Weapons & Equip Ancient Crimson Armor Counterpart

If Crimson Armor was that overpowered it would have been mega-nerfed in 1.4 like the Reaver Shark or the Brain of Cthulhu would've been buffed to oblivion.
The Dart weapons were already S tier and then the devs proceeded to buff them. The Amarok was already considered the go-to melee weapon at the start of hardmode and they buffed it too. They also nerfed the Beekeeper. I really don't think that is a valid argument.

Let me explain, corruption is easier than crimson, and the boss is easier too, 2 plataforms and ta da, and the ancient crimson armor wouldn't change anything in experience
i say crimson is easier to get past to get to the ocean, which even in 1.4 still gives crates and platinum armor and whatever weapons and accessories make it MUCH easier to get settled in the early game, so in my opinion both are equally easy.
EDIT: i meant the bosses when i typed "both are equally easy" i still think crimson is easier than corruption, change my mind.

EDIT: i meant the bosses when i typed "both are equally easy" i still think crimson is easier than corruption, change my mind.
Eater of world's body segments do very little damage it's easy to get a reasonable defense stat and just completely face tank the boss, and while EoW is literally digging straight through you doing barely any damage, you can just pull out your piercing weapon of choice and kill it faster than it kills you.

Ancient shadow armor what can be dropped in corruption is A:rare B:nearly to useless

Last edited:
The Dart weapons were already S tier and then the devs proceeded to buff them. The Amarok was already considered the go-to melee weapon at the start of hardmode and they buffed it too. They also nerfed the Beekeeper. I really don't think that is a valid argument.
Then the game needs serious re-balancing surrounding these things. I don't use Yoyos so I wouldn't know about the Amarok. But of course there's always Mods since it doesn't seem like they are putting much effort into balancing this stuff

Eater of world's body segments do very little damage it's easy to get a reasonable defense stat and just completely face tank the boss, and while EoW is literally digging straight through you doing barely any damage, you can just pull out your piercing weapon of choice and kill it faster than it kills you.
or you can learn how to dodge and both are WAY too easy.

Then the game needs serious re-balancing surrounding these things. I don't use Yoyos so I wouldn't know about the Amarok. But of course there's always Mods since it doesn't seem like they are putting much effort into balancing this stuff
Leinfors made a thread where people can discuss balance concerns.

Back
Top Bottom