Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I can say much about it, but I sincerely don't like to see people speculating over things when they don't have any direction at all.
So, just to clear things a little bit:
  • As stated on the beginning, this is something that wasn't announced or commented before. Terraria 2 is something that was commented before, so...
  • This is being developed by Engine, so no worries about 1.3 because Terraria team is working on Terraria.
Anyway, indeed the teaser is very short and doesn't show much, but some people already guessed interesting things. I've seen what it is about and I can say it looks promising :dryadwink:

I don't know if I can say much about it, but I sincerely don't like to see people speculating over things when they don't have any direction at all.
So, just to clear things a little bit:
  • As stated on the beginning, this is something that wasn't announced or commented before. Terraria 2 is something that was commented before, so...
  • This is being developed by Engine, so no worries about 1.3 because Terraria team is working on Terraria.
Anyway, indeed the teaser is very short and doesn't show much, but some people already guessed interesting things. I've seen what it is about and I can say it looks promising :dryadwink:
Do you want a cookie crowno? I'll give you a cookie if you spill the beams. Please crowno. Pleaseeeee. ILL GIVE YOU MY SOUL JUST TELL MEEEEEEEEE

Good afternoon Terrarians!

We know that Terraria fans everywhere have been eagerly watching and anticipating any morsels of information around Terraria 1.3….or what Re-Logic’s next project “beyond Terraria” could be.

Well, that will be revealed in all due time – but, for now, we leave you with a little “something" we’ve been cooking up in direct collaboration with our friends at Engine Software. This is brand new project and not related to anything we have mentioned in the past. :)

Quite revealing, we think. Watch this space carefully – you never know what we might have in store next!
Please don't be starbound

*sigh* people please read all of the op. If you still think this is starbound or terraria or terraria 2 or something like that. Read the freaking replies. Please. You can get a cookie. And if your too lazy then listen here children. THIS. IS. NOT. TERRARIA. OR. TERRARIA 2. OR STARBOUND. OR ANYTHING THEY HAVE MENTIONED IN THE PAST. THIS IS A NEW GAME. say it with me. NEW. GAME. Alright. Do you understand now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom