tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Is he really spawns once you killing 100 bunnies?
[doublepost=1559743614,1559743178][/doublepost]When we will see superancient bosses for real in the mod?
Shen is coming for 1.0 (the next update)
IZ and SoC are coming the the updates after that
Not Sure about MM or Decay
And yes, Raja does spawn after you've killed 100 Bunnies.

Yup, there's a different little cute message every time you log into a world that wasn't made with AA enabled.
That's such a cute detail, and now you can play of game of "who's that voice?"

About how much time passes in between updates? Average, since alpha said that 1.0 is next and i want to plan ahead for my Youtube Series. (also, will 1.0 Bring any World gen changes?)

Apologies for not being on as much. I am currently on a cruise with my family and girlfriend. I will be back soon.

About how much time passes in between updates? Average, since alpha said that 1.0 is next and i want to plan ahead for my Youtube Series. (also, will 1.0 Bring any World gen changes?)

I wouldn't worry too much about worldgen.

Yup, there's a different little cute message every time you log into a world that wasn't made with AA enabled.
That's such a cute detail, and now you can play of game of "who's that voice?"

I plan to add a couple more.
[doublepost=1559944833,1559944632][/doublepost]
Bug that I found out with foliage and with blocks
View attachment 222437

Yeah I was a dumbass and exported that tile in 4x4. Patching it soon.

Yep, and in the Red Mushroom Biome there's Neon Pink Unminable blocks that ensure that you can't get anything from the area

That's a remnant from an old plant that grew there I removed.

Another bug: every time I getting "Blazing Dawn" from my inventory it crashes the game.

View attachment 222481
Ok... thats kinda buggy thing...

Glowmasks are fun.

Also will fix

Found two(?) bugs with the Terrarium:

During worldgen, a minecart track can tear through the center of it.View attachment 222490
Despite the Terra's Guidance buff tooltip (You can't think of anything to build here), you can, in fact, build here.
View attachment 222491

Yeah I'll make the terrarium gen later to avoid that

I would like to report a VERY ANNOYING bug that I found out with - Masumane.

First when I using it it has 200 damage, but when I change mode into RMB there's only 20 damage - what?!?
And when I use LMB mode it still has 20 damage. It's a bug or a feature if it is it's so freakin strange and useless

Also make RMB mode same as Arkhalis, I mean deals lots of damage :)

Last edited:
Some other bugs

1) Freedom Blaster is not usable

2) Blazing Dawn keeps crashing the game when you even trying to hold it.

3) Tools such as- Uranium Drill and Uranium Chainsaw are not working properly, Drill can't mine blocks and Chainsaw cant cut a tree. But Uranium Axe and Pickaxe are working.

Also I would like to give you some ideas to make some weapons and stuff more usable. Also stuff drops from bosses. If you need I can write down lots of good ideas ;)

Last edited:
Who is that? It creeps me out alot :eek:
Capture 2019-06-09 15_27_38.png

I guess its Superancient boss for this Void biome, right?:naughty:

I would like to report a VERY ANNOYING bug that I found out with - Masumane.

First when I using it it has 200 damage, but when I change mode into RMB there's only 20 damage - what?!?
And when I use LMB mode it still has 20 damage. It's a bug or a feature if it is it's so freakin strange and useless

Also make RMB mode same as Arkhalis, I mean deals lots of damage :)

Will fix when I get the chance

Some other bugs

1) Freedom Blaster is not usable

2) Blazing Dawn keeps crashing the game when you even trying to hold it.

3) Tools such as- Uranium Drill and Uranium Chainsaw are not working properly, Drill can't mine blocks and Chainsaw cant cut a tree. But Uranium Axe and Pickaxe are working.

Also I would like to give you some ideas to make some weapons and stuff more usable. Also stuff drops from bosses. If you need I can write down lots of good ideas ;)

1: That’s not obtainable yet. It’s not finished.

2: Glowmask error. Will fix.

3: Odd. They work for me. I’ll check it out

And I’d love to hear your ideas. Just dm them to me in a google doc.

Will fix when I get the chance

1: That’s not obtainable yet. It’s not finished.

2: Glowmask error. Will fix.

3: Odd. They work for me. I’ll check it out

And I’d love to hear your ideas. Just dm them to me in a google doc.
Umm, I don't know address, maybe I can write them in conversation or it's not that comfortable for you here?

Last edited:
A couple of Suggestions:
  1. the Grips of Chaos And the Storm Bosses Should be able to spawn Naturally like their Vanilla Counterparts (I'm not sure if you guys are already planning to do that)
  2. I would Suggest Removing the Crafting station Requirement For the Intimidating looking Mushroom and the Confusing Looking Mushroom. This will create a scenario where the only thing That the player can craft when away from a Crafting Station, And they have 15+ mushrooms (Which isn't that hard) Forcing them to learn About the boss summon and the Boss
  3. The Subzero Serpent And Desert Dijinn Could absolutely Use a rework. Right now they have very simple AI's and serve simply as stat Gates (I'm pretty sure that you guys know this)
  4. The Truffle Toad Currently Doesn't Have a Red Mushroom Biome Counterpart. May I Suggest The Fungal Falcon? (You guys Probably already have this in development)
  5. Probably not Going to happen but it would be nice if Anubis Had some Text Regarding Vanilla bosses (And maybe Modded too) (Yeah, probably not going to happen)
Yeah, so just my thoughts. No need for you to implement any of these, as the mod is still fantastic

A couple of Suggestions:
  1. the Grips of Chaos And the Storm Bosses Should be able to spawn Naturally like their Vanilla Counterparts (I'm not sure if you guys are already planning to do that)
  2. I would Suggest Removing the Crafting station Requirement For the Intimidating looking Mushroom and the Confusing Looking Mushroom. This will create a scenario where the only thing That the player can craft when away from a Crafting Station, And they have 15+ mushrooms (Which isn't that hard) Forcing them to learn About the boss summon and the Boss
  3. The Subzero Serpent And Desert Dijinn Could absolutely Use a rework. Right now they have very simple AI's and serve simply as stat Gates (I'm pretty sure that you guys know this)
  4. The Truffle Toad Currently Doesn't Have a Red Mushroom Biome Counterpart. May I Suggest The Fungal Falcon? (You guys Probably already have this in development)
  5. Probably not Going to happen but it would be nice if Anubis Had some Text Regarding Vanilla bosses (And maybe Modded too) (Yeah, probably not going to happen)
Yeah, so just my thoughts. No need for you to implement any of these, as the mod is still fantastic

1. Already in the works
2. No, I don't like this idea.
3. Waiting on animations, which always take a while because I have one active spriter at the moment
4. The Truffle Toad will be getting a redesign to integrate elements of both mushrooms
5. Anubis is supposed to be the AA version of the guide.

Found some bugs with weapons

1) Star Staff and Subzero Storm Staff are not workable
2) Doomite Holobow's red arrow deals no damage to an enemy
3) Order Disk is not consumable, but you can hold 5 disks
4) Make Darkmatter Kunais more powerful, it's actually Post ML weapon, but the damage is low, it can't even kill Equinox worm, damage it deals is 1 HP to them. Buff it a bit.

Also, who actually drops EX Souls?

4) Make Darkmatter Kunais more powerful, it's actually Post ML weapon, but the damage is low, it can't even kill Equinox worm, damage it deals is 1 HP to them. Buff it a bit.

Awakened Akuma, Awakened Yamata, and Zero Protocol

1. Working on it
2. Working on it
3. It's like the light disc. Stack 5 and you can have 5 out at once
4. I may move them to be Rogue support for Calamity.

I should probably mention something about the Freedom Blaster... It's a weapon that I added, but never did anything with, and forgot to remove. So uh... I may either scrap the Freedom Blaster entirely, or actually do something with it. Probably the former tbh, since I already have the Freedom Star.

Back
Top Bottom