Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Terraria - The Movie. Yeah, I get it. :D But really, it's not Terraria related, that much is clear now.
Is it sad that i would pay a :red:ton of money to see that or not?
[DOUBLEPOST=1416957050][/DOUBLEPOST]
Which proves that it's not Terraria related because if it were you wouldn't hint us in the right direction.

Psychology FTW.

I got a 'pwwwooooooop' when I saw the FNAF 2 trailer, so, it's ok

I laughed so hard when I saw this. :)

well what should i say
56567295.jpg
Same here.

i have no idea what i just saw.

i just hope, whatever it is... that it will be coming to consoles, otherwise its worthless to me and many others.:dryadindifferent:

Anyone wanna care about Terraira and Pixel Piracy combined to make TERR PIRACY! Featuring updates that will never come ou- wait I'm talking about T- nevermind

Anyone wanna care about Terraira and Pixel Piracy combined to make TERR PIRACY! Featuring updates that will never come ou- wait I'm talking about T- nevermind
There is already lots of pirate stuff in terraria. What are you going on about!?

Relogic had another game, which was obscure, called Pixel Piracy
Just to be clear: Re-Logic doesn't develop Pixel Piracy; that's another developer. Re-Logic only helps to publish it.

It's also a fairly new and popular game, not really obscure.

well, people hate it.. so
Ya, I don't like it. It's a bit too grindy and there is much less creativity, even in the ship building aspect. You can build better ships in terraria. Also, the pirate crew gets angry to fast and you can't pay them off enough.

Guys, don't go off-topic. We're here to discuss about the teaser, not Pixel Piracy.
So, briefing, which things are the most accepted about the teaser?
I see many people saying it's Terraria 2 (which can't be)
or this:
To me it looks like some world is in danger of a virus (the purple thing) or something, and you have to save it :D
I totally agree with the last one.

What if the game is a game that's already pirated ... so nobody can pirate it?!!?!!illuminati!

pirate#

In all seriousness, though, I like the purple stuff in the beginning. Hopefully we can finally have purple sand. Ebonsand is not purple enough.

I don't know if I can say much about it, but I sincerely don't like to see people speculating over things when they don't have any direction at all.
So, just to clear things a little bit:
  • As stated on the beginning, this is something that wasn't announced or commented before. Terraria 2 is something that was commented before, so...
  • This is being developed by Engine, so no worries about 1.3 because Terraria team is working on Terraria.
Anyway, indeed the teaser is very short and doesn't show much, but some people already guessed interesting things. I've seen what it is about and I can say it looks promising :dryadwink:
What the heck with this attitude? I don't like to see people 'not liking' speculators when that is the entire fun and point of a teaser. Maybe get a grip..... and chill pill?

What the heck with this attitude? I don't like to see people 'not liking' speculators when that is the entire fun and point of a teaser. Maybe get a grip..... and chill pill?
If you see a problem with someone's post, please report it and move on, don't confront them. Let the staff handle it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom