• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheGreenBear

Terrarian
Ok, here's my set:

Weapons: Solar Eruption, Eye of Cthulhu, Daybreak

Armor: Full Beetle set

Accesories: Steampunk Wings, Charm of Myths/Obsidian Shield, Star Veil, Fire Gauntlet, YoYo Bag

In my arena, I have two heart lanterns and two campfires. I have alot of potions like Lifeforce, Ironskin, Endurance etc. Is there anything I should add/change and also, should I use Charm of Myths or Obsidian Shield.

Beyond better accessories there is no way you could be more prepared. Fishron wings would be more effective.

I've moved your Thread to In-Game Support, as this is the Forum Section for seeking help within the game.

Your set appears good overall for melee.

I would potentially change out the Yoyo bag for either the Charm of Myths or Obsidian Shield. Mainly because it may be difficult to use the Eye of Cthulhu to reach Moon Lord during the fight. It will probably be fine if you focus on using your yoyo for most of the fight, but if you plan on using the other weapons more often, I would recommend one of the other accessories.

I would also recommend attempting to upgrade your Obsidian Shield to an Ankh Shield because it has more defense than the Obsidian Shield, even though none of the debuffs it counters against are present with the Moon Lord.

That's most of what I have.

I would also recommend attempting to upgrade your Obsidian Shield to an Ankh Shield because it has more defense than the Obsidian Shield, even though none of the debuffs it counters against are present with the Moon Lord.
I doubt an extra 1.5 hit points will be very helpful in a fight with 50+ damage attacks.

Ok, here's my set:

Weapons: Solar Eruption, Eye of Cthulhu, Daybreak

Armor: Full Beetle set

Accesories: Steampunk Wings, Charm of Myths/Obsidian Shield, Star Veil, Fire Gauntlet, YoYo Bag

In my arena, I have two heart lanterns and two campfires. I have alot of potions like Lifeforce, Ironskin, Endurance etc. Is there anything I should add/change and also, should I use Charm of Myths or Obsidian Shield.

You could try to find out.

I'd say just go with Daybreak. Star Veil, plus anything that can get your ATT/DEF maxed out as much as possible. Same goes for potions.

Ditch the Wings and use a flying mount. You'd also be better prepared to create a platform that is slightly elevated to be able to hit his heart at all times.

What I did (although it's very cheesy), was camp in my home which had the doors blocked off, a roof, and stood beside my nurse, had auto pause on, and fire away with the Daedues Stormbow (Or whatever it's called) with holy arrows. The fight should be really easy using this technique as the nurse will always be there to aid you, just make sure she doesn't die.

What I did (although it's very cheesy), was camp in my home which had the doors blocked off, a roof, and stood beside my nurse, had auto pause on, and fire away with the Daedues Stormbow (Or whatever it's called) with holy arrows. The fight should be really easy using this technique as the nurse will always be there to aid you, just make sure she doesn't die.

Good thinking. Does it work in Expert mode?

Yes, I did it multiple times with no deaths (except the first time where the nurse died)
[doublepost=1507515407,1507515361][/doublepost]Just make sure your house isn't too big, so you can reach hands and eye. For the heart you might have to make a little hole, or use a minion/solar eruption.

Yes, I did it multiple times with no deaths (except the first time where the nurse died)
[doublepost=1507515407,1507515361][/doublepost]Just make sure your house isn't too big, so you can reach hands and eye. For the heart you might have to make a little hole, or use a minion/solar eruption.

I saw the video above too. I think I am the only one that I've seen do it the hard way. Sucks cause I spent a couple hours trying to find the perfect combination of items.

There was a guy who did Expert Moonlord (Hardcore) all the way from start to finish using rails to go left and right...

Back
Top Bottom