An intro from 505 Games Support!

505 Games Support

Publisher/Developer
505 Games
Hello fellow Terrarians!

As many of you have seen in the various threads here on TCF, we’ve been going through some big changes here at 505 Games. The Customer Support team is very excited to announce that in conjunction with the existing staff already here, we’ll be helping you guys out directly as well! Today marks day two for us here. :)

The most important thing we want to impress upon everyone is that we do see and read everything you send us. Every communication is important to our team, even when – actually, especially when – we are unable to resolve a problem you’re having with Terraria. Rest assured that we are committed to doing our best to keep you updated on what’s being addressed!

As always, you are welcome to contact us via our support portal (http://www.505games.com/contact) for specific inquiries or issues regarding Terraria and our other games. We also have some exciting changes in store that will make our interactions easier, faster, and much more user-friendly, so stay tuned for more on that!

Finally, we want to say thank you so much for the warm welcome we have already received in our short time here. It’s very humbling, and we can’t wait to get to know you and share in our collective love for Terraria!

Have a wonderful weekend!

-505 Games Support

WELCOME!!!!!AASFAFAFSSDASDASDSSAS........Sorry, did I scare you guys? Well anyway, really, welcome to the forums. I know you know all the rules and stuffs, so welcome.

Last edited:
Very excited that you are officially here now. Welcome!

You may be inundated with lots of problems and bug issues, so let me extend some positive goodness your way. I play mobile and console (and PC). Both have always worked nicely for me and I think it's great that 505 continues to upgrade Terraria as much as possible. :)

And thank you for coming by the boards to help alleviate concerns and up the communication with us.

Hi hi, welcome, and thanks. Love the software and want to see it become better still. An iPad or Droid just aren't the same without Terraria on them.

Oh, if only we had time to waste. LOL Looks like fun, though -- thanks for the tip!
And if you want to keep up on developer updates and the such, there's a place for all the news and announcements. I suggest you follow 505Games if you haven't already, haha.

Seriously, though, thank you for being here on these forums.

And if you want to keep up on developer updates and the such, there's a place for all the news and announcements. I suggest you follow 505Games if you haven't already, haha.

Seriously, though, thank you for being here on these forums.
Thankfully, a lot of the crew working on Terraria here at 505 are within a stone's throw from where we sit! While some are across the pond in the UK, those stones might take a high-powered cannon, but they're still within reach. ;)

Back
Top Bottom