Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the reviews ratio, there are 33k positive and 2k negative. Doesn't sound like a terrible ratio to me.

I never commented on the ratio. I just pointed out that there is no way you can expect this to be Starbound like with so little information about it.

That does not tell me anything. All it tells me is that the game developers failed to live up to promises and expectations in regard to the nature of the game. How you can deduct the nature of this game from a 22 second teaser is beyond me.

If you want me to describe it.

Enemies are OP in the beginning, the loot table isn't very organized, and the constant attempts to survive will make you rage quit.

It would be really awkward if it was really quickscope simulator 2.
My best guess is Terraria 2, based on the fact that it looks really similar (imo).

The only other thing I'd peg it as would be that "Super X" thing Red mentioned once.
I feel like we are hearing more about other games and crap more then we have been hearing about 1.3. Come o.n :red2:
Another day, another "new project" from Re-Logic, sigh.

Moar 1.3 teasers pls.
What is this even supposed to be?! WE WANT 1.3 SPOILERS!!!

I JUST GIVE UP!!

WE JUST CANT GO ON JUDGING GAMES BY THEIR FIRST TRAILER! SO JUST STOP ASSUMING ITS EITHER TERRARIA 2 OR 1.3! JUST PLEASE, BEFORE I KILL MYSELF!

I think from that teaser, I can deduct some things
- There are difficulties
-they must be overcame by the main character
-some gameplay mechanics will be used, maybe a lifebar? ooh that would be exciting!
I think that another teaser as revealing as this would be as good as revealing the whole game though
by the way I'm being sarcastic just in case guys

I think from that teaser, I can deduct some things
- There are difficulties
-they must be overcame by the main character
-some gameplay mechanics will be used, maybe a lifebar? ooh that would be exciting!
I think that another teaser as revealing as this would be as good as revealing the whole game though
by the way I'm being sarcastic just in case guys
I think youre the only one in this whole thread , whose theory is reasonable.

Okay, you guys are dumb! You're clearly missing the obvious points.

1. It has floating islands reminiscent of Terraria.
2. Something that looks like the hallow.
3. Swords implying combat.
4. Sidescroller backgrounds.
5. It is a "new" project "not related to any of the other announced projects" including Terraria 2.

With these in mind, the obvious answer is it's Terraria 3. They're pulling a Microsoft and skipping windows 9 to go right to 10, obviously! And hey, it might even be 3D, so it could be called Terraria 3D!

*Facepalm*
5. It is a "new" project "not related to any of the other announced projects" including Terraria 2.

With these in mind, the obvious answer is it's Terraria 3. They're pulling a Microsoft and skipping windows 9 to go right to 10, obviously! And hey, it might even be 3D, so it could be called Terraria 3D!
All of these has been mentioned before in the replies (that doesn't mean that they're all correct), so.. YOU'RE DUMB HAHAHA

*sighs and facepalms, with one hand holding a gun to my head*

You're the one around here, not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom