tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Hi, great mod! I'm enjoying it but I've a few questions... One of those, how can I obtain Viking Relic?

Normally, you have to beat Skeletron and go mining in Underground Snow or farm Undead Vikings. But the amount that generates underground is so low that you may not able to get a lot. You have no choice but to cheat in some.

hello, i love the mod and i have alot of fun with the many parts of it. i just had a small concern with world gen of the mod, i have this and another mod and i just posted on the other mods forum as well to let them know however i just wanted to post her to just incase its a thing you wanted to look at too. The Terrarium when it spawns will spawn on top of the area that the other mod generates and i know its becasue it spawns right under the spawn point but i was wondering because someone in the forum under my post said they thought that the area was gonna be removed/changed in a future version of the mod and i just wanted to know what might be happening with it.

Hello, is there any reason why Yttrium, Uranium, Technecium, Fulgurite, the Cybernetic bosses and everything related were removed? They were one of the best parts of the mod and am extremely dissapointed. Are there any plans to bring them back?

Hello, is there any reason why Yttrium, Uranium, Technecium, Fulgurite, the Cybernetic bosses and everything related were removed? They were one of the best parts of the mod and am extremely dissapointed. Are there any plans to bring them back?
well from all I heard the mech bosses were broken or too easy but they will be back(I think) also I have no idea about the ores, maybe there was too much ore idk

Hello, I love the mod! I was curious on the drop-rates for the Viking Relic. I'm not sure whether or not the drop rate is just obscenely low, or it has yet to be implemented into the game yet. If the item is in the game, I was wondering if there were hopes of changing the drop-rate of this item.

Hello, I love the mod! I was curious on the drop-rates for the Viking Relic. I'm not sure whether or not the drop rate is just obscenely low, or it has yet to be implemented into the game yet. If the item is in the game, I was wondering if there were hopes of changing the drop-rate of this item.
Normally, you have to beat Skeletron and go mining in Underground Snow or farm Undead Vikings. But the amount that generates underground is so low that you may not able to get a lot. You have no choice but to cheat in some.

Yttrium, Uranium and Technecium ores are permanently removed. Alphakip (AA's creator) tried to think of ways to make them useful but to no avail. When 1.0 comes, they're gone for good. The cybernetic bosses you were talking about are temporarily removed because they were really bugged. But they will come back in 2.0 since they are important in the mod's lore.

Is it normal that I can't find the red mushroom biome in my world?

In the recent version for some reason, the biome can't generate. It might be worked on in the future, but for now, try making it yourself.

Also why can't I open the oroboros chests?

They are currently bugged at the moment due to the TModLoader's biome chest code changes. It is fixed in 1.0, which will come soon.

As much as I love this mod, I saw on SoundCloud that OmegaFerretMusic was treated poorly by one or more of the devs. After hearing about this, I began considering trying something for revenge, but I decided against it. So instead I am making this comment in hopes of being noticed and the devs straightening their butts up.

Well, it was Ferret's choice to leave the mod's team. He already has his own mod, and he was also harassed by other people like one of them was always spamming him hate comments. And his themes will be replaced with better ones. Sure, we will miss them, but the hype is full.

hello, i love the mod and i have alot of fun with the many parts of it. i just had a small concern with world gen of the mod, i have this and another mod and i just posted on the other mods forum as well to let them know however i just wanted to post her to just incase its a thing you wanted to look at too. The Terrarium when it spawns will spawn on top of the area that the other mod generates and i know its becasue it spawns right under the spawn point but i was wondering because someone in the forum under my post said they thought that the area was gonna be removed/changed in a future version of the mod and i just wanted to know what might be happening with it.

The Terrarium won't be removed from the mod. That biome is currently not useful aside from some weapons, but once the time comes, one of the final bosses will be fought there. And the other biome that collides with Terrarium is Enigma's Obsidian biome. To prevent this, make medium+ worlds if possible, as AA will have a lot of worldgen in the future updates, which will encourage larger worlds including the extra large world that is wip.

The Terrarium won't be removed from the mod. That biome is currently not useful aside from some weapons, but once the time comes, one of the final bosses will be fought there. And the other biome that collides with Terrarium is Enigma's Obsidian biome. To prevent this, make medium+ worlds if possible, as AA will have a lot of worldgen in the future updates, which will encourage larger worlds including the extra large world that is wip.
aha yeah i didnt think that the terrarium biome would get removed just wanted to check and yeah the only mod that i see it conflicting with now is enigmas obsidan biome but i kinda like how it does that because it looks like the obsidan biome is holding the terrarium inits peak, the other mod i was talking about was orchid mod and the mineshaft gen which kept getting cut off due to the terrarium biome but orchids creator said they were gonna do something to fix it so once they impliment that then everything should work out

Because it was in the end just content bloat. I am sorry, but no.

As much as I love this mod, I saw on SoundCloud that OmegaFerretMusic was treated poorly by one or more of the devs. After hearing about this, I began considering trying something for revenge, but I decided against it. So instead I am making this comment in hopes of being noticed and the devs straightening their butts up.

It was all a misunderstanding between us and ferret. We have worked it out and are now working on replacing all of his tracks.

Sorry I havent responded here as of late. School has been a :red:.

Because it was in the end just content bloat. I am sorry, but no.
Yeah this is something I've considered about AA since I first played it, when AA first launched it was a very "tremor like" mod, as in
There was so much content bloat, there were some really cool things (the biomes coming to mind mostly here), but there were also alot of... Just content for the sake having content things. (and stuff like Emperior Fishron and... The first official version of Broadmother which was honestly a really terrible Mothron that had a habit of despawning constantly)
So I don't mind that your taking the Quality over Quantity approach, since AA's release I have seen the mod get gradually better at it's weak points (this includes the above being fixed and improved as they have been), and instead of having a mod with content all over the place, we now have a mod that levels between "pretty neat" and "that's awesome"

Sorry I havent responded here as of late. School has been a :red:.
On top of managing community is no easy feat, but hey here you are! So thanks for not "being dead" lol.
Good luck with school!

Why is Flame Razed Rock getting replaced? It's literally the best biome song in the mod.
The person who made the theme (Kana) did some really dumb things that I don't know all about, but regardless, the team is cutting ALL ties with her

Edit: i found out recently, im not going to say anything here but aa was totally justified and she did some terrible things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom