Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says you can't have both....you know it isn't an either/or proposition, right? ;)

As I often say, best thing to do is stay tuned, you never know what might happen....
ye but we didnt get a 1.3 spoiler just a spoiler that (atleast for me) has nothing to do with 1.3.

Maybe that will change but right now its just a downturn for me.
Looking on the Frontpage ,Twitter and the Forums everyday hoping for a new appetizer on 1.3 and then theres a new loki post and all i see is this Oo.

They are making a new game we know nothing about! HYYYPE.
Jk , maybe the game will suck , maybe it will be below average or just average, we can't be hyped since they only showed us a few backgrounds.
We can be hyped since they're working on a new project, and as we've seen in Terraria their work is outstanding

It's a 2D platformer with puzzle elements and a bit of survival horror, set in a dystopian universe, where the monsters of lovecraft, take over europe. There the remnant people of Czechoslovakia tries to get back their continent, traveling through wild continents and forgotten empires, searching the power to destroy cthulhu. The mechanics, similar to terraria tries to focus on exploration and puzzle solving, with tons of dungeons scattered through different biomes. With a constant lack of resources,you're forced to explore more and more biomes, trying not only to survive, but get the much needed weapons to kill the immortal lovecraftian god.

It's a 2D platformer with puzzle elements and a bit of survival horror, set in a dystopian universe, where the monsters of lovecraft, take over europe. There the remnant people of Czechoslovakia tries to get back their continent, traveling through wild continents and forgotten empires, searching the power to destroy cthulhu. The mechanics, similar to terraria tries to focus on exploration and puzzle solving, with tons of dungeons scattered through different biomes. With a constant lack of resources,you're forced to explore more and more biomes, trying not only to survive, but get the much needed weapons to kill the immortal lovecraftian god.
I'd pay good money for this
[DOUBLEPOST=1416692596][/DOUBLEPOST]
You really can't be sure , companies tend to wave with the quality of their games.
Innocent until proven otherwise; I like to think that their next project will be great as well.

Terraria HD? Terraria RPG? Terraria 3d? Something else where you are against the corruption? Becuz all the purple stuff.

They are probably bringing Starbound to XBox... Duh, Starbound environment backgrounds
Since Starbound has nothing to do with Re-Logic (nor Engine as far as I know), why would they post a teaser related to that game here?

How do you know?
Why won't it read?
4_29_11_KyleSays.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom