tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Can you make Terra Broadsword having obility to shoot out Terra Blade's projectile but smaller as this broadsword? (Not every swing)
Because I saw that weapon I was excited it would be something like his big brother but much weaker, but when I crafted it... I got dissapointed a bit.

Last edited:
Can you make Terra Broadsword having obility to shoot out Terra Blade's projectile but smaller as this broadsword? (Not every swing)
Because I saw that weapon I was excited it would be something like his big brother but much weaker, but when I crafted it... I got dissapointed a bit.

I’m reworking it

In my opinion, have to reduce damage a bit on the weapon called "Bane Of The Bunny" it's way to OP. Also, make "The Punisher" deals more damage, it's actually flail-type weapon.

And I have suggestion for the Rajah Rabbit's Revenge: once you defeat him, damage of his weapons gets x2 or even x3 damage.

Edited: is this normal that Toxitoad drops like over 56-60 gold coins per death?

Last edited:
Brother, this rabbit king boss, what. This is not the king of rabbits.

I implore you brother, I need to fill you on the fundamentals and a unit bunny rabbit, because bunny rabbits are the fundamental units of the universe. So please, let me teach you the bun-damentals.

To make any mod realistic, you must realized rabbit and created but not destroyed. The thing is in Vanilla rabbits were meant to be an un-stobbable entity immune to effects from the physical world as they only exist to keep.

You see friend, the fact that rabbits are even damageable is just a misconception caused by our flawed concept of reality. You cannot destroy the Rabbatoms and Bunnecules that make up the very universe. Unlike the regular atom, the fundamental particles cannot even be taken apart of disassembled. The fact they seem to be harmed is a lie, and only I have the truth to stop this silly injustice.

Code:
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace CorinnaMod.EntityData.NpcData.Friendly
{
    class Bunny : GlobalNPC
    {
        public override void SetDefaults(NPC npc)
        {
            if(npc.type == NPCID.Bunny)
            {
                npc.immortal = true;
            }
        }
    }
}

You see I am not trying to be a jerk either, but I'm quite the entrepreneur of rabbits. I took four years of Rabbit school to get my certification and minor degree in bunnyology.

Let me show you the known rabbits of the universe.

st38BDA.png
This is a rabbit with enhanced vision, the true Bunny-Rabbit.

05hkUSD.png
This cloud bunny is rarely known to outsiders and is scientifically called Cumulonimbunny, nicknamed by the locals as thunder buns.
iC5f3yV.png
This is a lesser thunderbun nexts to its adult varient, the SuperCharged Thunderbun Cell, with the power of 40 energizer rabbits. Measured in MegaHops (MHs)

Now this 'king rabbit' you talk of is a phony, all rabbits when observed nature worship only one diety, no king, what is a king to a god, and there are no non-believers. This is the one top bun, known only as "The Chosen One"
VmY2rXG.png

Just a warning to those missled to never try to harm a rabbit or follow the false kings. Those will ill will towards the bunny will find no mercy in the end from the certification level of the chosen one.

I absolutely love this mod, I think it’s amazing, but can you (or anyone) confirm that the infinity stones are obtainable? I’ve killed the equinox worms about 550 times (no exaggeration) and neither of the two have dropped one. If I’m doing something wrong can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance :)

This mod is looking great so far, the boss concepts and sprites are some of the best ones in modded terraria in my opinion. Then again I'm still new when it comes to modded terraria, but still great mod so far!

I implore you brother, I need to fill you on the fundamentals and a unit bunny rabbit, because bunny rabbits are the fundamental units of the universe. So please, let me teach you the bun-damentals.

To make any mod realistic, you must realized rabbit and created but not destroyed. The thing is in Vanilla rabbits were meant to be an un-stobbable entity immune to effects from the physical world as they only exist to keep.

You see friend, the fact that rabbits are even damageable is just a misconception caused by our flawed concept of reality. You cannot destroy the Rabbatoms and Bunnecules that make up the very universe. Unlike the regular atom, the fundamental particles cannot even be taken apart of disassembled. The fact they seem to be harmed is a lie, and only I have the truth to stop this silly injustice.

Code:
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;

{
    {
        {
            {
                npc.immortal = true;
            }
        }
    }
}

You see I am not trying to be a jerk either, but I'm quite the entrepreneur of rabbits. I took four years of Rabbit school to get my certification and minor degree in bunnyology.

st38BDA.png

05hkUSD.png
This cloud bunny is rarely known to outsiders and is scientifically called Cumulonimbunny, nicknamed by the locals as thunder buns.
iC5f3yV.png
This is a lesser thunderbun nexts to its adult varient, the SuperCharged Thunderbun Cell, with the power of 40 energizer rabbits. Measured in MegaHops (MHs)

Now this 'king rabbit' you talk of is a phony, all rabbits when observed nature worship only one diety, no king, what is a king to a god, and there are no non-believers. This is the one top bun, known only as "The Chosen One"
VmY2rXG.png

Just a warning to those missled to never try to harm a rabbit or follow the false kings. Those will ill will towards the bunny will find no mercy in the end from the certification level of the chosen one.
Now this is the quality content I expect of these forums. Bravo, brave bunnologist; break boundaries, be brilliant!
Also really those sprites are great.

I need help here, I'm currently downloading the mod for a friend's modpack but it stops at the middle of the download. What do I do?

Why 8.2 update of the mod got realised on WIP Tmodloader 0.11.1? I had lots of problem with it and why this version is not on the forum? And only your mod and base got updated to that version, other mods are still in the old one.
If you can please make one for Tmodloader 0.10.1.5.

I find it funny how this mod is nowhere near complete, and yet I still love it.

1. I like the originality of the biomes. I've never seen a mod where you can only enter x biome at day/night. (Inferno/Mire) The surface mushroom biome is also pretty neat.

2. The bosses remind me of both Calamity and Thorium, both of which are fairly hard to match in quality.

3. I really like the soundtrack. Never knew how good chiptune could be until I came across this mod. (Thanks, SpectralAves)

The upcoming bosses/biomes only fuel my hype for when this mod gets finished. I would be really sad if this mod gets cancelled, as I think it has the potential to be as good as Calamity!

Last edited:
can someone tell me why I cant download the mod? Its not on the browser and the drop link is broken, doesnt anyone have a new link to download?

can someone tell me why I cant download the mod? Its not on the browser and the drop link is broken, doesnt anyone have a new link to download?
You need tmod 0.11.2
[doublepost=1563824618,1563824598][/doublepost]

Code:
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;

{
    {
        {
            {
                npc.immortal = true;
            }
        }
    }
}

st38BDA.png

05hkUSD.png
iC5f3yV.png

VmY2rXG.png

Uh...what?

i guess i need to wait till 64 bit gets updated because its still on tmod 0.10.1.5 and the browser is a little screwy right now. no calamity either i think. I'll pick back up again when the update 1.4 comes out.

.....After some looking i found the download link in the discord. open the version you want copy files, copy the 2 loose files in the document. AA is in the browser and so is everything i was looking for. I needed to relearn how to do this from the last time. Fresh install of Terraria.

Last edited:
i guess i need to wait till 64 bit gets updated because its still on tmod 0.10.1.5 and the browser is a little screwy right now. no calamity either i think. I'll pick back up again when the update 1.4 comes out.
This right here is why I don't really play modded Terraria anymore for the time being, it's a complete mess rn.
The TMODloader team should have delayed the update til after 1.4, would have made alot more sense then.

Best mod ever! Very very nice sprites. I'm very happy to see a post moon lord bosses. THX!

What about Oblivion? I don't see him on the wiki, but he appears everywhere else. Is it upcoming, or will it not be added?

Back
Top Bottom