Mobile Am I ready for hardmode?

AllWhitedOut

Terrarian
Do you think I should burn the doll yet? I have a Light's Bane, a boomerang, some bows and arrows. Some wooded armor, Jesus shoes (I call them that because they walk on water), a Dryad, a Spike Band of Regeneration, a Swift shackle (am I right or is it something else?) and a Miner helmet. And 220 Max Hp. Am I ready?

Do you think I should burn the doll yet? I have a Light's Bane, a boomerang, some bows and arrows. Some wooded armor, Jesus shoes (I call them that because they walk on water), a Dryad, a Spike Band of Regeneration, a Swift shackle (am I right or is it something else?) and a Miner helmet. And 220 Max Hp. Am I ready?

These are requirements I set for myself before I go into hardmode (I usually play expert so this doesn't apply as much)

-Have 400 Health
-Have at least Meteor, Necro or Molten armor
-Have good ranged weapons to beat WOF (Bee's Knees, Molten Fury, Space Gun etc.)
-Have enough rooms to fit every NPC
-Have Warding/Armored accessories (Frostspark Boots, Band of Regeneration, Worm Scarf etc.)
-Have underground walls to seperate corruption/crimson from unaffected land
-Have enough crates to have enough hardmode bars to not have to break altars (when altars are broken they spawn corruption/crimson)
-Have a good arena for WOF
-Have a good garden for creating potions

That's pretty much it
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom