tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Great mod except the message that appears when you go into a world without any of this mod's features. Is there a way to turn off that message?

Last edited:
Great mod except the message that appears when you go into a world without any of this mod's features. Is there a way to turn off that message?
1 answer, 2 questions

No, not currently

1. Why are you making a world without AA content in it?

2. Why do you need to turn off those messages? I personally find them creative and enjoyable.
Maybe you could talk a dev into making it a config option but it's not their fault you aren't playing the mod as intended

Just wanted to make a forum post to say that I love the mod! However, I just recently found out that the soundtrack is being re-done by a different guy, and I have only one thing I want to say: please don't change the Inferno theme too much, I absolutely love how it sounds and it's in my top 5 for all biome themes across every mod I've ever tried.
Also, the Inferno theme was already replaced, it still sounds sort of like the old one, but they don't want the original in the mod due to the original artist being a horrible person

1 answer, 2 questions

No, not currently

1. Why are you making a world without AA content in it?

2. Why do you need to turn off those messages? I personally find them creative and enjoyable.
Maybe you could talk a dev into making it a config option but it's not their fault you aren't playing the mod as intended
I was trying to transfer stuff from one world to another. Players do that sort of thing when updates happen.

Also, one of those messages is rather offensive and find it neither creative nor enjoyable. To be more specific, it's the ... "RE--- etc" message which is meant to be a sleight against those on the autistic spectrum. I'm fairly certain the mod developer meant no ill will but the point still stands.

Last edited:
I was trying to transfer stuff from one world to another. Players do that sort of thing when updates happen.

Also, one of those messages is rather offensive and find it neither creative nor enjoyable. To be more specific, it's the ... "RE--- etc" message which is meant to be a sleight against those on the autistic spectrum. I'm fairly certain the mod developer meant no ill will but the point still stands.
Understandable, yeah, that message wasn't intended to be offensive, it was intended to represent a screeching lizard. Alpha isn't active on the forums that much but I'll try to make a suggestion in the discord.

Also, the Inferno theme was already replaced, it still sounds sort of like the old one, but they don't want the original in the mod due to the original artist being a horrible person

Has the new theme been uploaded to youtube or anywhere, yet?

Nevermind, just heard it, and I gotta say that I'm not really a fan. The composition is great, but it doesn't have any of the energy of the original. You're climbing into a Volcano to kill a Dragon thing in the original, not making a trek through a desert. The new Underground theme is a major improvement, though.

Last edited:
Amazing Mod you made well! I can't wait you will combine support cross with Calamity and Thorium mods! Good Work!

Understandable, yeah, that message wasn't intended to be offensive, it was intended to represent a screeching lizard. Alpha isn't active on the forums that much but I'll try to make a suggestion in the discord.

Also FTFY I'm right here

tenor.gif

Also FTFY I'm right here

View attachment 267730
Alpha isn't active on the forums that much
You make it sound like he means your never here but that's not true, just "not very active" but still you pop in every once in a while
This reply seems like a bit of an overreaction considering it's pretty much a fact, since you got a discord and this massive mod to manage and the forums are 2nd priority.
Just enter one of the mod's biomes and it'll turn off. You can artificially make one.
That's pretty clever not gonna lie, I thought it would just give you that message non stop while you had a world that wasn't made with AA, but it turns off when atleast 1 biome is entered, clever stuff.

I found a bug in you mod:
When i kill The Equinox Worms, the message of the new minerals appears and all, but the celestial ore (radium and darkmatter) don't spawn, i tried in other world, but nothing happened. I tried in:

Small World
Normal World
Large World

And in expert worlds nothing happened too

I really like this mod, but that bug don't let me progress.

I found a bug in you mod:
When i kill The Equinox Worms, the message of the new minerals appears and all, but the celestial ore (radium and darkmatter) don't spawn, i tried in other world, but nothing happened. I tried in:

Small World
Normal World
Large World

And in expert worlds nothing happened too

I really like this mod, but that bug don't let me progress.
They do spawn... in the sky

Very well.
But the mod have so much objets that do not lead to anything and remain as a nuisance in the inventory. It would be better if some objects were a recipe to create others, so nothing is wasted. The mod brings a lot of weapons and armor that after you use them are obsolete and that's a shame. The rest is very beautiful, they have my support

With love, :)

First, thank you for creating this mod :) . My reply can be weird because I use translator.. :'(

What should I do to get searing spark and terror soul to make Flames of Anarchy?? I can't find that information in recipe browser.. 😭

First, thank you for creating this mod :) . My reply can be weird because I use translator.. :'(

What should I do to get searing spark and terror soul to make Flames of Anarchy?? I can't find that information in recipe browser.. 😭
Searing Spark drops from Ancient Lungs in the Inferno and Terror Soul drops from Soulsuckers in the Mire iirc. You have to be in those biomes at the wrong times though, (day for terror soul, night for searing spark)

Yeah, I updated and the new materials appeared =)

Also, someone knows about an accesory called "ono", droped by the null's?
ono
......ono

Getting harassed for Taking your stuff off of soundcloud hardly makes you a horrible person. Deciding to leave the project doesn't make you a horrible person. Please stop Throwing crap at someone just because you don't like what they did. Ferret was a decent person. A little immature, but decent. And no, The dev's did not replace it because "The guy who made it was awful". They did it because ferret asked them to remove his songs after he left. Some people:mad:

Back
Top Bottom