Console An Early Console Christmas - Fixes & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still goddamn waiting for the Amazon update..
572px-RageFace.jpg

Yea i did on my PS3
except you didn't get the update, we'll at the latest get the update on the 16th when the playstation store updates.
oh and pls don't spread misinformation, as of 2,57:am the 13th the update is not live on ps3,

Last edited:
...why would a 1.3 spoiler be in a topic for consoles?

anyway, its nice to see we'll atleast be able to get the christmas-exclusive 1.2.2 stuff now, instead of having to wait a whole extra year for those items.

thanks for the christmas update, hopefully the frost moon wont be too far behind. :dryadhappy:
What I meant was I logged onto the website and saw a post, not noticing it was made by 505 Games.

What I meant was I logged onto the website and saw a post, not noticing it was made by 505 Games.
The author of a post usually makes a big difference, might want to pay closer attention to that in the future :p anyways, commenting about PC updates in a console section is just bad etiquette let alone off topic (usually), so please avoid doing so in the future :)

The author of a post usually makes a big difference, might want to pay closer attention to that in the future :p anyways, commenting about PC updates in a console section is just bad etiquette let alone off topic (usually), so please avoid doing so in the future :)
Oh ok! Thank you. But yeah, maybe I'll buy console, it seems pretty fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom