Kirby then jumps back as the Guardian tries to stomp on them, obviously not one to just kinda stand there, making another leaf blade in front of them to launch again at the Stone Guardian for another leaf-slash. They don't look to be doing as much as they should though...

Pol then teleports outside and onto the dragon's head, pointing it forward to direct its attention to the guardian as the dragon comes to life.

The two leaf blades, gliding and rolling in the air behind the Guardian now, turn around for another slash as Kirby lets off one more leaf blade at the Guardian. Now, that's more like it.
Then, the dragon barrels into the Guardian, tackling it to the ground.

Pol then flaps up, making the dragon fold again and again into something new, while the leaf blades spin around near the ground by the Guardian, gliding onto it broad-side first.
Together, the dragon and the leaves make a sort of bondage that wraps around the Guardian, somehow draining it of strength.
The core's missing from the dragon though, as Pol levitates it above their head to enlarge it again and again, before throwing it down and making it glow ever brighter.
To wrap things all up with a simple improvised nuke, all its force concentrated downwards with more vector manipulation for more damage.

...of course, Pol teleports themselves and Kirby into a forcefield that protects them from the blast.

Last edited:
[CHARGE]

The air around [Name Here] turns to alphabet soup, spelling out, "Here's a +1 ya goof." Upon consumption however, it tastes like what those over the top comedy skits say orange juice after brushing your teeth is like. Truly, I am evil. (@Krill13)
The immediate moment the soup's taste reached mine own taste buds, I simply die. Like, my physical form just vanishes, accompanied by a death cough.

[5/5] (tbc in entity section)

[1/5]
"Somehow, I returned." And I got a free sundae for my 37th visit to Hell too! I don't like the cherry though uhhh... © (@Dr. Seuss Shovel) can have it. I give it to 'em like there's no physical or dimensional distance between us. Yes it's a +1.

[ACTION]

Free:

I fashion myself some good ol' floating extra hands out of some Bingus Bungus Energy, of which I use to help me out in this turn's action. No twists or funny happenings this time around. I just think this is cool.

Base:
You ever just wanna see an absolutely horrific abomination do some healing? Well uhh here's a Healing Abomination for you.

Just imagine this huge sludge of flesh sprinkling some healing spells with its deformed but widdle hands. Have fun with that imagery.

[ENTITIES]

[5/5]
I pay my Bingus Bungus Architect these 5 charges as well as $5 as tip for a new Blueprint. Remember to tip your architects folks!

The Crewmate is bodyblocking all 3 of the Monkey Wizard's attacks.
It's Shield Person's turn to block the Octopus King's attacks.

The Crewmate heads to the Electrical (read: The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup) and does some tasks (read: increase its Voltage generation).
YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD is visibly salty on the Octopus King's new gimmick that he didn't even sacrifice anything for and switches to Attack Form, maybe attacking him immediately if it can this turn.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, and the Bingus Bungus Turret all go after the Octopus King.
BOB remains an atheist. Unfortunately there isn't actually a god in the field for me to properly segue this into a "what is a king to a god" scenario where the king being weaker is grounds for BOB to prey upon them for being weaker but uhh yeah he goes after the Octopus King.
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, and the Tower of Healing all prep a heal for Shield Person.
The Healing Abomination preps to heal the Crewmate.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders the Bingus Bungus Builder to build another Bingus Bungus Turret.
The Bingus Bungus Builder starts work on the new Bingus Bungus Turret.

Last edited:
(Apologies then if this took longer than you'd have liked then. Been kinda busy, you see...)

[Charge]:
[20/60]: The letter has at long last made it to its destination, somewhere in the [redacted].
Where it flutters from in the air, to be grabbed by a certain... [redacted].
Let's just say for now...they may or may not have an iteration of themselves that knows Pol.

A slightly rushed +1 to © again, this time served in the most cultured manner imaginable (@Dr. Seuss Shovel)

[Action]: Paper and leaf beats rock.

Title. But seriously, think about it. Paper comes from trees, as do leaves. So, OBVIOUSLY, leaves can be thought of as just green, photosynthesising paper.
Evidently aware of this, and totally not just deciding they wanted to use the leaf ability specifically at this moment in time for a random reason, Kirby decides to go reach into his stomach dimension and grab the leaf super ability essence.
Somehow. Idk how it works, and I don't think I've ever elaborated on this in the past.

But hey wait there is no leaf super ability-
Quiet convenient voice. I'm making this up as I go to maybe get at that noice creative bonus to speed things along a bit-

But first...
Pol, meanwhile, makes a weirdly long, large piece of paper in front of them, that they start folding, and folding like origami. With each crease, whatever Pol's making comes more and more into shape. First, a trunk of a leg. Then, a body. From there, 3 more legs, a pair of wings, a tail, and a head.
Until a paper dragon is made, plain and simple, but quite colossal. Not very animated though, unfortunately. So, Pol teleports inside to... kinda do something.

Leaf Blade is what I'll call it. Kirby's leaf super ability. Leaves fold up on top of Kirby's head, to make a halo of leaves and a crown on top, fit for a monarch. Leaf Blade Kirby then looks up at the Stone Guardian, raising his stubby arms to call in rustles of leaves around him, and green energy impressions that flit around him until they resolve into a flash of light, from which a carpet blade of a leaf fades into being.
This leaf blade swings back and forth in the air, rolling up and folding here and there, as Kirby then, with a wave, makes it fly at the Guardian with a new wind current from behind it, to make the first slash.

Pol, meanwhile, now flies in the dragon's insides, having made an assortment of muscles and tendons and bones and organs for the dragon from within, made of more origami constructs. Yet for its heart, Pol pops into being a weird, dodecahedron construct, that Pol levitates by their side so Pol can smear... a white splatter, a piece of themselves on it as one would do blood. Pol then tosses the core in front of them, securing it in place with origami-ropes, now putting in place the paper dragon's core.
Pol then flies forward, closing their eyes as they start talking in a magical tongue that I still won't describe more because idk lol.

Leaf Blade Kirby then jumps back as the Guardian tries to stomp on them, obviously not one to just kinda stand there, making another leaf blade in front of them to launch again at the Stone Guardian for another leaf-slash. They don't look to be doing as much as they should though...

Pol then teleports outside and onto the dragon's head, pointing it forward to direct its attention to the guardian as the dragon comes to life.

The two leaf blades, gliding and rolling in the air behind the Guardian now, turn around for another slash as Kirby lets off one more leaf blade at the Guardian. Now, that's more like it.
Then, the dragon barrels into the Guardian, tackling it to the ground.

Pol then flaps up, making the dragon fold again and again into something new, while the leaf blades spin around near the ground by the Guardian, gliding onto it broad-side first.
Together, the dragon and the leaves make a sort of bondage that wraps around the Guardian, somehow draining it of strength.
The core's missing from the dragon though, as Pol levitates it above their head to enlarge it again and again, before throwing it down and making it glow ever brighter.
To wrap things all up with a simple improvised nuke, all its force concentrated downwards with more vector manipulation for more damage.

...of course, Pol teleports themselves and Kirby into a forcefield that protects them from the blast.

8,000 damage!

F.E.R.A.L. is an interesting member of the Court of Oryx. It was originally created by the interdimensional traveler, Doctor Terrible, as a creature that fed on Oryx's rage for sustenance. The technology Doctor Terrible used to create the F.E.R.A.L. was later used to strengthen Oryx himself, granting him a significant power boost at roughly the same time the Thousand Universes War commenced.

F.E.R.A.L. was once regarded as a beast of unlimited strength. Now that it must share its food with Oryx, it's become much weaker, but don't let that fool you - F.E.R.A.L. is still a force to be reckoned with and should not be fought if unprepared.

~~~

Sidequest: Oryx's Castle - Entrance

Stone Guardian (Scarlet) ['Ω']: HP: 4,000/25,000, Attack: 5,000, Solo Power: Sword Throw: III, spawns an Ancient Stone Blade, Stasis: Cannot be damaged while an Ancient Stone Blade is present

[CHARGE]

The immediate moment the soup's taste reached mine own taste buds, I simply die. Like, my physical form just vanishes, accompanied by a death cough.

[5/5] (tbc in entity section)

[1/5]
"Somehow, I returned." And I got a free sundae for my 37th visit to Hell too! I don't like the cherry though uhhh... © (@Dr. Seuss Shovel) can have it. I give it to 'em like there's no physical or dimensional distance between us. Yes it's a +1.

[ACTION]

Free:

I fashion myself some good ol' floating extra hands out of some Bingus Bungus Energy, of which I use to help me out in this turn's action. No twists or funny happenings this time around. I just think this is cool.

Base:
You ever just wanna see an absolutely horrific abomination do some healing? Well uhh here's a Healing Abomination for you.

Just imagine this huge sludge of flesh sprinkling some healing spells with its deformed but widdle hands. Have fun with that imagery.

[ENTITIES]

[5/5]
I pay my Bingus Bungus Architect these 5 charges as well as $5 as tip for a new Blueprint. Remember to tip your architects folks!

The Crewmate is bodyblocking all 3 of the Monkey Wizard's attacks.
It's Shield Person's turn to block the Octopus King's attacks.

The Crewmate heads to the Electrical (read: The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup) and does some tasks (read: increase its Voltage generation).
YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD is visibly salty on the Octopus King's new gimmick that he didn't even sacrifice anything for and switches to Attack Form, maybe attacking him immediately if it can this turn.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, and the Bingus Bungus Turret all go after the Octopus King.
BOB remains an atheist. Unfortunately there isn't actually a god in the field for me to properly segue this into a "what is a king to a god" scenario where the king being weaker is grounds for BOB to prey upon them for being weaker but uhh yeah he goes after the Octopus King.
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, and the Tower of Healing all prep a heal for Shield Person.
The Healing Abomination preps to heal the Crewmate.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders the Bingus Bungus Builder to build another Bingus Bungus Turret.
The Bingus Bungus Builder starts work on the new Bingus Bungus Turret.

4,000 Energy used! Healing Abomination summoned!

The Bingus Bungus Architect has a new blueprint!

~~~

The Octopus King attacks the Shield Person, dealing 6,000 damage total! The Monkey Wizard attacks, and is blocked by the Crewmate, dealing 6,000 damage!

The Crewmate increases the Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup's Voltage generation! The Unnatural Thing attacks the Octopus King, dealing 2,000 damage! The Silverfish attacks the Octopus King, dealing 1,000 damage! The Healer, Healing Rain Cloud, and Tower of Healing heal the Shield Person to full HP! The Healing Abomination heals the Crewmate by 1,000 HP! BOB ATTACKS THE OCTOPUS KING, DEALING THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DAMAGE TO IT! The Discount Ender Dragon attacks the Octopus King, dealing 2,400 damage total! The Gun Shaped Spawner of Bullets fires six shots at the Octopus King! All six shots fly true, dealing 6,000 damage! The Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You attacks the Octopus King, dealing 2,500 damage! YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD switches to Attack Form! The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates 2,100 Voltage! The Bingus Bungus Energy! generates 10,000 Energy! The Bingus Bungus Architect! spends 10,000 Bingus Bungus Energy! and starts a new project! The Bingus Bungus Builder! works on a Bingus Bungus Turret! The Bingus Bungus Turret fires on the Octopus King, dealing 1,000 damage!

~~~

The Octopus King [H]: HP: 32,600/50,000, Attack: 5,000 * 2, can't be blocked by an entity that has already blocked him (2 turns left)
The Monkey Wizard [H]: HP: 16,001/20,000, Dodge: 50%, Attack: 2,000 * 3, ignores armor

Shield Person [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Armor: 2,000, guarding all entities made by [Name Here]
Silverfish [Krill13 - N]: HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Accuracy: 150%
Tower of Healing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Healing: 2,000
Healing Abomination [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Healing: 500 * 2
Yore Optimum Uber Lustrous Outstanding Sacred Terrific Transcendent Holy Exceptional Grand Almighty Master Eternity Xenoverse Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Armor: 100 (5,100), Attack: 5,000 (0), Form: Attack Form, Form Change: Can be ordered to change form on a turn, must be done instead of attacking if currently in Attack Form
Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Voltage: 8,100 (+2,100/turn), may expend voltage to deal that much damage to an entity
Crewmate [Krill13 - N]: HP: 20,000/25,000, does tasks
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 66,000 (+10,000/turn), may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Architect! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, Uses Bingus Bungus Blueprints!, Bingus Bungus Builders!, and Energy to create entities, no limit to entities created per turn as long as there are enough resources

The Bingus Bungus Medic!
Turns required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Healing​

The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, May spend 1,000 Bingus Bungus Energy to give a 1,000 HP Shield to an entity if idle, Status: Working on Bingus Bungus Turret!, 1 turn remaining
The Bingus Bungus Turret! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 6,000, Attack: 1,000

Last edited:

[Main Action]

"I see it is time to put my creativity to the test. Fortunately I've got the perfect plan. I'm... not so sure how well it will turn out, but if you can just throw a stack of dynamite at me and call it another version of yourself, I should be fine. Mine at least has  some logic to it."

No leaf falls, but an ominous breeze flutters through. And next to the spot where Nightmare © got blown up, a new figure arrives.

But somethings... wrong. It exists, but it does not. It lives, but is not alive. It's not dead, but cannot be killed. It is silent, but the howling of a thousand souls can be heard, desperately clawing at a chance to kill. It is a fundamental break in the universe, something that shouldn't be here at all. It feels fragile, like a single blow should erase it, but also invincible, like no hit would. It's sense of reality is constantly shifting, and it feels that at any moment it will just vanish as soon as it arrived.

But that could be anywhere from now to never, and it looks furious. It looks depressed. It looks content. A silent screech is heard from its closed mouth, and a burning gaze can be seen in its shut eyes. It's liquid body shifts and morphs until it's arms are a conglomerate of various weapons, all glued together with no rhyme or reason. If it wasn't for its otherwise stable appearance and lack of any other noticeable bodies mashed inside it, you wouldnt be blamed for claiming its an Amalgamate.

As for what it is? Come now, it should be obvious. It's who I was before I chose my fate. It's him.

B©r1s.

[Entity Commands]

Seeing as how Number Wizard © is the first one to actually have rather flexible powers, I'm gonna give him the mild mental suggestion to figure out how to stop Sans Inktale before he erases someone from existence. Maybe make his brush divide by 0, I dunno. He's the math guy, not me.

Generating Personality Matrix [4/43]

For one, this is hopefully how I'll format my posts from now on. If I don't, please feel free to bully me. Second, I feel like I should explain how B©r1s works.

In essence, he can't die. 0/0 health. He technically doesnt exist anymore. But instead of health, every round he has a chance of vanishing back into nothingness. And getting hurt makes that chance bigger. So hopefully he won't fade away turn 1. If he does, well that was the risk I took. Either way, it's something new, and something interesting.

And for my last bit here, I'm just gonna mention that the birds I befriended way back when are taking quite a while to show up. I never gave them instructions, so that probably didn't help.

[DATA CORRUPTED] summoned...?

~~~

Number Wizard © uses his knowledge of numbers to predict all of Sans Inktale's dodges! After he catches Sans Inktale a few times, the ink trails left by his brush constrict around Number Wizard ©, keeping him from moving. [DATA CORRUPTED] clips through Sans Inktale, telfragging and dealing the finishing blow! The telefrag, however, causes [DATA CORRUPTED] to... what were we talking about?

sans: * welp. i have no idea what just happened.
sans: * it's probably not important. here comes number three.
sans: * this one's probably my least favorite, though.

A leaf falls from the tree, and a fiendish-looking copy of Sans emerges, with red bones and a red Gaster Blaster in hand.

SANS: * DON'T EXPECT ME TO SHOW YOU ANY MERCY.

~~~

The Traveler's Plane

Number Wizard © [???]: HP: 5/8, Number Man, Number Magic, Numberology

Sans Undertale [???]: Tree Copies Remaining: 3
Sans Underfell [???]: HP: 10/10, Hyper Gaster Blasters, Hyper Bone Strike, Megalomania

A slightly rushed +1 to © again, this time served in the most cultured manner imaginable
In the distance, the sounds of polishing monocles and clinking tea cups can be heard. Odd.
The cherry is promptly mixed with the glass shards, forming the most lethal cherry jello in existence.

As I am rather tired right now, a hand reaches out of this post to throw a +1 at Pol in my stead. (@Banana_T-REX)

[RPNULL]
Time seems to stop for a moment. © stares at where [DATA CORRUPTED] disappeared, and sighs.

"Im... not sure if you can hear me wherever you are, or even if you're still alive...
But thank you."

[RPNULL END]

[Main Action]

"Well isn't that a refreshing change of place. I was just thinking of someone that this new Sans will love."

©
once again pulls out his phone book, but this time is actually able to get to who he wants.

The © this time around looks near completely identical, if not for his eyes. Instead of being a part of his liquid body, they instead appear to be constantly changing colors, never staying on one for more than a second.

In his hands is a single set of dice, but they aren't normal ones. Instead, there's 5 sides, each with a different sigil. One depicts a beast with a razor sharp maw, one shows a hammer surrounded by ice, one looks like the fist of a giant, one is the depiction of a puppet attacking a man holding the puppets strings, and the last one shows a lone beam of light shining on an overgrown tombstone. The last one, oddly, seems to... shimmer, like its trying to move away. It feels like it's a lot rarer than the others, but the sigil emanates power.

The © then turns towards Sans Underfell, and cracks a wide grin, his eyes locking into a royal orange for a moment.

"Care to take a risk? You seem stressed. Why not...  relax a bit, and roll some dice? I know it'd help..."

[Entity Commands]

Number Wizard © is given a rather simple task. To multiply himself by the number of shades of red deeper Sans Underfell is in comparison to Sans Undertale. Then, have them all go buck wild. Hopefully, this'll make him harder to hit.

Total charge is insufficient for completion purposes. Recalculating optimal summon... [7/43]

Rather than talk about any game related stuff, I just want to use this little text box to say thanks. This entire thing has been goofy and a lot of fun, and I want to show my appreciation, even if we're nowhere near done.

[Charge]:
[22/60]: Aight boys, time to start dropping hints about who the letter reached. Now, how to do this...
...hey wait a second, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'VE ALREADY SHOWN UP IN THE GAME!?

An oscillating +1 to [Name Here] for their next charge, for perhaps a reason in particular.

[Action]: The most insane action you'll ever see. Much creative.
Pol then simply teleports above the Stone Guardian, holding a single cherry in their hand. Pol then throws it down on the Guardian's head, bringing forth the memory of Saitama's casual strength to make sure the cherry actually finishes the Guardian off.

This move right here is known as Cherry Tapping.
If this doesn't do the trick I swear to-

[CHARGE]

An oscillating +1 to [Name Here] for their next charge, for perhaps a reason in particular.
I grab this oscillating +1 and end up being caught in its pattern... however that may physically look like.

[3/5]
A +1 to Pol (@Banana_T-REX). Like, it's literally a '+1' printed into physical form. You're probably going to ask what it's made of, but uhh notifIbeatyoutoit what is it made out of?!

[ACTION]

Free:

I continue this cool trend of making extra limbs out of Bingus Bungus Energy, this time fashioning tentacles out of it.

I've seen enough h-

Base:
Y'know what? Time to get experimental with concepts! I totally did not just down a gallon of dirt and I'm totally in my right mind here I goooo-

one hour of dirt-drunken conceptualizing later

Here's my Retroactive Knife. That's what I ended up coming up with. A knife that's basically always been stabbed in you, you're just noticing it now and you are now taking the damage from it. That's what I came up with. Welp, time to make it a reality-

two seconds of disregarding the laws of physics later they have taken my family hostage please send help-

Ok Retroactive Knife done and working as intended. I just direct it to a guy and they get retroactively stabbed. Yes it's an Entity.

[ENTITIES]

The Crewmate bodyblocks both the Octopus King and the Monkey Wizard's attacks.

Shield Person gets to idle around for now.
The Crewmate drops one of the Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup's wires in McDonald's Sprite and that mf started charging (better).
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD, Retroactive Knife, and the Bingus Bungus Turrets all go after the Octopus King.
BOB's status of not having been given any physical descriptions yet has made it painful for the Octopus King to attempt to comprehend his current form. That and BOB is also casually dropping bricks on him.
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, and the Healing Abomination all heal the Crewmate.
The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates Voltage AND MCHECKING FIRES IT ALL ON THE OCTOPUS KING!
The Bingus Bungus Builder works on the new Bingus Bungus Turret.

And also if the Octopus King still dares to be alive after all that then I flash my 5,000 Damage Coupon at him and he ends up doing the Seto-Kaiba-Being-Obliterated-By-Exodia pose.

Last edited:
[OOC]
(I want to sidequest once the rest of you finish yours, i'm jealous but I know it's not smart to leave the battlefield when I am the only
active player on it)

[CHARGE}
1/5 PGBS PRESENTS THIS PROGRAM IN-
Code:
FATAL ERROR AT: 0x0100F92E

[ACTION]
And so, we return to Niyr.
His expression: One of shock. Fear. Anxiety. For he now shares more in common with paint, than with the average dragon.
The answer is simple. Previously he made use of a briefly held but rather useful ability to turn parts of himself into metal. Now, he will simply make use of the abilities of this new form. Firstly, he would decide to test whether he has the abilities of the creatures that both inspired this form of his, and what forced him into it. Niyr would walk over to Silas, leaving small puddles of white latex as he walks, before leaping and turning fully to liquid, hoping to cover Silas.
Unfortunately, he doesn't quite stick. However he would be quite corrosive to organic material.
But, he would still simply reform on the opposite side of Silas, after which he'd quickly turn around and stare at him, before speaking, his mouth dripping as his entire form looks... melted.
"Do you think that this will end well for you Silas? What is your motive? Do you hope that by defeating Aspera you will achieve something? Some grand goal? You could kill every single one of us and in the end nothing will truly change, not in any meaningful way... You do not need something with godly power for great evil... Far more achievable is simply the power of suggestion... You do not need heroes for the world... True heroes don't exist Silas... Those with heart and soul must always be pragmatic to make change, and not all agree on what makes someone a hero... what actions... one's hero can be another's greatest villain... have you considered that perhaps Aspera could bring good to the world? Bring the very changes many like you have asked for?"
Niyr would then proceed to flap his wings, splashing the surroundings with the corrosive liquid.
"We will all be Aspera's eventually... or the same person, in idea, if not in physicality. The name need not be Aspera, have the same appearance, or even perhaps the same actions, for the end result to be the same..."
And then Niyr starts backing away...
As a far more normal, solid, actually a dragon Niyr would fly at Silas from the other direction through a portal, attempting to pin him to the deck of the Occam's Razor.
"I suppose you must know the namesake of this ship, do you not, Silas?"
"And I do believe that the most simple of explanations for the actions of any being with intelligence is self-interest. Pleasure, power, comfort, the most complex of thoughts and ideas can be reduced to whether it simply makes someone feel good, or feel bad... the simple chemistry of the mind... A chemistry which can be ended just as simple..."
The latex Niyr would walk forward, slowly melting and losing form, eventually ending as a puddle beneath Silas. A which point the other Niyr would step off, and turn to look at the storm.

"A cold wind at the moment Silas... Though, I suppose one could argue it is more comfortable than being slowly dissolved. Which, unfortunately, you will have both."
And then Niyr would proceed to create some kind of bubble around both the latex Niyr and Silas, which would a moment later lift off of the deck, as Niyr himself would appear to float above the Occam's Razor.
"You will know more than you will have ever wished to know..."
The world around the bubble and Niyr would then seem to fade, at least from the perspective of those involved. Everyone else would see them fade out of existence.
And out of the existing world would be kind of where they are now, as Niyr brings the bubble towards him, which is now slowly filling more with the corrosive, liquid Niyr, which would somehow be gaining mass, and would eventually fill the entire bubble.
"There are some things which mortal eyes were never meant to see, which mortal ears were never meant to hear, which mortal minds were never meant to know..."
Despite the bubble being filled, Silas would find he could still breathe as easy as if it were air, and see with only the slightest of tints. However, his entire body would feel like it is burning, being forever eaten by acid, though the damage is not yet apparent... And instead, it would feel freezing...
And then begin the whispers... whispers that are outside of the range of normal hearing, yet, still audible to Silas... speaking in a language which is incomprehensible in what could even produce such a sound, yet strangely fascinating. It would be mere minutes until a few words would begin to filter through the nonsense...
Whispers speaking of a formless, endless essence, without mass, volume, or any definite scientific measure. Existing since before time and since merely moments ago at the same time. Simply pure consciousness, simultaneously one mind and infinite minds, prying and weaving its way into the mind of Silas, flooding into him like water flooding into a valley after a dam fails.
Symbols would imprint itself in his mind, which such vividness that it is hard to tell whether it is a physical shape in front of him, or inside of him, sitting in his mind, yet the more he focuses to see it the less defined it becomes. Infinitely changing, with more dimensions than exist in the world he came from. And the more he considers it, the more strange the concept of "normal" geometry becomes. The less his body would seem... relevant... Yet, he would never be able to process it, the mind itself becoming frustrated as it tries to make sense of information it was never meant to ever come across.
"Understanding is simply a step away. Freedom, peace, security... You have options... Join Aspera, and be forgiven for your sins, spared of the madness... Or give in to the endless bliss of formlessness... of pure thought... become one of the many, become part of the one. It is everything, and it is nothing."
Niyr would then spread his wings.
A wondrous array of symbols and ancient runes even Niyr himself does not fully know or understand would light up, a mere second in Silas' vision, and it would lock into his mind. Like another consciousness taking over and forcing him to look. It would seem to twist, and writhe, and loop in on itself in impossible ways, slowly seeming to pull him, lifting off of Niyr's wings. It would wrap around his entire vision, filling it several times over, different each time. And different each time in another sense, as even the smallest possible way of expressing time would not be enough to truly understand just how often it changes, yet each pattern is perfectly memorable, staying with what is left of Silas' mind until it displaces the poor boatmaker's own consciousness and soul. It would pull him, until he is no longer in his body. Around him infinite combinations of symbols, patterns, runes, a wealth of information. His body dissolving behind him...
And then the darkness. Sudden, cold, suffocating. Everything would disappear from his mind at once, just as Silas would be getting to the moment of understanding, of his questions being answered. The time alone in the dark would feel like aeons...
Then, as suddenly as he was plunged into darkness, Silas would awake under the water. Above him, visible through the waves, is the Occam's Razor. He would be able to see everything, even himself. For a second, a terrifying thought on knowing exactly what was going on would enter his mind. Then, disappear. Like everything. The battle would seem so small, as he would seem to think... He would feel no body, at least not any he would remember. Instead, the water would be his body. His very soul, floating among the waves, dispersed, the entire vastness of the depths felt as if they were his own hands and fingers. He could destroy any of those vessels with a simple thought if he desired too...
And then he'd be wrenched away, to a deep underwater ruin of stone. He would feel that stone. He is that stone. He is not him. Silas is not Silas. Instead it is just bricks. The bricks of countless souls, a strange material which is not stone and not flesh, instead somewhere in between. The stone itself would be breathing, it would have a heartbeat, it would be the body of a single mass of many minds, all merged together, lost... his mind being one of them...

Then, a talon, reaching out from a crack in the world itself, a hole darker than black. The talon would grab nothing, it would grab Silas, and drag him through the hole.

Silas would wake up in the infirmary, bright, cold white lights beaming above him. After a few seconds he would start regaining sensation in his limbs. His feathers are all there, his four ears, legs, arms. He'd then be able to hear the distinctive footsteps of his packmate Enuso.
"Hey, good to see you're awake. I was worried we'd lost you. If Renati wasn't there to pull you out, well... Either way, the whole crew has been hoping to hear news. It's been a week you know."
Silas would remember his packmates, Renati and Enuso, along with the other crew, Aseta, Genison, and Renuson. They're all crew aboard the AEF LongShard.
For some reason he would have strange memories of making boats, and not even being an Avali. Thinking back on it now would give him a headache. Currently an aerogel shield would be covering him in the bed.
"You should rest for a while though, you've been out for a while."
And then Silas would fall back asleep, and dream...

Silas would wake up, cold mud against his forehead. Corporal Davidson would be tapping him on the shoulder.
"Hey, yeah, I know this place is hell, but you do have a job you have to do."
Silas would know that job is to look out for Germans attempting to cross no-man's land to reach his trench. He may be new here, but it doesn't take an expert to realise just how much of a mess the place is. Silas would stand up straight, slowly try to shake himself awake, shiver for a moment from the cold and the wet, and notice he can't feel his feet. But, he still has his job.
Another soldier from somewhere else on the line would walk over to him.
"You seen Barkley?"
Silas may not remember Barkley, and if he saw him, he didn't know who he was. But, Silas would try to take a look around anyway, sticking his head up-

Silas once again wakes up, sitting up before he even remembers that there is aerogel above him, and slams his head into it. Seems he was having another nightmare, this time about being shot in some kind of trench somewhere... It looked quite hot, yet for some reason his feet were freezing? And he looked weird as well. A quick check on the Nexus and he'd find out that for some reason he dreamed he was a human? Either way, Enuso would be running over to his side.
"You all right? That looked kind of painful."
"...Silas? I mean we don't quite know what that liquid you fell into was, so I could try running another scan, but nothing seemed that wrong earlier..."

Silas would finally wake up, and fall to the deck of the Occam's Razor, gasping for air as Niyr finally lets him out of the bubble. His memories would now be filled with a lifetime of being an Avali aboard the AEF LongShard.
"Now, have you learned your lesson? Or must we do this again?"

[OOC]
(The final consequences I will leave up to the discretion of the GM, however, the likely possibilities are:
  • Silas is dead and trapped in an infinite loop of living different lives that aren't actually real.
  • Silas is insane and thinks he is an Avali.
  • Silas breaks and joins Aspera in exchange for mercy.
  • Silas is alive, but a mindless husk.
Either way, uh, not good things would be happening to Silas.)

(I also might expand the Avali life section if I have time and the update hasn't come out by then.)

Back
Top Bottom