An Overlooked Hotel

santxi

Golem
Spent all day building this. Started out as just a tundra tavern, and I think it grew into something...different
Capture 2020-06-04 16_30_29.png

At night
Capture 2020-06-04 16_30_52.png

Kind of on a hot streak this week lol. Might finish something tomorrow or Saturday.

Wow, that hotel is amazing... nice work. The staircase and that pylon station catch my eye the most.

The snow igloos could use more block "beef" and yea the hallow kinda kills the vibe. Possibly adding ice furniture? adding bookshelves? just more decor in general.

Wow, that hotel is amazing... nice work. The staircase and that pylon station catch my eye the most.

The snow igloos could use more block "beef" and yea the hallow kinda kills the vibe. Possibly adding ice furniture? adding bookshelves? just more decor in general.
Oh yeah the ice village was just temporary to get an ice pylon for my arena. I flattened the area for the hotel because it was the perfect spot.

Wow, this build is mind-blowing! I especially love the clever use of the steampunk boiler (I think that's the name) in th furnace room. I do have one suggestion, regarding the staircase (Which is very nice too). For the section where the two sets of stairs connect into one and you see the staircase from an upfront view, I recommend swapping bits of the walls between every platform. I will edit this and send a picture of what I mean. In my opinion, it makes it look even more like a staircase and less like platforms. Obviously you can use any wall you like :merchantwink:

Capture 2020-06-07 12_45_23.png

Attachments

• Capture 2020-06-07 12_45_23.png
    Capture 2020-06-07 12_45_23.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom