Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic, Personal Attack - You were already verbally warned to but continue this discussion here. Disrespecting other people is not allowed on these forums.

*facepalm*

I asked you to give an example of an "objective" assumption, not quote me...

I feel like I've overestimated your IQ. My mistake, we're done here.

Hey loki we getting some new spoilers tonight or tommorow? I wanna know if i should keep checking over and over today or wait

You want Loki to spoil spoilers?

7H0dXw0.png

Right, made a mistake on my last reply to this, so I'm righting a new one. Clearly a new game, looks a little apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic.

After putting in over 1,000 hours into Terraria, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in this new game, regardless of whether or not it's related to Terraria in any way. I've gotten so much value from this game, and the team has worked damn hard, so the least I could do is keep an eye out for whatever is coming next.

I think the most logical speculation is that it will be an Action/Rhythm/Dress-up. I really get those strong vibes from those screenshots.

I'd say this was a pretty successful teaser, what with all the speculation going on.
But if you want to keep the hype train going you're going to have to show us a little bit more. Just a couple of sprites would do it...

Well, as I'm always fond of reminding folks - there is a plan. At least most of the time. :cool:

Plans are useless. Planning is indispensable.

Although the rules of combat might not exactly hold for game design, or is that jumping the gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom