Am Terraria Player yes hi

Welcome to the forums Lucien Lechance, do you play with mods? If so; what kind of mods do you use? I'm sorta running out of mods to use for my play throughs hahaha, and if you don't use mods; I suggest calamity! :nursesmile:

Welcome to the forums Lucien Lechance, do you play with mods? If so; what kind of mods do you use? I'm sorta running out of mods to use for my play throughs hahaha, and if you don't use mods; I suggest calamity! :nursesmile:

While I do think that calamity is an impressive mod, I would rather suggest to play smaller, more game-tweaking mods, then slowly work up to more bigger mods like calamity.

While I do think that calamity is an impressive mod, I would rather suggest to play smaller, more game-tweaking mods, then slowly work up to more bigger mods like calamity.

for me honestly; the bigger the mod - the more fun for me, I don't really see that much fun in using small mods that probably just change / add a few things , not implying they are bad, it's just that if I slap the roll mechanic to Terraria and leave it at that the game is still the same anyway, walk around - kill the eye - get more npcs - kill the same bosses - die a few time - kill the Moon Lord - rinse and repeat. that's why I have the mechanic-tweaking mods combined with a few other big ones that way I'd have alot of content to explore/toy around with but I do see where you are coming from though, all mods deserve a chance to be played around not and not just the bigger content mods. (cause sometimes bigger content =/= better mod :nursegrin: )

yeah at this point I really hope I didn't just run around in circles, I end up doing that often.

for me honestly; the bigger the mod - the more fun for me, I don't really see that much fun in using small mods that probably just change / add a few things , not implying they are bad, it's just that if I slap the roll mechanic to Terraria and leave it at that the game is still the same anyway, walk around - kill the eye - get more npcs - kill the same bosses - die a few time - kill the Moon Lord - rinse and repeat. that's why I have the mechanic-tweaking mods combined with a few other big ones that way I'd have alot of content to explore/toy around with but I do see where you are coming from though, all mods deserve a chance to be played around not and not just the bigger content mods. (cause sometimes bigger content =/= better mod :nursegrin: )

yeah at this point I really hope I didn't just run around in circles, I end up doing that often.

Well, I usually play through the game with just the smaller mod. I usually test it out, see if it's interesting, use a group of mods similar to that, and absolutely break Terraria!
Currently, I decided to try a Calamity playthrough with the simple levels mod due to the fact that I had problems beating it's post-Moon Lord bosses.

I just recently got Terraria for the PC but before that I've played it on the ps3, 360 and the 'New' 3DS. I've beaten every boss available on the 3ds, solo at that, but I have troubles with the console versions. Now I'm trying it for the PC and am having a little trouble with the controls... Anyway, I'll post another thread in the proper channel for asking for help. See ya there!

Back
Top Bottom