tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Hello , in what version of the fashion will add "Hyperancient" or in what version will add the latest "Superancient" ?
2.0 will add the next superAncient, Infinity Zer0, and all the stuff relate to him
Each X.0 will add another SuperAncient until all of them are added
3.0 is Soul of Cthulhu and his related stuff
4.0 is Mushroom Madness and his related stuff
5.0 is Decay and the Order of Evil
6.0 Is when the Final boss, and Penultimate boss (Both HyperAncients) will be added.

The other Two HyperAncients are a big murky. Oblivion might come in 2.0, but we Can't really say, same with Azathoth in 3.0. He might come, or he might not.

Zero (Not infinity) Infinity Zero,Saggitarius (I think i wrote it wrong) And Oblivion are related?
Just a question, since they have similar color palettes. (Sorry i dont speak english good without translator,sorry if annoying)

Hello , in what version of the fashion will add "Hyperancient" or in what version will add the latest "Superancient" ?

So, let me tell which Supers/Hypers will ve added:

1.0 (released) = Shen Doragon
2.0 = Infinity Zero
3.0 = Soul of Cthulhu
4.0 = Mushroom Madness
5.0 = Decay (Last Super to be added)
6.0 = Terra and ??? (Maybe also Azzy and Oblivion) (these are all Hypers)

Yes, they're all tied to the Void
Okay,thanks.
I have another question,i know im annoying but i wanted to ask, if there is going to be another update for the void,i mean,in aspects,like houses,not bosses,like,if something special is going to happen after we defeat Zero (Not infinity) Like, directly fighting the Infinity Version, or we will have to craft another summoner for Infinity Zero?
Simply,i mean if there is going to be a event in the void.
Thanks in advance.

Okay,thanks.
I have another question,i know im annoying but i wanted to ask, if there is going to be another update for the void,i mean,in aspects,like houses,not bosses,like,if something special is going to happen after we defeat Zero (Not infinity) Like, directly fighting the Infinity Version, or we will have to craft another summoner for Infinity Zero?
Thanks in advance.
As far as I know (I'm no dev, but I do know some things about the mod I've picked up off the discord) Infinity Zero is a totally separate boss that will require a new summoner, and for the Fulgurus boss to be defeated. There aren't going to be any events in the void i don't think

As far as I know (I'm no dev, but I do know some things about the mod I've picked up off the discord) Infinity Zero is a totally separate boss that will require a new summoner, and for the Fulgurus boss to be defeated. There aren't going to be any events in the void i don't think
Thank you very much.

Okay,thanks.
Thanks in advance.
Some of the Devs are talking about using Subworlds for the Void. Basiclly, The current Void would just be the outer edges. Think an Interdemensional maze. And no, no "Events" in the classic Terraria Style. Basically, 2.0 is going to overhaul the void. Nothings confirmed so far, we might not even get Oblivion in that update, but I think chances are pretty good that we'll get something like that.

Hello everyone
Recently i started a playtrough with many major content mods on tModLoader 64bit. AA was one of them.
After a while i noticed that with the exception of weapons with "melee" damage type i cannot crit.
I tracked it down to the combination of AA and Calamity. Once i disabled Calamity i can crit again with all weapons.
The same works the other way around, when i disable AA i can crit with all weapons in other mods.

Details for minimum reproduction:
Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music) v1.4.4.4
Ancients Awakened v1.0.3.1
AlchemistNPC v9.3 (not required, i used a high crit gun for testing from the mod)
tModLoader v0.11.7.5 64bit mode

Tested on training dummy on a new medium world with a new character.

Hello everyone
Recently i started a playtrough with many major content mods on tModLoader 64bit. AA was one of them.
After a while i noticed that with the exception of weapons with "melee" damage type i cannot crit.
I tracked it down to the combination of AA and Calamity. Once i disabled Calamity i can crit again with all weapons.
The same works the other way around, when i disable AA i can crit with all weapons in other mods.

Details for minimum reproduction:
Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music) v1.4.4.4
Ancients Awakened v1.0.3.1
AlchemistNPC v9.3 (not required, i used a high crit gun for testing from the mod)
tModLoader v0.11.7.5 64bit mode

Tested on training dummy on a new medium world with a new character.
Interesting. This was a known bug with Calamity for a while, but I thought it was fixed.

Dear @Alphakip, the Discord link is down. Would you please send us another?
I would like to check if the mod is Overhaul compatible, cause I saw the mods you guys do support but I installed some that wasn't "supported" and I can still play with my 8 friends (I am using Apachiis class mod, Overhaul and Thorium mod).

Dear @Alphakip, the Discord link is down. Would you please send us another?
I would like to check if the mod is Overhaul compatible, cause I saw the mods you guys do support but I installed some that wasn't "supported" and I can still play with my 8 friends (I am using Apachiis class mod, Overhaul and Thorium mod).

Join the Ancients Awakened Discord Server!

take an updated link.

Also FYI, overhaul tends to be buggy with other mods.

Mods:
Initializing: ModLoader v0.11.7.5
Initializing: AAMod v1.0.3.2
Initializing: AccessorySlotsPlus v0.1
Initializing: ThoriumMod v1.6.3.7
Initializing: ElementsAwoken v1.3.13.3
Initializing: AlchemistNPC v9.3
Initializing: Census v0.3.1
Initializing: EAMusic v0.5
Initializing: RecipeBrowser v0.8.7
Initializing: SSC v1.1.1
Initializing: TerrariaChatRelay v0.9.1

Code:
[19:15:17] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 6.7% - Adding snow - 0.
[19:15:17] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 6.8% - Adding snow - 0.
[19:15:17] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 6.8% - Generating jungle - 0.
[19:15:17] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 7.4% - Generating jungle - 15.
[19:15:17] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 8.0% - Generating jungle - 30.
[19:15:18] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 8.6% - Generating jungle - 45.
[19:15:19] [10/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer(Nullable`1 index)
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer[T]()
   at AAMod.AAGlobalTile.Drop(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type) in AAMod\Globals\AAGlobalTile.cs:line 125
   at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.Drop(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.KillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean fail, Boolean effectOnly, Boolean noItem)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.JungleRunner(Int32 i, Int32 j)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.<>c__DisplayClass260_0.<generateWorld>b__15(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

[19:15:19] [10/ERROR] [tML]: A problem was encountered during world generation
Jungle
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer(Nullable`1 index)
   at Terraria.Player.GetModPlayer[T]()
   at AAMod.AAGlobalTile.Drop(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type) in AAMod\Globals\AAGlobalTile.cs:line 125
   at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.Drop(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.KillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean fail, Boolean effectOnly, Boolean noItem)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.JungleRunner(Int32 i, Int32 j)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.<>c__DisplayClass260_0.<generateWorld>b__15(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
[19:15:19] [10/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
   at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Hello
Update about damage types besides melee not being able to crit.
I have updated both AA and Calamity today to the latest version and all damage types are criting now :)

I found a bug ingame where my mount speed is dramatically reduced to nothing, making it impossible to ride mounts. I disabled all mods to see which one caused it. AAmod was the only one causing it

Back
Top Bottom