Items AMAZING IDEA

Benjamin Shaw

Terrarian
Picking up all sources of lava/water with a BUCKET. (Yea I know bucket is already in the game but it doesn't pick up all fluids.) So on a more serious note. Why does the bucket not pick up all liquids? Idc if it's a full block or not a liquid goes in the bucket. So what do you do when the game mechanics won't allow me to clean it up?

There are only 3 liquids: Water, Lava and honey.
And the bucket can already pick up all three of them.
upload_2019-7-6_21-10-13.png

Full blocks are solids, not liquids.

If you have some leftover lava or honey that you can't seem to get rid of, just drop water onto it and chop the obsidian/honey blocks away.
Any leftover water is easily drained by removing some blocks, drain it, and then build blocks on top of the water (or if you have the luxury of owning a sponge, use that).

Also, your title is not a good place for clickbait. AMAZING IDEA might get you somewhere on a youtube video with a shocked expression and a #1 victory royale icon,
Gkiqz6O.png
but the suggestion section doesn't work like that. The titles are to summarize your ideas, not to get people hyped to read them (and that usually has the opposite effect, whenever I see clickbait titles on here I assume the idea sucks before I even read it). An example of what to title this might be "Buckets Hold All Liquids" or at the very least, "Bucket Improvement".

Last edited:
Picking up all sources of lava/water with a BUCKET. (Yea I know bucket is already in the game but it doesn't pick up all fluids.) So on a more serious note. Why does the bucket not pick up all liquids? Idc if it's a full block or not a liquid goes in the bucket. So what do you do when the game mechanics won't allow me to clean it up?
That would kinda be too op, because if it did, you would be able to pick up an entire lake of water or lava and place it with the same amount that was already there.

Back
Top Bottom