Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plans are useless. Planning is indispensable.

Although the rules of combat might not exactly hold for game design, or is that jumping the gun?

The remainder of my Sun Tzu may or may not be apt. Time will tell.

Figured it out.

a0bf59a9ab.jpg

It's a Barney the Dinosaur game.

Well in an honest opinion of this game I have to agree with some, the purple veins and splotches of what appears to be a virus or infection seems to point in the direction of survival like Terraria which would be awesome. This is my 3rd day of having Terraria PC and I love it so I cant wait for a game like this.

The one problem that I have with a "Terraria 2":
I'd have to pay for it AGAIN.
(Even tho I already got the first one for like a dollar. X3)

i've got it! it's "terraria or alife: extreme beach (and many other environments) volleyball"!

the various landscape scenes in the teaser are the setting for your matches. the extreme is for the swords hidden in the jungle picture. finally, it's volleyball because, lets be honest; who doesn't want to play volleyball with swords in the most intense environments in the universe?

that game is too awesome. i probably couldn't handle it.

Once 1.3 is released, ReLogic's main devs will move to Terraria 2, the rest will stay on Terraria.
(This is probably unrelated to whatever this "purple game" will be) but Cenx mentioned Redigit won't directly move on to Terraria 2 and instead move on to something else first.
Cenx on TerrariaOnline 3 months ago said:
The next game Redigit makes will not be Terraria 2. He does still intend on making Terraria 2 eventually but that is not his focus right now. :)
Unless the "purple game" is said "something else." I'll just call it "purple game" until we get a name for it. Even though that sounds a little bit weird.

Last edited:
i've got it! it's "terraria or alife: extreme beach (and many other environments) volleyball"!

the various landscape scenes in the teaser are the setting for your matches. the extreme is for the swords hidden in the jungle picture. finally, it's volleyball because, lets be honest; who doesn't want to play volleyball with swords in the most intense environments in the universe?

that game is too awesome. i probably couldn't handle it.
I agree.

Maybe it will be called TERRARIA VOLLEYBALL! (with the words "EXTREME!" diagonally running over the title) and it will have Terraria themes, like bikini clad NPCs and the ball randomly turning into an Angry Nimbus but also dropping Chain Gun power ups so you can smash it hard ..oh.. oh.. and the Rod of Discord to get under the ball quickly. etc. etc.

Is this new game like Terraria but 3D I only think that because the pics. are 3D, the purple could resemble corruption,and the fact that one of the pics. had a floating island. Would anyone think this would be it, the next gen just more realistic?

Is this new game like Terraria but 3D I only think that because the pics. are 3D, the purple could resemble corruption,and the fact that one of the pics. had a floating island. Would anyone think this would be it, the next gen just more realistic?
It wasn't a traditional floating island though, it was more like a flying piece of an ancient temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom