Console An Early Console Christmas - Fixes & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am an :red: hole but ay least I can smell bad game developing a mile away. But go ahead and defend this garbage game that had tons of potential along with all the other squeakers. I don't care.
I have seen fan made indie games run better...
Or try Minecraft for consoles. Same type of game and although I hate it, far less problems than this game. I never experienced any problems.
Maybe you should take the word smart out of your name it suits you better. :)

With this attitude you'll be exterminated in like a week :D. I never understood how people can be so conceited when they're completely in the wrong. Seriously, who the hell goto the dedicated forum of a game they consider to be garbage? Is life so bad that you have to resort to antagonizing people for kicks?

Ok I'm done waiting the date for initial release was predicted for the 12-13 right it's been FIVE days 505 I honestly don't even wanna play mobile anymore becaUse everyone else has beaten planters and they have awesome armour but no you choose to get out buggy versions of the game to systems that aren't used often as mobile or pc so thanks for falling behind 505 keep up the good work...
Btw this is for Amazon gamers and Android who has very buggy game

Ok I'm done waiting the date for initial release was predicted for the 12-13 right it's been FIVE days 505 I honestly don't even wanna play mobile anymore becaUse everyone else has beaten planters and they have awesome armour but no you choose to get out buggy versions of the game to systems that aren't used often as mobile or pc so thanks for falling behind 505 keep up the good work...

You're tired of waiting but you hate buggy games? Those two things run on a spectrum, so either you wait for a near bug-less one (like us Amazonians) or get the Android version of the game, or get lucky like IOS. Pc is also handled by a entirely different team than 505, so the differences aren't due to them, but eh, you'll probably keep blaming for that anyway.

(ㆆ_ㆆ) I- I don't even-

(ง︡'-'︠)ง DID YOU READ MY LAST POSTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (≖᷆︵︣≖)

Can we just lock this thread? the important info has been posted, and this off-topic whining doesn't need to continue.
I agree. It is very annoying that people are bugging 505Games for mobile updates even though codeglue do the updates and other off topic nonsense. This is for a console update so people just leave 505Games with the mobile for once.

Everyone - stop with the arguing with each other. People will be removed from the thread if they don't stop.

Expressing discontent with the state of things here is understandable, but the discussion must remain reasonably civil. Attacking others/the developers will NOT be tolerated, under any circumstances. That does nothing to help the situation.

If someone seems to be raging, do not respond to them, please. That only fans the flames. REPORT AND MOVE ON.

Debate the topic, not each other's opinions.

si hablas espanol genial te lo digo en ingles how much time until kindle fire update ITS TAKING FOREVER srry if I sound impassient its just its been out for so much time now :|

o_O didn't expect that answer.... anyway nobody knows when, but definitely sometime next week. Expect by Christmas eve (or on it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom