tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Here's an odd question. What ended up happening to the early expert item crafting recipe for the madness mushroom? Was playing through again and just realized that the truffles are no longer materials :eek:

Here's an odd question. What ended up happening to the early expert item crafting recipe for the madness mushroom? Was playing through again and just realized that the truffles are no longer materials :eek:
It was removed from the mod for being really overpowered. It'll come back as the expert drop for Mushroom Madness though.

Are blocks from biome "The Terrarium" at any point of the game destroyable? Just asking so i can organize my base in my head a little bit.

Hey another bug I just found out is that the Vulcano Biome (don't know the real name of it) replaced the dungeon and so I can't progress any further. I generated a large world.

Hey another bug I just found out is that the Vulcano Biome (don't know the real name of it) replaced the dungeon and so I can't progress any further. I generated a large world.
The Inferno is the name of the biome.
Honestly, that's just worldgen being bad, just make a new world, not really a bug.

I'm super new to terraria modding and stuff like this but i have a question that may be dumb. Is it possible to wear an armor set from this mod (Goblin slayer set) in vanilla terraria without the AA mod on? Love this mod btw

I'm super new to terraria modding and stuff like this but i have a question that may be dumb. Is it possible to wear an armor set from this mod (Goblin slayer set) in vanilla terraria without the AA mod on? Love this mod btw
Unfortunately not, the items won't load without the rest of the mod

i have two questions, how do i spawn the snow serpent for the first time? the item needed to spawn it need snow mana to be crafted, and snow mana only drops from the boss itself (nvm just found out)
how do i make the mushman npc come to the house? i made one on the mushroom biome but he never spawns
1589286143369.png

Last edited:
i have two questions, how do i spawn the snow serpent for the first time? the item needed to spawn it need snow mana to be crafted, and snow mana only drops from the boss itself (nvm just found out)
how do i make the mushman npc come to the house? i made one on the mushroom biome but he never spawnsView attachment 270612
Did you beat The mushroom Monarch? He's Required for mushman to spawn

The Armor will unload once you unload the mod. So no, you can't wear the armor without the mod

Gl beating Mushmad whenever he comes out; he won't be a pushover afaik
I'm not sure, Evidence suggests that he will one of the-if not the weakest Superancient

For reference here are all the Superancients

Shen Doragon (Literal god of Chaos, only missing a few parts of his soul)
Soul of Cthulhu (Quite literally Cthulhu, with phases for each prominent vanilla boss)
Infinity Zero (His size along should be an indicator that He's No pushover)
Decay (The Leader of the order of Evil. Might possibly be the Physical form of death or evil)
Rajah Rabbit, Champion of the Innocent (an ascended meme. Man i hate this boss)
Mushroom madness (Literally just a hivemind of mushrooms)

Can you see the disconnect here? All of the others have late game bosses as their prerequisites. Mushroom madness has 3 Pre-hardmode bosses.

Are blocks from biome "The Terrarium" at any point of the game destroyable? Just asking so i can organize my base in my head a little bit.
No, it's getting removed as well.

I'm not sure, Evidence suggests that he will one of the-if not the weakest Superancient

For reference here are all the Superancients

Shen Doragon (Literal god of Chaos, only missing a few parts of his soul)
Soul of Cthulhu (Quite literally Cthulhu, with phases for each prominent vanilla boss)
Infinity Zero (His size along should be an indicator that He's No pushover)
Decay (The Leader of the order of Evil. Might possibly be the Physical form of death or evil)
Rajah Rabbit, Champion of the Innocent (an ascended meme. Man i hate this boss)
Mushroom madness (Literally just a hivemind of mushrooms)

Can you see the disconnect here? All of the others have late game bosses as their prerequisites. Mushroom madness has 3 Pre-hardmode bosses.

Afaik, his only prerequisite is the Heart of the Jungle.
not only that, but Mushmad was the first living thing.
Also, from what I've heard from Hallam, he'll have the highest base HP out of all the supers. Doesn't sound too weak to me

No, it's getting removed as well.

Afaik, his only prerequisite is the Heart of the Jungle.
not only that, but Mushmad was the first living thing.
Also, from what I've heard from Hallam, he'll have the highest base HP out of all the supers. Doesn't sound too weak to me
High HP Doesn't necessarily mean hard. It just Means He's a damage sponge. Based on the bosses Associated with him, He's probably going to try and ram you while shooting projectiles and summoning minions. Unless they do something really drastic he's probably not going to be that hard. He's probably going to do the least damage out of any super to make up for having the highest health. His battle will probably be a test of endurance

And the Terrarium is not getting removed

Back
Top Bottom