Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they release Terraria 2 before 1.3.

200.gif

It's better with Pichard, and you might wanna hide that or

The moderators have awoken

People are wondering if this is a trailer for Terraria 2. So if it is, then it shouldn't be coming out before 1.3 and if it did... That would lead to the comment.
Did you read the OP? It clearly states that not only is this not Terraria 2, but nothing that's ever been talked about before. Not only that, but it's literally impossible for them to build a whole new sequel to a game in less time than an update to an already existing game, realistically speaking. I swear, if one more person refers to this new project as Terraria 2, I think I'll have an aneurysm.

...Someone help me...

My best guess is Terraria 2, based on the fact that it looks really similar (imo).

The only other thing I'd peg it as would be that "Super X" thing Red mentioned once.

Did you read the OP? It clearly states that not only is this not Terraria 2, but nothing that's ever been talked about before. Not only that, but it's literally impossible for them to build a whole new sequel to a game in less time than an update to an already existing game, realistically speaking. I swear, if one more person refers to this new project as Terraria 2, I think I'll have an aneurysm.
My best guess is Terraria 2, based on the fact that it looks really similar (imo).

The only other thing I'd peg it as would be that "Super X" thing Red mentioned once.

Unholy smokes.

Do I smell the Corruption? :eek:
You aren't the only one who senses it!
[DOUBLEPOST=1416701899][/DOUBLEPOST]

1. Terraria 2 was classified as a theory!
  2. Since when was the Mushroom Kingdom was in an alien planet!?

I'm sure everyone reads the OP.

However, reading and understanding are not mutually inclusive. And that is a fact proven time and again in every thread like this one, and in many other threads around these forums - and the net.

But you know the saying, "the more the hype, the harder the fall." Ask Duke Nukem.

That does not tell me anything. All it tells me is that the game developers failed to live up to promises and expectations in regard to the nature of the game. How you can deduct the nature of this game from a 22 second teaser is beyond me.
Looking at the reviews ratio, there are 33k positive and 2k negative. Doesn't sound like a terrible ratio to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom