Amongus ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker The Hunter

Steampunker
This is for a friend and for him download, I will delete this after him download

Have you finished it yet? I'd really like to use it ;-;
yea bout that i just got a virus on my computer and had to factory reset i still have some of the files saved and im tring to work out better textures than i had because some were a bit off and some were just stressing me out to create but i will start working on it as soon as i get all the stuff ready again but Very very sorry i want this as much as you do as well but the file got corrupted in the virus so yea once again VERY VERY sorry

an plus i got better ideas that i want to use to replace some stuff and ive gotten better at using the things to make it so im just installing all the stuff and starting fresh which is better in my opinion so ill start working fast

But one thing I have nobody else helping me and I am doing this slowly but I know that fans want to enjoy Steven universe in other games if they play them so thats why i made this

Hi @Joker The Hunter - please don't use the forum as a personal file sharing site. If you need to send something privately use a platform designed for that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom