Items Ammo Heart

Mnstrman06

Terrarian
A new item, which when used expands your ammo slots by 1. This can be used a maximum of 4 times, and is gotten from the arms dealer for 1 platinum each after Plantera is dead.
I think this would be useful since I often carry a lot of types of arrows and bullets and it would be useful to be able to carry more, and there are most likely others who would find use of more ammo slots.

It might have been usefull if you could only use ammo if it's in an ammo slot, but since it still works while in your normal inventory I don't see a reason for this.

This is a tricky thing... because when you play ranger, it might matters, but with any other classes, it doesn't really matters... so... or is it......?
But, in fact, ammo slots are useful for other classes too, because you can put other things there, like bait, fallen stars, etc. to reduce inventory cluttering a bit. because if you don't use ranger weapons, they're not really needed for ammo.

Ammo, to begin with is an odd thing. none of the other classes use ammo, thus usually having less stuff in their inventory. so, yeah, it might could be useful for ranger, but this is quite the tricky thing... in the end, it would be actually not ranger, but other classes who win more by it, by getting +4 free special inventory slots, they can use to store a few bait and other stuff there that the game also counts as "ammo". It might would be convinient for ranger too though.

Back
Top Bottom