tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Most of the boss themes are being produced before they actually get put into the mod. (Infinity Zero, Soul of Cthulhu, etc.)
Mostly against my wishes because my composers can’t slow the :red: down
8E9FB729-5F8B-4CF2-8753-F42B1BA79923.jpeg

hey how can Illustrator move in because it doesn't say how he moves in on the wiki also how do I get the storm claw.

Hmm... i have a problem with this mod. Basically i can open all chests except for the Oroboros chests that are founded at the void. The problem is that i used these chests in my house and i cant remove them or get the items back. Any help?
Note 1: This started when i updated the mod
Note 2: I tried if in other worlds I could open the chests and even tried with new characters, but neither worked.
Note 3: When i use the smart cursor, the chests look like this:
Void chest.png

Hello, I am wondering if the Infinity Stones only drop from the first tier boss. I am in an expert world and I have killed Akuma roughly 3 thousand times and I haven't got one yet. I have collected 86 Akuma Awakened trophies doing so. I am wondering if I need to fight Akuma and then Akuma awakened or just Akuma awakened. I have the Sun Sigil and I like skipping the first part of the boss fight, but I am not sure if that is making me lose a stone. I am just wondering if in order you get a stone do you need to fight both boss tiers or can you skip to the second one for it? I Am also wondering if this works with the Space Stone, and Reality. One of my characters has spent 14 hours trying to get the reality.

I'm trying to give Mushium to the lovecraftian, but she won't accept it. I have some in my inventory, and I don't have the powder, but no dialogue is changing, and the mushium isn't being taken

Great mod, had a lot of fun while playing with my brother.
Thought there were some issues.

Possible oversights :
Atlantean chestplate requires kindled KABUTO rather than kindled DAO.
Coral pickaxe can only be made with iron pickaxe.
Balance :
Desert djinn is too underpowered. Its contact damage is too low.
Akuma only takes 1(2 if cricical) damage per hit except for the head. While may be intended, it becomes very tedious to grind.
Inconsistency :
Desert djinn drops materials for pickaxe while subzero serpent drops the pick itself.
Minor bug :
Shiny fish ball makes use sound every frame, making it unusable.
Radium/Dark matter is invisible to the host when generated, forcing the host to reconnect.
Major bug :
Madeness truffle grants infinite flight time. Same happens with Rajah rabbit expert item.

So i came back to terraria after a couple months of break and the Storm/hardmode vriants of the easy bosses (grips, mushroom, broodmother and hydra) arent in the mod leaving only rajah rabbit for hardmode. this puts the mod in a strange state bc now you have to beat moonlord for any content from the activation of hardmode (excluding rajah) i was looking and couldnt fins any posts or coments as to why they were removed could anyone inform me as to why they were vaulted did they get broken in an update or are they permanatly removed?

Hello, I am wondering if the Infinity Stones only drop from the first tier boss. I am in an expert world and I have killed Akuma roughly 3 thousand times and I haven't got one yet. I have collected 86 Akuma Awakened trophies doing so. I am wondering if I need to fight Akuma and then Akuma awakened or just Akuma awakened. I have the Sun Sigil and I like skipping the first part of the boss fight, but I am not sure if that is making me lose a stone. I am just wondering if in order you get a stone do you need to fight both boss tiers or can you skip to the second one for it? I Am also wondering if this works with the Space Stone, and Reality. One of my characters has spent 14 hours trying to get the reality.

The infinity stones are being moved to their own mod

I'm trying to give Mushium to the lovecraftian, but she won't accept it. I have some in my inventory, and I don't have the powder, but no dialogue is changing, and the mushium isn't being taken

Mushman has to be present.

So i came back to terraria after a couple months of break and the Storm/hardmode vriants of the easy bosses (grips, mushroom, broodmother and hydra) arent in the mod leaving only rajah rabbit for hardmode. this puts the mod in a strange state bc now you have to beat moonlord for any content from the activation of hardmode (excluding rajah) i was looking and couldnt fins any posts or coments as to why they were removed could anyone inform me as to why they were vaulted did they get broken in an update or are they permanatly removed?

1.0 will add a few hardmode bosses

Hello Alphakip. I've gotten to Wall of Flesh playing with AA and several other mods. I like the mod so far but I have a bit of feedback / constructive criticism

• General item strength/defense is a bit too high. For example Cthulhu's blade is dropped by Eye of Cthulhu and is close to / better than the muramasa and nearly as good as the Bee Keeper from queen bee. I found the skull wand and it seems much better than other summons.
  • The Marvel themed items are EXTREMELY OP for where they come into play in progression. The Web slinger is dead cheap and is a very good Grappling hook. The Iron boots require only beating the eater of worlds and now you have a mid tier shoe item with jet/speed/fall protection? The only downside to it is that it can't combine into end game boots. But it is OP for the point it comes into the game. I'd say push all of these items or Stan's spawn conditions to hard mode.
  • The Brood Mother is cool but easily cheese-able since she gets stuck on terrain in the subterranian area with the orbs. (Hydra was pretty fun)
  • The mushman giving 5 rainbow mushrooms for a strange plant seems like way too much considering they can make any potion. Maybe 1-2 per strange plant instead otherwise alchemy farms are pointless.
  • I like the addition of Goblin Slayer (Great anime / manga) but I'm not sure how much content you can get out of it with the goblin invasion largely staying the same. Maybe add some new goblin types inspired by Goblin slayer. Hobs, Champions, Lords etc etc
Overall I really like the mod but it's content feels a bit too strong / easy for various reasons. The quality of everything is quite high but it's made the game feel a bit too easy to plow through. I used Heartstone armor / Cthulhu's blade / Boomstick all the way from Eye of Cthulhu to Skeletron.

Hello Alphakip. I've gotten to Wall of Flesh playing with AA and several other mods. I like the mod so far but I have a bit of feedback / constructive criticism

• General item strength/defense is a bit too high. For example Cthulhu's blade is dropped by Eye of Cthulhu and is close to / better than the muramasa and nearly as good as the Bee Keeper from queen bee. I found the skull wand and it seems much better than other summons.
  • The Marvel themed items are EXTREMELY OP for where they come into play in progression. The Web slinger is dead cheap and is a very good Grappling hook. The Iron boots require only beating the eater of worlds and now you have a mid tier shoe item with jet/speed/fall protection? The only downside to it is that it can't combine into end game boots. But it is OP for the point it comes into the game. I'd say push all of these items or Stan's spawn conditions to hard mode.
  • The Brood Mother is cool but easily cheese-able since she gets stuck on terrain in the subterranian area with the orbs. (Hydra was pretty fun)
  • The mushman giving 5 rainbow mushrooms for a strange plant seems like way too much considering they can make any potion. Maybe 1-2 per strange plant instead otherwise alchemy farms are pointless.
  • I like the addition of Goblin Slayer (Great anime / manga) but I'm not sure how much content you can get out of it with the goblin invasion largely staying the same. Maybe add some new goblin types inspired by Goblin slayer. Hobs, Champions, Lords etc etc
Overall I really like the mod but it's content feels a bit too strong / easy for various reasons. The quality of everything is quite high but it's made the game feel a bit too easy to plow through. I used Heartstone armor / Cthulhu's blade / Boomstick all the way from Eye of Cthulhu to Skeletron.

1. We have been doing lots of balancing for our 1.0 release, so don't fret.

2. We are moving them to their own mod to avoid power creep

3. We're changing her as well as hydra to make them more of a challenge

4. Already nerfed for 1.0

5. He's gonna sell more event stuff in 1.0.

Also, lots of fluff content has been removed like useless/broken armors, etc.

Back
Top Bottom