Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those speculating Terraria 2, I'll quote the OP:

This is brand new project and not related to anything we have mentioned in the past. :)

For those left wanting by the teaser: good, it's working exactly as planned. It's a teaser - like that last 10s of a film that sets up the next....

Watch carefully....while we will leave much to speculation, more shall be revealed when the time is right. ;)

(No that doesn't mean we will be posting spoilers or more teasers on any given timeframe...only that there's a "really good chance" there will be some in the days and weeks ahead)

i will link you guys if i find anything
[DOUBLEPOST=1416681378][/DOUBLEPOST]Riddles OP
For those speculating Terraria 2, I'll quote the OP:

For those left wanting by the teaser: good, it's working exactly as planned. It's a teaser - like that last 10s of a film that sets up the next....

Watch carefully....while we will leave much to speculation, more shall be revealed when the time is right. ;)

Here are some screenshots if anyone is interested.

desert.png

swamp.png

crystal.png

Honestly, it looks like concept art to me. It could be a while before this comes out.

Is it 2D or 3D? If it's either I will be VERY exited. 2D because it might remind me of retro stuff, ya know. 3D because Those environments look REALLY cool to interact with in 3 dimensions.

11 seconds of LOGOS! WOOOOO! :(

Also, Rudi says, "Blast Off!" I wonder if he means this thread or it's another spoiler. hmmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom