Blocks & Decoration An idea for the empty containers spawning in the world

Nakano15

Terrarian
I placed this suggestion here, because It's directly related to containers themselves, not exactly the biomes.

During my gameplay through Terraria, I've noticed that some containers (I'll call anything that has an internal storage like this) are empty, and they aren't necessarily chests, I'm talking about containers like Dressers.
Those kinds of containers can end up being generated through the world, most likelly you can find them in the dungeon or the underworld. What is kind of depressing about finding them in the world is that they have nothing inside, so they just exists for environmental purpose.

I recommend adding some loot to those containers, to make the exploration more interesting. And since those containers aren't chests, you could add different loot to be
found on those, like having a chance of finding new clothing inside dressers.

Sometimes you don't realize that Dressers and stuff can be used as containers. I like this, more vanity items are nice.

I thought this was already a thing for the longest time, I was very disappointed when I found a dresser and learned otherwise...

What would be in it though?

I was thinking maybe clothing items for dressers
Yeah, I said that on the main post too. But the loot could not be limited to only clothing items on those containers, even more since we are talking about containers.
On the dungeon, they could be an extra chance of finding golden keys, or even acquiring some more buff potions.

I like to keep in mind that these containers will need to be emptied first if you just want the container. Or maybe just want to dig the part right under the container.
Assuming the said containers may hold nothing much of value, they can be more of an annoyance.

Other than that, it's a neat detail that reminds me of TES:Skyrim.

Back
Top Bottom