tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
I know there was some sort of drama involving the old composer for AA, but is there any way the old music could stay in the mod somehow, or be available as a side mod add-on with music boxes? Although the new Underground Mire theme is amazing, I have a few builds where the old one is just too perfect. If not, understandable (I think, I'm not quite sure what kind of drama happened.)

I know there was some sort of drama involving the old composer for AA, but is there any way the old music could stay in the mod somehow, or be available as a side mod add-on with music boxes? Although the new Underground Mire theme is amazing, I have a few builds where the old one is just too perfect. If not, understandable (I think, I'm not quite sure what kind of drama happened.)
Two composers were affected by two separate things, one chose to leave the team and asked for his music not to be used, the other was fired for serious reasons

Two composers were affected by two separate things, one chose to leave the team and asked for his music not to be used, the other was fired for serious reasons

In that case, understandable. I'll see what I can do with the new Underground Mire theme; though it's not quite as fitting for the builds I had in mind, it's still an amazing composition.

So apparently the ash of the inferno biome is supposed to hurt you overtime at night? I've been able to enter the biome without issue at night, dunno if that's a bug or if maybe the obsidian skull effect on one of my accessories negates it, couldn't find any info on it on the wiki.

For now I guess it's nice it doesn't, if only because in the world I'm playing it spawned really close to the dungeon so having half my skeletron arena be in that biome would be bad if it did cause damage.

EDIT: It somehow fixed itself. Honestly if it's going to murder your health then please make it not spawn so close to the dungeon 99% of the time, skeletron and that biome do not mix.

Last edited:
Which two composers were they, and what happened? Unless that's classified.

Which two composers were they, and what happened? Unless that's classified.
OmegaFerretMusic left due to pressure/feeling creatively stifled plus the fact he wanted to work on his own mod, while Kanashii/Karamitasu was fired for reasons that I don't want to say on the forums

Alright, so quick question; I'm currently working on a Mire-themed build, but for some reason when planting a decent number of seeds, it turns into a jungle biome. Any way to fix this, or should I just limit the amount of seeds I plant?

Alright, so quick question; I'm currently working on a Mire-themed build, but for some reason when planting a decent number of seeds, it turns into a jungle biome. Any way to fix this, or should I just limit the amount of seeds I plant?
Since the Mire is essentially a sub-biome of the jungle, this tends to happen. One "solution" could be using the Clentaminator and Indigo Solution and/or Darkwater Flasks on it to spread the biome

last i played was about 5 or 6 weeks ago, and i'd just beaten champion of the innocent a couple times, so i realize was wearing post sda gear, but even without any buff potions, in expert mode, i was able to beat shen doragon awakened casually, and didnt even need to use a single potion. was there a lot of rebalancing to make sda weaker or the player stronger, or what? (i have chaos slayer armor and wings, which i know are post sda, but i was using weapons from zero protocol. i have equinox, dragonstride boots, and heart of sorrow, but also just realized i was also wearing duality and rajah's cloak of supremacy, so it makes a bit more sense why sda was so weak, but still. using an omega volley and singularity bullets shreds him so easily with all that stuff.) sorry for the long post, just figured it was odd that i could split my focus so much and still kill sda with so little effort.

last i played was about 5 or 6 weeks ago, and i'd just beaten champion of the innocent a couple times, so i realize was wearing post sda gear, but even without any buff potions, in expert mode, i was able to beat shen doragon awakened casually, and didnt even need to use a single potion. was there a lot of rebalancing to make sda weaker or the player stronger, or what? (i have chaos slayer armor and wings, which i know are post sda, but i was using weapons from zero protocol. i have equinox, dragonstride boots, and heart of sorrow, but also just realized i was also wearing duality and rajah's cloak of supremacy, so it makes a bit more sense why sda was so weak, but still. using an omega volley and singularity bullets shreds him so easily with all that stuff.) sorry for the long post, just figured it was odd that i could split my focus so much and still kill sda with so little effort.
iirc they're making it so that Shen will be buffed if Champion Rajah is down and vice versa

are there any items that simulate the backgrounds of the inferno and mire?

Also what is the requirement for getting the steampunker to sell black solution?

are there any items that simulate the backgrounds of the inferno and mire?

Also what is the requirement for getting the steampunker to sell black solution?
Black sollution is sold in hardmode by steampunker i think, though i might be wrong.

Draconian Sun altar, and Dread Moon altar are the Chaos Monoliths.

I believe she'll sell them at night time?

Nope, checked both Day and Night, she does not sell them.

Also any chance of fixing the inferno being prioritized over the dungeon in terms of spawns? When going into the part of my dungeon that has the inferno line going through it, it plays the underground inferno music, spawns inferno enemies and gives the ash storm debuff if it's night. I don't think it's supposed to do that when I'm in the dungeon, Unless I go out of my way to clentaminate the entirety of the inferno line around the dungeon, that part of my dungeon is unusable for hardmode dungeon enemy farming.

Hey, I love your mod, especially the post moonlord stuff (haven't got anywhere near tho) but I have a request.
I play multiplayer - both vanilla and modded - with my younger sister.
And I recently found that Anubis (and possibly others) has a quote that I do not consider appropriate for her (this is what drove me from calamity; lookin' at ya drunk princess) and I was wondering if you could make it so that these and anything else similar are changed if Blood and Gore are off (like that nurse quote :nurserolleyes:).
Otherwise that playthrough is ded. :zombie:
I'd really appreciate it. :D

EDIT: e.g. Yamata's 50% hp quote being changed to "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Hey, I love your mod, especially the post moonlord stuff (haven't got anywhere near tho) but I have a request.
I play multiplayer - both vanilla and modded - with my younger sister.
And I recently found that Anubis (and possibly others) has a quote that I do not consider appropriate for her (this is what drove me from calamity; lookin' at ya drunk princess) and I was wondering if you could make it so that these and anything else similar are changed if Blood and Gore are off (like that nurse quote :nurserolleyes:).
Otherwise that playthrough is ded. :zombie:
I'd really appreciate it. :D

EDIT: e.g. Yamata's 50% hp quote being changed to "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
I mean, its a random quote that Isn't that common to begin with. Its pretty much only that Quote and Yamata's. Terraria in General Isn't really a kids game. Even with blood and gore off, it can pretty gruesome (Eye of Cthulhu, Moon Lord, and such). If you think She's fine with those bosses, then she should be fine, especially since I think Anubis's quote is censored. (Unless you're talking about the Furry line)

Hello , in what version of the fashion will add "Hyperancient" or in what version will add the latest "Superancient" ?

Back
Top Bottom