Console An Early Console Christmas - Fixes & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Im so used to playing at the zoom level it came with it doesnt even feel right playing zoomed in unless I want to check out the details on something, and Im hoping the Xmas stuff is coming the 15th or something because Ive yet to see any of it and played for hours last night afterthe update:D

• XB1 zoom in/out functionality added
• PS4 cross-play to PS3 and PS Vita fixed
• Christmas presents now stack
• Christmas presents can be placed
• Candy Cane blocks now (auto)stack when obtaining them from a present
• Christmas Tree + decorations (Santa)
• Tree topper 4 (from presents)
• Wallpaper (painter)
• Vanity items (from presents)
• Pine Tree Block [building block]
• Christmas Pudding [consumable]
• Sugar Cookie [consumable]
• Gingerbread Cookie [consumable]
• Eggnog [consumable]
• Red Ryder [weapon] (also drops musket balls)
• Candy Cane Sword [weapon]
• Candy Cane Pickaxe [tool]
• Candy Cane Hook [item]
• Fruitcake Chakrum [weapon]
• Hand Warmer [accessory]
• Toolbox [accessory]
• Holly [furniture]
• Star Anise [weapon]
• Pine Door [furniture\pine tree block x 6]
• Pine Chair [furniture\pine tree block x 4]
• Pine Table [furniture\pine tree block x 8]
• Dog whistle
I DON'T SEE A FROST MOON IN THERE, WHY DON'T I SEE ONE??? AM I BLIND, LOSING EYE SIGHT, HAVING ILLUSIONS? PLEASE ADD THE FROST MOON, DON'T DO THIS 505!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN PERFECTING MY TRAP!!!!

EDIT: *Crying in the corner*

Last edited:
I DON'T SEE A FROST MOON IN THERE, WHY DON'T I SEE ONE??? AM I BLIND, LOSING EYE SIGHT, HAVING ILLUSIONS? PLEASE ADD THE FROST MOON, DON'T DO THIS 505!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN PERFECTING MY TRAP!!!!
You should read the pages before posting this.
Because i don't think mr. Rudy will post it on every page

(Updating the OP is an option though)

there was a half 1.2 update for mobile since iv'e noticed that there are plenty features missing some of the which are:
1. colored wire
2. statues available on pc and console version
3. lack of certain rare drops like the book of skulls
4. lack of events
5. lack of a stable game in general by what I mean being that world gen is unbearable like having a world with no dungeon, having a world that has every biome but they are all 10 blocks long, and stuff like this that doesn't deserve an announcement of a buggy update that seems to have not been tested, hey this reminds me of something oh yeah it was the E.T. game that almost killed gaming

there was a half 1.2 update for mobile since iv'e noticed that there are plenty features missing some of the which are:
1. colored wire
2. statues available on pc and console version
3. lack of certain rare drops like the book of skulls
4. lack of events
5. lack of a stable game in general by what I mean being that world gen is unbearable like having a world with no dungeon, having a world that has every biome but they are all 10 blocks long, and stuff like this that doesn't deserve an announcement of a buggy update that seems to have not been tested, hey this reminds me of something oh yeah it was the E.T. game that almost killed gaming

^ If this was legible, I would assume it would be trolling just from looking at the E.T comparison.

Dangit, I thought this was a 1.3 spoiler. Happy for console users though! :D

...why would a 1.3 spoiler be in a topic for consoles?

anyway, its nice to see we'll atleast be able to get the christmas-exclusive 1.2.2 stuff now, instead of having to wait a whole extra year for those items.

thanks for the christmas update, hopefully the frost moon wont be too far behind. :dryadhappy:

Meh. I'm a bit dissapointed with 505 Games right now

How come? They're pumping out a hell of a lot of content rather quickly, and smoothing over problems just as fast. While not perfect, they're better than alot of developers when it comes to tending to their fan base.

Meh. I'm a bit dissapointed with 505 Games right now

I wouldn't be so disappointed. I believe Engine and 505 Games realize the frustration with updates. But it looks more promising since all devices are in row. It sounds like an update may happen not to long after this Christmas update. All I can say they're trying.

EDIT: Thanks for keeping it clear Nike Leon. :cool:

Last edited:
Honestly Im so used to playing at the zoom level it came with it doesnt even feel right playing zoomed in unless I want to check out the details on something, and Im hoping the Xmas stuff is coming the 15th or something because Ive yet to see any of it and played for hours last night afterthe update:D
Where is the frost moon come on 505 get your stuff together, You should just give us 1.2.2 with the frost moon and then give out some news about possibly geting 1.2.4. because it seems as if there not even caring. Moible got 1.2 already and it took console a hell of a long time to get there's please give console verison some more better patches and DON'T HALF FAST THEM NEITHER LIKE YOU DID WITH 1.2

to be clear the version for mobile is 1.2.6715 so yeah version numbers are screwed up a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom