Weapons & Equip An Accessory That Immitates The Don't Starve Hurt Sound Outside The Constant Seed

We got the radio thing to bring in the visuals of the Constant into regular words, but I was personally a lot more interested in the anguished flute sounds which I enjoyed quite a bit more compared to the classical "Eh!" made by my character in regular worlds. I'd love to have it everywhere with me if possible.

Could someone post a clip or link of the sound? I would like to hear it to see if I like the idea or not. What would you call it? Also would it be crafted (and from what) or dropped (and by whom)?

Edit: NM…I found it I think…

Last edited:
Could someone post a clip or link of the sound? I would like to hear it to see if I like the idea or not. What would you call it? Also would it be crafted (and from what) or dropped (and by whom)?

Edit: NM…I found it I think…
You can hear it when your character gets hurt in the Constant seed, or when it dies in getfixedboi. I reckon we can make it drop from Deerclops much like the Radio Thing. I'm not sure what I'd call it cause I don't really play Don't Starve to know of an item that would both fit the item and reference an existing DS item.

Back
Top Bottom