Amaro's Q&A

You can make it really extreme, just use actual rocks, paper and scissors and throw them at your opponents.

Obs.: I won't be held accountable if anyone actually tries do this, that was a joke hahaha.
Like, i remembered one time that i just made up so many rules because my young me though it was to easy, like:
If 2 players choose the same, the winner of the next round would get doubled points (accumulative)
If you win 2 times in a row, you would recieve combos based on how much consecutive victories. Combos add strength for your attacks and are sth like items.
Both players would have 8 lifes, you don't lose lifes by losing a match, instead by being hit with a successful attack.
You can choose if you defend or attack, but you need to have at least 5 combos. if your opponent defend, you're going to need the double.(would happen every 7 rounds)
You can spend combos to make stronger attacks (with 1 combo spend, an losing choise would make a tie and a tie a victory and a victory a combo)(before turn)
You can spend 10 points(earned when winning a round) for 5 combos (decision made before turn)

Those are some rules, I don't know if they're right.

Back
Top Bottom