tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
what could they have possibly done that's so illegal but unspeakable?
Pretty sure the staff here would edit your post and give you some red marks if someone said what it was.

Lets just imagine the worst things you can do over the internet to someone, and guess it's something of that nature.
Given the crap that went down with Alpha it won't be very hard to call anything you can think of too far.

Thought I'd bring attention to an incompatability error, after updating Calamity and AA to the latest versions, Calamity fails to load and gets disabled. Turning off AA allows Calamity to load properly again. The error message is as follows:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CalamityMod.NPCStats.GetNPCDamage(NPC npc) in CalamityMod\Utilities\NPCStats.cs:line 45
at CalamityMod.NPCs.AquaticScourge.AquaticScourgeBody.SetDefaults() in CalamityMod\NPCs\AquaticScourge\AquaticScourgeBody.cs:line 19
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__38_1(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

Apparently, according to a Google Document about Calamity's errors this type of error is extremely common, and anything that references "AquaticScourgeBody" is a mod incompatability error.

I don't know if i messed up the game with Luiafk when I accidentally broke the dynasty wood but the Ancient lungs won't spawn at the top of the volcano.

Last edited:
When will the next update come for this?
Look at the past replies. This mod is dead and has been for a long time.
I didn't want to tell him, but yeah...

It's not been dead "that" long, but AA as of now has a very unsure future if it will ever continue, alot of drama went down and almost the entire team withdrew (with alot of the music composers even withdrawing their work) from the mod.

Back
Top Bottom