And if you be a monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No truthfully, I plan to be Princess Rarity. Shhh don't tell anyone. ITS A SECRET
Good. As long as no sparkles are involved then I am fine with anything else.

Well belching sparkles is also fine if you so choose.

----

If I were to be anything in game, I'd be whatever ruler there is of the goblin armies. I mean seriously, having the power and influence to send entire armies at a single person on a weekly basis... That's some leadership prowess there. Or really good obscuring the truth.

Nymph. Because I could be naked all the time and noone would care because it's normal for nymphs to be naked.
or
Plantera because I'm a very flowery person.
Well, you can do that anyway. Just need to be in a special location or greased up so no one can catch you.

I'll say Ice queen as doging is pro plus I could murder players while they rage at the epic brutality of the Frost moon :naughty::dryadnaughty::redspin:

id probably be a demon in hell why not because i did something bad in life but because i could knock unsuspecting terrarians of their dirt bridges

Hmm Tough question. I think I would like to be a Necromancer because They are Powerful, Teleport on hit which makes them tedious to kill, And because MAGIC! <3

-Merely

The Wall of Flesh...yes I would be only a wall, but nobody's really said how wide the wall actually is so, who knows, I could cover an entire f***ing city...
But at the same time, I may only cover a square centimeter of land...

Ehh.

I would be Duke Fishron because you have to admit being a flying fish-pig that can summon sharknados is really cool.

Reactions: Elk
I would be Tim because Tim.
jgFyKOk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom