tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Could i make some unofficial lore for this? I have noticed that the bosses lack lore despite that being a stated feature on the wiki bosses page

I have an issue, where only one song is played on every biome and any situation (bosses fights, underground, etc.) i don't know the name of the song, but every time that i disable Ancients awakened it fixes, so it's related with this mod

I have an issue, where only one song is played on every biome and any situation (bosses fights, underground, etc.) i don't know the name of the song, but every time that i disable Ancients awakened it fixes, so it's related with this mod

Oh yeah, Dradon told me about this issue. Could you get a screen recording and I'll take a look at it?

soooooooooooooo, Is Emperor Fishron still a thing? I really hope its not
that got removed a few updates back, and honestly wtf even was that? It was barely challenging and very meh.

His items were still in the mod after that time (not the trophy or the mask thou, rip growing trophy), but they may have been removed in the latest update; no idea.
The boss was bad, but I did enjoy powered version of the duke's items thou.

that got removed a few updates back, and honestly wtf even was that? It was barely challenging and very meh.

His items were still in the mod after that time (not the trophy or the mask thou, rip growing trophy), but they may have been removed in the latest update; no idea.
The boss was bad, but I did enjoy powered version of the duke's items thou.
Yea, he was meant to be a joke on mods that just recolor bosses and call it new content. Of course, that doesn't justify us doing it, so we got rid of him.

Yea, he was meant to be a joke on mods that just recolor bosses and call it new content. Of course, that doesn't justify us doing it, so we got rid of him.
Ok, that makes alot more sense now!
I'm sure even you guys know more effort was put into that joke than what it's based on.
Because I just played around with some mod that did just that with its bosses... Maybe even worse.

"yup, this is new content alright!"

Umm, can someone explain this to me:
"Despite having entirely different parents (Ashe having Broodmother/Akuma and Haruka having Hydra/Yamata), due to Akuma and Yamata being two halves of Shen Doragon’s soul (while himself is a half of the chaos wizard's soul), Ashe and Haruka are technically half-sisters."
"The Equinox Worm pair that the player fights are the pair that helped split an evil Chaos Wizard into 4 souls.
These souls include the
Grips of Chaos, Akuma, and Yamata."

so, whats with this? Just some premature lore? One half of a dudes souls turns into two Godlike Beings that create their own Biomes.
And the other Becomes one Pre-hardmode boss that is likely the second one fought, and is subservient to the first two. Seems like there is a power imbalance.

I think you should make a tree boss with its own AI and it drops special wood and leaves to craft stuff.Btw i like the work

So whats going to be the story with the mod's infinity gauntlet?
Apparently The infinity stones of this universe were created by the four Super-powered beings that created the universe so that they didn't have to spend time making sure that the universe didn't blow itself to shreds. Those four beings are Oblivion (Void boss), Discord storm (Killed and absorbed by the Chaos mage that became Shen Doragon and the Grips of chaos), Heart of nature (Killed by The chaos mage and chose Terra as a successor to its power), and Azathoth (little to no info except that he will be a boss)

All of these characters (Or their successors) will show up in the HyperAncient Tier (post-SuperAncients)

Apparently The infinity stones of this universe were created by the four Super-powered beings that created the universe so that they didn't have to spend time making sure that the universe didn't blow itself to shreds. Those four beings are Oblivion (Void boss), Discord storm (Killed and absorbed by the Chaos mage that became Shen Doragon and the Grips of chaos), Heart of nature (Killed by The chaos mage and chose Terra as a successor to its power), and Azathoth (little to no info except that he will be a boss)

All of these characters (Or their successors) will show up in the HyperAncient Tier (post-SuperAncients)
Atleast he tried to think of a more original backstory VS "oh hey lets just plop the infinity gauntlet in this mod because infinity war"
they get credit for that much

...The only reason I added stormbreaker in mine was because my spriters wanted it, atleast it's not the gauntlet.

Atleast he tried to think of a more original backstory VS "oh hey lets just plop the infinity gauntlet in this mod because infinity war"
they get credit for that much

...The only reason I added stormbreaker in mine was because my spriters wanted it, atleast it's not the gauntlet.

they also dont make the stones easy to get, the wiki literally says its a 1% chance to drop from their bosses, with only one of them being, "marginally" more easy to obtain than the rest of them

Man, this mod is a real promising mod! Keep it up with great content! Sprites for the bosses are so quality! But for some weapons and stuff they should be slightly better in my opinion and more unique!:)

Hyped for the future of this mod! :D

Back
Top Bottom