OOC An Unexpected Turn.

Tibithia Σ

Plantera
IC thread is here.

Just so everybody knows, this is a collaboration project with @Dragonwolf73.
He'll serve as another moderator to this RP, and will basically run the place unless he's absent (considering my schedule and tendency to do too many things at once).

Anyways, here's the story.

The small town of Silver Ridge seems to be doing well for it's current condition.
The area is small, the population low, and the industry the town is known for is slowly collapsing.
However, the local government has taken an interest in installing a processing plant nearby, allowing people to find jobs again in the town.
But something doesn't seem quite right.
For one, what exactly the plant is for was never disclosed by those who constructed it.
Plus, some of the workers seem to be experiencing health problems, especially within the bloodstream.
And why would they choose Silver Ridge over anywhere else?

I'm just gonna be discreet. :red:'s gonna go down in Silver Ridge, and the townsfolk might not still be human by the end of it.
So make your preparations. Things are about to make an unexpected turn.

The only major restrictions are that all characters should start as human (emphasis on start), and a character limit of three.
Edit: I completely forgot the template, so Dragonwolf provided one.
Edit 2: Character limit has been upped to four.
Name:
Nickname (optional):
Human Appearance:
Personality:
Height (optional):
Weight (optional):
Equipment:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Extras (optional):
Backstory (optional):
Text Colour (Hex):
Post TF Species:
Post TF Abilities:
Post TF Appearance:

Last edited:
So I'm just gonna be spectating this one, mostly because I just can't be bothered to come up with a character for this.

So, it was decided that Sandstorm and I would both post our characters here.
Name: David Resham
Nickname (optional):
Human Appearance: Dark brown hair, pale skin, red shirt, tan vest, and blue jeans.
Personality: Pretty casual and laid-back normally, however he's sarcastic and mean when hunting, or when drunk.
Height (optional): About average.
Weight (optional): Slightly less than average.
Equipment: Buck 110 folding knife, Winchester Model 1892 rifle, S&W 586 revolver.
Strengths: Spent a lot of time in the forest hunting, so he knows a few survival skills.
Weaknesses: Doesn't know to swim, and is a bit of an alcoholic.
Extras (optional):
Backstory (optional): David Resham has spent most of his adult life in Silver Ridge working as a hunter. He's been known for hanging around the bar on weekends due to some event that happened before he came to the town.
Text Colour (Hex): #932e2e
Post TF Species: Dragon
Post TF Abilities: Able to burn anything he touches at will, and able to see in dark environments.
Post TF Appearance: (WIP, will post a picture once he transforms.)

Thought I already said it should be modern day or slightly later to avoid any problems with people using modern technology or other things before they were invented.

Perfect. My characters relies on that anyways.
Name: Morgan Tracy
Nickname (optional): Trace
Human Appearance: Grey jeans, black hoodie with a magenta logo of a car company. Wears a cloth mask like it's 2020, aviator sunglasses, and has short black hair.
Personality: Somewhat self-centred, gets arrogant easily, but handles danger well when faced with it.
Height (optional): Taller than average.
Weight (optional): Less than average.
Equipment: A phone and a taser rifle for self-defence.
Strengths: Great at strategy, especially good at chess.
Weaknesses: A sore winner, and does terrible with teams.
Extras (optional):
Backstory (optional): If it's not obvious, Morgan is from the city. They moved over here for the cheaper payments and to hone their skills at board games.
Text Colour (Hex): #8b008b
Post TF Species: Zoroark (shiny)
Post TF Abilities: Can disguise as anything it knows.
Post TF Appearance: Basically a shiny Zoroark, with Morgan's hoodie, glasses, and some shorts on.

Oh wait, nevermind, I guess I can mend one more slot. It's a migration from the Discord roleplay that died.

Name: Władysław Orlik
Nickname: Vlad (for English-speakers)
Human Appearance: A rugged, gray and linen coat, worn from the work, pants made of the same material, and a white cotton shirt. Has a red tie, and a hat made of cotton and with a chess pattern (red-gray). Has light colour tone of skin, a mustache and short hair, that are dark-brown in colour. Eyes are green.
Personality: Somewhat straightforward human, he's rather understanding... except for some bull:red: that happens, whether change or not. He also works hard for himself and his country of origin, which is unsurprisingly Poland. Other than that, he's a nice person.
Height (optional): Average.
Weight (optional): A bit less than average.
Equipment: A french wrench, a phone, a hammer and a hydraulic key, all for being a handyman.
Strengths: Doesn't seem to tire much from harder than usual work.
Weaknesses: Slow learner, he doesn't grasp more advanced concepts than modern.
Extras (optional): A migrated character from A Hope Equine from Discord.
Backstory (optional): Vlad had to migrate from Poland to keep his family well fed. While he had other destinations, he moved over here because he could be a handyman there.
Text Colour (Hex): #E5E4A2
Post TF Species: Pegasus (pony)
Post TF Abilities: As per usual, flight and minor weather control via cloud cultivation. Can gain a cutie mark, which is a mark of what one is best at.
Post TF Appearance: (Wip, will do it in Pony Town after the transformation.)

Last edited:
Name: Hachi
Nickname (optional): Doc
Human Appearance: Messy orange hair, amber eyes, fair-ish skin color, wears a tie and a pair of formal pants with a white office shirt.
Personality: A very worried and overall timid and shy person. He's kind of social, but isn't exactly the type to speak his opinions or show his true feelings.
Height (optional): 5"11
Weight (optional): 130.34 lbs
Equipment: Pretty much nothing except for a katana he had from an auction (don't ask)
Strengths: He's a medical student, and he's a bit fast. Also surprisingly good with a katana, but again, he doesn't like being asked about it because he's a closet weeb
Weaknesses: Literally has no other way of defending himself and he's just a normal guy for the most part
Extras (optional): You probably know how he'll end up, that's it
Backstory (optional): Ask him
Text Colour (Hex): N/A, just normal old text for him because I can't be bothered anymore
Post TF Species: Kitsune (anthro)
Post TF Abilities: Can use fox fire, can also change into a more human form (minus the ears and tail)
Post TF Appearance: Pink fur, nine tails (these are cosmetic, they have nothing to do with actual age), and overall keeps the rest of his traits (eye colore, height, etc). Also wears the same clothes

Oh wait, nevermind, I guess I can mend one more slot. It's a migration from the Discord roleplay that died.

Name: Władysław Orlik
Nickname: Vlad (for English-speakers)
Human Appearance: A rugged, gray and linen coat, worn from the work, pants made of the same material, and a white cotton shirt. Has a red tie, and a hat made of cotton and with a chess pattern (red-gray). Has light colour tone of skin, a mustache and short hair, that are dark-brown in colour. Eyes are green.
Personality: Somewhat straightforward human, he's rather understanding... except for some bull:red: that happens, whether change or not. He also works hard for himself and his country of origin, which is unsurprisingly Poland. Other than that, he's a nice person.
Height (optional): Average.
Weight (optional): A bit less than average.
Equipment: A french wrench, a phone, a hammer and a hydraulic key, all for being a handyman.
Strengths: Doesn't seem to tire much from harder than usual work.
Weaknesses: Slow learner, he doesn't grasp more advanced concepts than modern.
Extras (optional): A migrated character from A Hope Equine from Discord.
Backstory (optional): Vlad had to migrate from Poland to keep his family well fed. While he had other destinations, he moved over here because he could be a handyman there.
Text Colour (Hex): #E5E4A2
Post TF Species: Pegasus (pony)
Post TF Abilities: As per usual, flight and minor weather control via cloud cultivation. Can gain a cutie mark, which is a mark of what one is best at.
Post TF Appearance: (Wip, will do it in Pony Town after the transformation.)
Name: Hachi
Nickname (optional): Doc
Human Appearance: Messy orange hair, amber eyes, fair-ish skin color, wears a tie and a pair of formal pants with a white office shirt.
Personality: A very worried and overall timid and shy person. He's kind of social, but isn't exactly the type to speak his opinions or show his true feelings.
Height (optional): 5"11
Weight (optional): 130.34 lbs
Equipment: Pretty much nothing except for a katana he had from an auction (don't ask)
Strengths: He's a medical student, and he's a bit fast. Also surprisingly good with a katana, but again, he doesn't like being asked about it because he's a closet weeb
Weaknesses: Literally has no other way of defending himself and he's just a normal guy for the most part
Extras (optional): You probably know how he'll end up, that's it
Backstory (optional): Ask him
Text Colour (Hex): N/A, just normal old text for him because I can't be bothered anymore
Post TF Species: Kitsune (anthro)
Post TF Abilities: Can use fox fire, can also change into a more human form (minus the ears and tail)
Post TF Appearance: Pink fur, nine tails (these are cosmetic, they have nothing to do with actual age), and overall keeps the rest of his traits (eye colore, height, etc). Also wears the same clothes
(Sorry for the absence, both accepted.)

Back
Top Bottom