tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

Are you enjoying AA?

• Yes

Votes: 192 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 6.3%

• Total voters
Hey, just wanna ask 2 things:
will a discord ever be up again? That would be neat
do you have any idea when the next update will drop and what will it include?

thanks

I need more Daybreak Incinerite Ore to craft armor, but my world just generates little this, how i can get it easier than farming from Blaze Claw. Tks

thanks
I’ve seen what the last discord devolved into… :-: We must never relive that, ever. At all costs.

Or as long as alpha isn’t there it wouldn’t be half bad.?

idk, wasn’t there.. but I’ve still seen some of the stuff.. EESH.

I do however enjoy this mod, and I hope the new dev team will keep this going. Hopefully lightning won’t strike twice, and this won’t be stopped a second time. Best of luck to the devs. Erm, that’s all. Yeah.

I haven't seen anything in a while, are they still rebooting AA and if so where do I go to see progress(If possible)?

thanks
The discord has been up for a while but the discord should also help with finding about the next update and what it might include (disclaimer I don’t work on the mod)

Hello,

I am currently playing Terraria with the Ancients Awakened MOD and had the problem that neither the soulsuckers in the Mire drop any demon souls, nor Searing sparks are being dropped by the Ancient lungs while these enemies still appear without dropping any loot beside coins.

Other players reported the same problem, including on earlier pages of this thread.

I realized that the source code of this MOD is available on Github and dived a little bit into it. And if I interpreted it well, there is a bug:

Regarding this source file at line 93:

Code:
BaseAI.DropItem(npc, mod.ItemType("TerrorSoul"), Main.expertMode ? 1 + Main.rand.Next(2) : Main.rand.Next(1), 3, 100, true);

This looks to me like if you play the mod in normal mode and not in expert mode, a maximum of 0 terror souls is dropped with a chance of 100%. That's because the rand.Next(int) function returns an integer value that must be below the given value there. So, main.rand.Next(1) can only return 0, main.rand.Next(2) returns 0 or 1, main.rand.Next(3) 0, 1 or 2 and so on.

Is this right?

For that reason I temporarily activated a cheat mod to get Terror souls and Searing Sparks to craft the Flames Of Anarchy.

Hello,

I am currently playing Terraria with the Ancients Awakened MOD and had the problem that neither the soulsuckers in the Mire drop any demon souls, nor Searing sparks are being dropped by the Ancient lungs while these enemies still appear without dropping any loot beside coins.

Other players reported the same problem, including on earlier pages of this thread.

I realized that the source code of this MOD is available on Github and dived a little bit into it. And if I interpreted it well, there is a bug:

Regarding this source file at line 93:

Code:
BaseAI.DropItem(npc, mod.ItemType("TerrorSoul"), Main.expertMode ? 1 + Main.rand.Next(2) : Main.rand.Next(1), 3, 100, true);

This looks to me like if you play the mod in normal mode and not in expert mode, a maximum of 0 terror souls is dropped with a chance of 100%. That's because the rand.Next(int) function returns an integer value that must be below the given value there. So, main.rand.Next(1) can only return 0, main.rand.Next(2) returns 0 or 1, main.rand.Next(3) 0, 1 or 2 and so on.

Is this right?

For that reason I temporarily activated a cheat mod to get Terror souls and Searing Sparks to craft the Flames Of Anarchy.
That shouldn't be the the case. Knowing Alphakip and the lack of testing in normal mode however, I'm not entirely surprised either.

I'm currently doing a playthrough of mod of redemption, and I am looking into the possibility of playing AA as my next mod, is ancients awakened available on 1.4?

Back
Top Bottom