Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, from what I've gathered, this is just plain silly.

The artwork I can see appears to be in a vector art style. I'm hoping these are just concept art, as I can't remember the last time a game used vector and actually looked appealing.

However, if this is game is actually supposed to be in 3D, then it appears to cause a lack of depth perception. It all looks... flat and one-dimensional.

The concept behind throwing small blips at us is half baked. It didn't make me want more information on the project. It made me want less. But alas, I am part of a small demographic in this matter. Marketing 101 for video games these days teaches developers to show as little as possible, in as short a time frame as possible, to goad the... masses... into slobbering all over themselves, and the developers, trying to speculate what is what. For the record, this is the same thing that companies with poor communities, and poorer business ethics, do.

Between what I view as a poorly conceptualized trailer, and the fact the staff allowed those atrocities that Jazwares is attempting to pass off as collector's items to make it to the shelf, I find myself losing what little faith I've been in possession of since Redigit's "I quit to spend time with my family" speech, where upon he returned only months later to throw 1.2 in our faces, through the use of spoilers that had a distinct lack of quality about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom