tModLoader Ammo Switch

9IP

Terrarian
Introduction.
Ammo Switch will alow you to change ammo slot that is used for weapons, so you can switch ammo with one button. Also change consumption priority, at first used ammo from basic inventory, then from ammo slots.

Latest update (v1.0.1)
- Now holding "Auto Select" button will not change visibility of ammo panel

Info.
Main feature: Allows you to switch ammo type on fly, without opening inventory.
Additional features:
- UI - shows what ammo types in your ammo slots, their total amount and which is currently active.
- Consumption priority - now take ammo of choosen type from basic inventory, then from ammo slots.
- If selected ammo type can't be used with weapon, then usual rules for ammo type apply.
- Multiplayer compitable
- Should work well with other mods

e8cldjze6shljzubx230rwa52.png

Download:
Here and in ModBrowser
Also GitHub

Last edited:
it consumes the ammo pouch and if i were using the Luiafk mod it consumes bullets, thats a bug when i use your mod, please is can you fix it ??

Given how there's been absolutely no response, I can't help but figure these will never get fixed but oh well.
Yeah, as has been stated multiple times, infinite ammos of any kind get consumed when using this mod, unfortunately.
I wasted a whole lot of Fallen Stars thanks to that...
Am making a github issue about it but given the last commit was in July of 2017 I'm not expecting much...

Also, on a significantly less serious note, the default bindings for the switchers are kind of broken.
they default to F1, F2, F3, and F4, but F1 is hard-coded to open Camera Mode as of 1.3.X so...
It just opens Camera mode. There's no way to rebind Camera mode. So having the defaults being suggested to be that is kind of inappropriate.

Back
Top Bottom