Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down bruh dayum all yall be getting on my tip fo no reason. Also how am i harrasing them? Im just telling them they could do better. Also why yo name Jetstream Infinity that make no sense? Why is yo avatar a mutha:red:ing robot bird with a hood? Is he like from assassins creed or some :red:? Didnt someone else have that avatar before you? Do you has some morphine becuz i need it to ease the pain of my gunshot wound. But you know, its whatevs.
Excuse me? It's a teaser. I'm sorry if you refuse to wrap your mind around that. I'm sorry that it just wasn't quite enough to serve your needs.

What does my username and avatar have anything to do with this? Were you that desperate to say something to irk me? Dude, get real...
It can't be super x either...
Its nothing that's been discussed before, so how do you hope to guess what it is?
Whatever it is, we might be able to get more information at E3 next year.

download (4).jpg
M

Eeeee33333....
Goooo hoooomme...

Good afternoon Terrarians!

We know that Terraria fans everywhere have been eagerly watching and anticipating any morsels of information around Terraria 1.3….or what Re-Logic’s next project “beyond Terraria” could be.

Well, that will be revealed in all due time – but, for now, we leave you with a little “something" we’ve been cooking up in direct collaboration with our friends at Engine Software. This is a brand new project and not related to anything we have mentioned in the past. :)

Quite revealing, we think. Watch this space carefully – you never know what we might have in store next!

Very interesting... If Terraria is anything to go by, whatever their working on should be good. For those out there who suck at the pause button and would like to know my opinion on this teaser trailer, I did a trailer breakdown video were I stop at all the key parts frame by frame and I talk a little about what I think, feel free to let me know what you think about the trailer.

Honestly, I can't really get hyped over a few seconds of random backgrounds. Sure, I want to know a bit more, but it's just kind of random... that wanting to know more isn't "Oh my god, this looks cool, what is this?". It's more of a "Okay?... what the even was that?" I don't want to be rude, but at least give something to get hyped up about. Really leave us wanting more about the project, not just pictures of empty landscapes.

More stuff to point out!
All of us know that:
A) ReLogic team is working on 1.3 atm.
B) Once 1.3 is released, ReLogic's main devs will move to Terraria 2, the rest will stay on Terraria.
C) This project is carried by both ReLogic and Engine Software.

I don't know much about Engine Software's projects (sorry Mr.Rudi), but since ReLogic will be busy for a long time, I think that Engine Software will lead the project.
So stop saying it's Terraria, although It's might be Terraria-related.

I think it's a 2.5D sides-croller adventure game, with deep storyline and rogue-like occurrences that can happen between settings as you escape some sort of "corruption". (or something similar to the corruption, not really Terraria related but does hold that sort relation to creep-growing evil) The players and npcs are not small pixel-characters like in Terraria, they have full figures and detail but still of the pixel-style form. The player is racing against the clock and this "corruption" to a sacred place that if the player arrives first... then they can stop this growing evil. If this "corruption" defeats the player then all is lost. This sacred place is across the world so the hero has to walk through ancient deserts, wild jungles and pristine caverns in order to get to this place... Hence the many biomes.

I can think/guess that it'll have an Oregon-Trail kind of feel but with more of an adventure aspect to it rather than a strategic survival kind of vibe. The music to me suggests that you do have to travel, it's important, and it makes the player feel like he is always on the move... to avoid danger.

These are my thoughts on what the game is. (And when I mean 2.5D I mean 2D [left+right] with UP arrowkey controls to enter places, and DOWN arrowkeys to leave them) I kinda remember Cenx saying something about Redigit always wanting to try something 2.5D but maybe this isn't it... oh well I heard about it months and months ago so I probably misheard her.

Some of that sounds like Magicite.

I don't know much about Engine Software's projects (sorry Mr.Rudi), but since ReLogic will be busy for a long time, I think that Engine Software will lead the project.
So stop saying it's Terraria, although It's might be Terraria-related.

No worries my friend...Engine has never been a high-profile own-IP kind of developer, we were more of a production house...we made a lot of work-for-hire games that would not interest you. I don't say that with shame either btw, we have been around in a very volatile industry for almost 20 years now and provided income to 15-25 families (it scales quite a bit over the years) during that period. So no, I don't feel insulted that you don't know our other projects...but if you are interested, our website lists all 120+ games we worked on from the very early beginnings till now :)

Excuse me? It's a teaser. I'm sorry if you refuse to wrap your mind around that. I'm sorry that it just wasn't quite enough to serve your needs.

What does my username and avatar have anything to do with this? Were you that desperate to say something to irk me? Dude, get real...

Bruh I AM REALZZZ. If I wasnt real then I would be typing this to you right now. #True

I think I played something from Engine before.....
All that I can safely say from the trailer is that RE-LOGIC & ENGINE are partnering in some way.

You should've read the WHOLE post. Watching the video isn't enough to understand.
The post clearly says they've been working on a "beyond Terraria" project.
So... Yeah.
Exactly my point. The opening post says that they have been working on a "beyond Terraria" project, it never mentions a "new game". It probably, almost definitely, is a new game, as Relogic is a team of game devs. However, they never said it was a game, so it could be anything, even a film.
That's why "I'm guessing" it's a game.

There was 10 pages after the first 4 hours, if 10 more pages of replies added every 4 hours, then there would have been 60. People stopped replying as often though because the hype died down when we realized there was barely anything to hype about.

Really? After a bit of speculation i found nothing, and really, i don't care about the video any more. i actually like what every one says about the worthless 21 seconds the OP has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom