Am I Crazy? I am sort of crazy.

HeroGabe

Golem
So... what do I do?
First of all, I am going to be doing builds that recreate some levels (if any) of a video game... as much as possible. You can request different game and level pairs.
If you request something, make sure requests are OPEN. If they aren't then that means I am at the maximum for how many of these I can work on at once... or simply because I want to take a break or if I can't do requests right now.
1. Keep your requests PG-13
2. I currently can work on up to 3 levels at a time.
3. You have one request per week on a cooldown, but the cooldown is indefinite until the level that you requested me to do is complete.
4. Be patient. Really. Map making can take a while (particularly with testing)
5. When I finish a series, then I will upload the entire series in a single ZIP file which you can just open up (if you have windows, mac, or linux), or you could be fancy and use WinRAR or 7Zip just to name a few.
Current Series: NONE - Currently not able to make anything. Just wanted to get this thread.
ON HOLD - I will be on hold until sometime in early July.
Ending of 1-1 including Castle and Flagpole
World 8 Airship Level from SMB3

Last edited:
An age old idea for terraria: How about a scene from Castlevania! :D :D :D (Sorry, Im a Castlevania buff). I dont really mind what game or scene you do; there are PLENTY of options.
Im currently doing complete maps of all the 2D games on my own so this isnt really a request, just a thought.

An age old idea for terraria: How about a scene from Castlevania! :D :D :D (Sorry, Im a Castlevania buff). I dont really mind what game or scene you do; there are PLENTY of options.
Im currently doing complete maps of all the 2D games on my own so this isnt really a request, just a thought.
I will think about it... might not end up doing it, but I will think about it.
I know you're on hold right now, but maybe you could do one of the airships from mario 3?
Once I go off hold, I will do one of the airships from SMB3. I just have to figure out how much a single block of SMB3 terrain might equate to in terms of how many tiles of Terraria terrain. I just have to figure that out. (Airship of choice: World 8 Airship)

Back
Top Bottom