Console An Early Console Christmas - Fixes & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys chill. You have to realize that they have been doing updates. I play the vita version and that one got a hotfix update about two months ago. The Ps4/xbone version just dropped ( I got Xbone version and loving it), Thanksgiving update and Mobile 1.2 was just released, and now we get some type of christmas update. Im impressed with everything that they are doing right now.

I have the Xbox One version and downloaded the update. Am I supposed to be seeing Christmas stuff? I'm not.

i haven't seen any either yet lol. But then again I've just been doing help streams. Im interested in fighting the pumpkin moon with a candy cane sword lol.

Where is the frost moon come on 505 get your stuff together, You should just give us 1.2.2 with the frost moon and then give out some news about possibly geting 1.2.4. because it seems as if there not even caring. Moible got 1.2 already and it took console a hell of a long time to get there's please give console verison some more better patches and DON'T HALF FAST THEM NEITHER LIKE YOU DID WITH 1.2
They've already promised to start rolling out small updates somewhat regularly starting early next year. And you're not going to get very far asking them to hurry up but not release crappy updates :p

Wouldn't it be possible to put up a version tracker and which company is responsible for each update on the forums homepage. Then every Terrarian can watch and know which is which.
That's a pretty good idea, you should post about it in the forum help and feedback thread :)

Of course the "subtitle" of each forum already lists the companies working on each version....just pointing that out. But to underline one more time: originally the christmas stuff, the Frost Moon Event and the subsequent addition of Mounts-mechanic was supposed to be one update. But with 1) two urgent hotfixes and 2) releasing the Christmas stuff shortly AFTER Christmas seemed a bit...blegh 505 decided to split the update: a Christmas update with the new Christmas content right away and a 'winter' update that adds the Frost Moon later. I understand that dissapoints some people, but I feel we had sound reasoning :)

Glad to hear the Frostmoon is still coming and really glad you guys decided get the Christmas stuff out in time for the holiday on the new consoles, you guys are doing an awesome job, really cant believe we are actually getting this much stuff and new fixes so close to release, keep up the great work guys!!! Really really enjoying the Xbox One version Thank you so much for releasing it, was an awesome random surprise for me last month:)

I must have missed something somewhere but on XB One I believe I got an update yesterday. How exactly do I zoom in now? I didn't see anywhere in game or in these forums to tell home to use the new functionality. Thanks

I must have missed something somewhere but on XB One I believe I got an update yesterday. How exactly do I zoom in now? I didn't see anywhere in game or in these forums to tell home to use the new functionality. Thanks
Go to pause menu and zoom in and out like you do on the map :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom