Magicasquirrel's AMA

Do you consider yourself smart?

Also why are you so damn awesome hmm???
Now that I am a lot less humble
I'd say I'm not really smart in the traditional sense of being smart in science and stuff
But I am kinda smart when it comes to understanding the overall state of things and being able to see a situation from many different perspectives rather than the one I'd consider "correct"

As for the second part - I dunnooooooooooooooo!!!

do you still hold a grudge against me
Depends on how you've changed as a person since that time
I honestly am no longer bothered by what happened before, but it does still hold a sour place in my mind

Why did you decide to join the forums and sell your soul to the TLPW community
Originally I was introverted as could be, so my initial reason was to join to share my ideas towards the game and to perhaps make and share my own mod in the future (which I still kind of plan to do)

As for TLPW, I think both originally and even now, I hang out there because people I know want me there. Otherwise, having so many people at once talking can be quite overwhelming so I don't spend much time there unless I see someone I know online

Originally I was introverted as could be, so my initial reason was to join to share my ideas towards the game and to perhaps make and share my own mod in the future (which I still kind of plan to do)
Super sweet
As for TLPW, I think both originally and even now, I hang out there because people I know want me there. Otherwise, having so many people at once talking can be quite overwhelming so I don't spend much time there unless I see someone I know online
Saddddd

Back
Top Bottom