An Extremely overdue introduction about me

Hi, my name is Cometstreak. I am a person who likes drawing, though not too much. I tend to be the one person who might sometimes post totally funny things (if allowed, usually are revelant, as not wanting a ban) and I love Roleplaying (mostly about dragons), making jokes, making little funny posts to people about them taking my muffins and stuff. I LOVE playing Terraria, and if not doing that, I might be playing something like Robocraft. I tend to like to cause drama(like the once in the while post about someone stealing my muffins), but I do not like it when it ends up getting people offended due to it. I have six sides: shy side, talkative side, Joking side, Cute and cuddly side, and roleplaying side. I like science, as well as (possibly ironicly) mythical fiction (about dragons, yet again). Beware, as if you try to find everything about me that is not in here (or try to tell me why dragons are not real), you will be stuck in the abyss that is my creative mind, and will likely take minutes (if not hours) to get out. You Have Been Warned.

Back
Top Bottom