• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

(AMA) ask Naruto anything

NarutoMaki16

The Destroyer
feel free to ask me anything about anything about anything. it can be useful or useless, happy or scary, boring or intresting. i really dont care.

Hamburger

Skeletron
During a solar eclipse, why does the moon stay in front of the sun throughout the entirety of the day, only to appear back at the left of the sky afterwards? And why don't words with the ringed moon have partial lunar eclipses instead, since that variant is smaller and doesn't appear to be closer or farther away?

NarutoMaki16

The Destroyer
During a solar eclipse, why does the moon stay in front of the sun throughout the entirety of the day, only to appear back at the left of the sky afterwards?
because the moon feels lonely and goes to have a chat snd a hug with the positive side.
And why don't words with the ringed moon have partial lunar eclipses instead, since that variant is smaller and doesn't appear to be closer or farther away?
i have no idea what your talking about because im only 13.

Top Bottom