Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
but floating islands don't look anything like that, and neither does the hallow
All of terraria doesn't look like that.
I said "I draw similarities" to terraria.
If you were to re-imagine places from terraria into the art style presented I don't feel it is too big a stretch.
Even if it has absolutely nothing to do with terraria you can see the inspiration from it is there.

Well,that GIF btw.
lnYizva.gif

Whatever it is, please dont let it be yet ANOTHER '2d pixel art retro style' game. Don't get me wrong i love terraria, but the game type has really been ripped to pieces at this point.

Whatever it is, please dont let it be yet ANOTHER '2d pixel art retro style' game. Don't get me wrong i love terraria, but the game type has really been ripped to pieces at this point.
There have been far too many retro style games in recent years. I'm okay with retro games and the art styles to a point but put some modern features in there to spruce it up. There has been many years of innovations in gaming for good reasons, a lot of which have made some games tons of fun. I die a little inside every time I see a "new game" that is basically Contra with different sprites, or zelda, or classic cliche-ridden turn based RPG for that matter.

There have been far too many retro style games in recent years. I'm okay with retro games and the art styles to a point but put some modern features in there to spruce it up. There has been many years of innovations in gaming for good reasons, a lot of which have made some games tons of fun. I die a little inside every time I see a "new game" that is basically Contra with different sprites, or zelda, or classic cliche-ridden turn based RPG for that matter.
True

Good afternoon Terrarians!

We know that Terraria fans everywhere have been eagerly watching and anticipating any morsels of information around Terraria 1.3….or what Re-Logic’s next project “beyond Terraria” could be.

Well, that will be revealed in all due time – but, for now, we leave you with a little “something" we’ve been cooking up in direct collaboration with our friends at Engine Software. This is brand new project and not related to anything we have mentioned in the past. :)

Quite revealing, we think. Watch this space carefully – you never know what we might have in store next!

Oh crap.

That looks awesome. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom