tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
While the Mod isn't "Dead" per say, its effectively got a knife in its chest and is on life support. Its anybody's guess to if it will ever start up again

If they need a spriter i'd be more than happy to help.
i can't code but this mod is really cool and they have half of a certain update in the game currently.
this mod could be really cool if they picked it up again

If they need a spriter i'd be more than happy to help.
i can't code but this mod is really cool and they have half of a certain update in the game currently.
this mod could be really cool if they picked it up again
I don't think you understand, give this Reddit Post a read first to get a grasp of how severe AA's downfall really was
Edit: I should have said this sooner, but this post contains some strong topics, be warned if you want to know what happened, your in a deep reading topic.

Last edited:
plz add oblivion and infinity zero
I am not begging and I know there are other bosses in the mod (mushroom monarch, feudal fungus, truffle toad, grips of chaos, broodmother, hydra, desert Djinn, subzero serpent, Sagittarius, anubis, greed, athena, rajah rabbit, forsaken anubis, olympian athena, worm king greed, eqounix worms, sisters of discord, akuma, oni akuma, yamata, yamata no orachi, zero, zero protocol, champion rajah, and shen doragon, but there should be other bosses in the mod.)

hey this mod is my favorite mod!

what could they have possibly done that's so illegal but unspeakable?
“Unspeakable” Reminded me of the YouTuber.

Thought I'd bring attention to an incompatability error, after updating Calamity and AA to the latest versions, Calamity fails to load and gets disabled. Turning off AA allows Calamity to load properly again. The error message is as follows:
It always has to be Aquatic Scourge, lol
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CalamityMod.NPCStats.GetNPCDamage(NPC npc) in CalamityMod\Utilities\NPCStats.cs:line 45
at CalamityMod.NPCs.AquaticScourge.AquaticScourgeBody.SetDefaults() in CalamityMod\NPCs\AquaticScourge\AquaticScourgeBody.cs:line 19
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__38_1(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

Apparently, according to a Google Document about Calamity's errors this type of error is extremely common, and anything that references "AquaticScourgeBody" is a mod incompatability error.

plz add oblivion and infinity zero
I am not begging and I know there are other bosses in the mod (mushroom monarch, feudal fungus, truffle toad, grips of chaos, broodmother, hydra, desert Djinn, subzero serpent, Sagittarius, anubis, greed, athena, rajah rabbit, forsaken anubis, olympian athena, worm king greed, eqounix worms, sisters of discord, akuma, oni akuma, yamata, yamata no orachi, zero, zero protocol, champion rajah, and shen doragon, but there should be other bosses in the mod.)
As TheForsakenOne said, "While the Mod isn't "Dead" per say, its effectively got a knife in its chest and is on life support. Its anybody's guess to if it will ever start up again". Anything happening with this mod is uncertain and unlikely.

As TheForsakenOne said, "While the Mod isn't "Dead" per say, its effectively got a knife in its chest and is on life support. Its anybody's guess to if it will ever start up again". Anything happening with this mod is uncertain and unlikely.
technically I said it first
I didn't want to tell him, but yeah...

It's not been dead "that" long, but AA as of now has a very unsure future if it will ever continue, alot of drama went down and almost the entire team withdrew (with alot of the music composers even withdrawing their work) from the mod.

But really, AA "still" has a sliver of a chance to come back, but for the time being, it's basically in the grave with Tremor until further notice

I don't think you understand, give this Reddit Post a read first to get a grasp of how severe AA's downfall really was
Edit: I should have said this sooner, but this post contains some strong topics, be warned if you want to know what happened, your in a deep reading topic.

Well that was an interesting read. Can't say I really care but if I were the mod devs I would pull assets from this mod and build something new, given the insanity that has taken place.

No one is going to want to jump on the development of this mod unless leadership is changed and the person noted in that reddit thread is permabanned from the project and all future communication.

Edit:
I'd also suggest anyone interested in playing the mod in its current state to backup the mod files on the off chance that the instability of the creator ends with it being pulled. It is a pretty fun mod all things considered.

I believe if they care and orginise again the would rescue the mod and bring it back

I hope they will bring it back cause its a very good mod (i personaly say its the best on my opinion )

Soooooo my progression
Mushroom Monarch
Feudal Fungus
King Slime
Eye of Cthulhu
Truffle Toad
Grips of Chaos
Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu
Broodmother
Hydra
Queen Bee
Skeletron